[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a black girl trying to become the black version of Stacy...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_3809.png (538KB, 595x581px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3809.png
538KB, 595x581px
I'm a black girl trying to become the black version of Stacy... Let's call her Diamond. Anyway, do white guys prefer straight hair or curly hair on black girls? Thin or thicc? Any other thoughts?

Anyway, I want to be hot. Will it excuse my lack of social skills and robotness? How do I even go about acting like a normie if I do undergo a physical transformation?
>>
>>18272928
To attract white dudes you need to "be black but look white". So you need white physical features like a slim nose, slender figure, and straight hair.
>>
Ugh, the whole attempt to be some frankencreature is what's not appealing. There will never be a "gotta have it" version of black chicks unless you figure out a way to birth more of them with light eyes. Green, blue, hazel, Auburn; anything but dark brown. It's basically the indicator of a shitty soul.

Also, don't try contacts. Trying to wear a light colour over a dark iris never looks right.
>>
>>18272946
Slender figure helps but you could get away with the rest depending on other factors.
>>
>>18272954
Who the fuck cares about eye color?
>>
I think most white guys prefer straighter hair. I dated a weeb black girl for a while and she was thicc but I think most white dudes prefer bony girls. Good luck, there's a lot of white dudes who are into black girls who act more white and there arnt a lot of black girls who do it. Tbh I love it. Delicious delicious chocolate.
>>
>>18272958
...What?

Is this why people have no concept of beauty anymore?

(Please be bait)
>>
>>18272966
They literally don't matter. Eye color can only help, not hurt.
>>
>>18272956
>but you could get away with not having the rest depending on other factors.
Fixed
>>
>>18272971
that's not true. some people have off-putting blue eyes, for example, and a lot of blondes with brown eyes would be cuter if their eyes were lighter etc
>>
>>18272978
Post example of off-putting blue eyes
>>
>>18272962
Deliscous chocolate... cmon man. That's just cringe.
>>
White guy here. I find dark skin reaaallly attractive on a cute girl. I don't care whether a her hair is straight or curly (both can be attractive if done well imo), or about eye color, but being physically fit is very important.
>>
>>18272982
This lmao

Can't tell if bait because he said "eyes don't matter" and then "they can only help".

What's cringe is trying to pursuade other guys that you're not racist by liking specifically black traits, which can be found in any other race and are therefore not unique.
>>
>>18273004
He's saying that light eyes are a nice bonus, not a dealbreaker.
>>
>>18273023
Have you ever heard someone say, "damn, if only they had brown eyes" before?

I sure havent. Brown is the default colour.
>>
>>18273030
Nice non-sequitur?
>>
>>18272928
Curly hair is GOAT.
Straight hair is boring.
>>
It doesn't really matter what fake hair looks like, it's still fake. I'm not black but if I were, I wouldn't wanna waste time with someone who thought natty hair was a deal breaker. Of course it would look bad if I were already ugly and didn't do anything with it though.
>>
>>18272978
this. some people with lighter eyes just look fucking crazy, i don't trust them. anyways this thread is stupid kys op
>>
File: mg.jpg (23KB, 400x544px) Image search: [Google]
mg.jpg
23KB, 400x544px
>>18272954
"Hurr durr, black people need lighter eyes if not they look like shi--"
>>
File: 1459707997116.jpg (6KB, 209x200px) Image search: [Google]
1459707997116.jpg
6KB, 209x200px
>>18272928
>>
>>18272928

Just don't act like a white girl.

If we wanted to be hated because of our gender, race or sexual orientation, we'd get a jew, not a gf.

You do that, and you're all good. Black girls are cute.
>>
>>18272928
White guys prefer straight hair and thin bodies. And light skin. Lighter hair as well.
>>
>>18274524
>White guys prefer straight hair and thin bodies.

Honestly m8 I don't think so. If she has a thin waist every guy likes a thick ass and tits.
>>
>>18272928
You're doing it all wrong. Diamond, Stacy, Tyrone and Chad don't give a fuck what others prefer. Molding yourself to fit it to the preferences of others makes you inherently a beta bitch. Do whatever YOU want with your hair and your body (beyond getting fat obviously, only fetishists like that shit)

>Will it excuse my lack of social skills and robotness?
So far they seem extreme but give more examples.
>>
>>18273004
>Can't tell if bait because he said "eyes don't matter" and then "they can only help".
Not him but this makes perfect sense. No sane person would see "the wrong" eye color as something worth caring about too much while "the right one" is a big plus.
>>
>>18274579
Stacy wears 10 pounds of makeup and Chad takes flu shots every week because they don't care about what other people think right?
>>
>>18274590
>Stacy wears 10 pounds of makeup
She got brainwashed to it as part of of basic outfit, like shoes. Putting make up is part of the routine for most girls, like washing hair and brushing teeth. They are doing it because they are used to it and would feel uncomfortable with themselves if they skipped the steps.

>Chad takes flu shots every week
Wat.
>>
File: Xd7Emym[1].jpg (72KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Xd7Emym[1].jpg
72KB, 640x640px
>>18274602
Then this Stacy rolemodel lacks cognition and self-awareness and is just as bad as a people pleaser, except possibly even worst.

>Wat
Pic
>>
>>18274618
>just as bad as a people pleaser, except possibly even worst.
On a much deeper level, maybe but for the average perspective from outside the perception is completely different. Stacy isn't dating a psychologist, is she?

>zyzz is representative for normal people
>>
>>18274626
Inordinate vapidity isn't an ideal model for a human being.

>Stacy isn't dating a psychologist, is she?
It doesn't take a psychologist to see through it.
>>
>>18274275
Oh yeah, you sure showed me with one example that has no bearing on an entire class of people and isn't even that attractive

>>18274534
No, they don't. Just because you like sloppy bodies doesn't mean everyone wants some ugly balloon animal for a girl.
>>
>>18274644
Like we've told you before, light eyes = +, dark eyes =/= -

but you're simple
>>
>>18274641
>Inordinate
That's your own rating. Some level of make up is considered perfectly normal and even required for some jobs. Besides, it's generally positive to care about your looks, if you do it for yourself and don't go overboard.
>>
>>18272954
Do you namefag so that people will recognize you and know not to take your advice?
>>
>>18274644
>isn't even that attractive

Keep your shit opinions to yourself.
>>
>>18272954
This is bad advice. I'm from bum fuck Oklahoma and even I like some black girls.

OP, if you want to get white guys, you need to:

-Don't talk black
-Have straight hair
-Be slim
-Don't walk around with your hair wrapped up
-Be polite/smile
-Enunciation of your words goes a long way, also goes with the first tip.
-Have white friends too
>>
>>18274648
1 to 0 still wins the game.

>>18274744
Yes. I also go by Haz and partially because I have no need to hide behind anonymity. At least people know where my rants are coming from.

>>18274781
Opinions can't be shitty, idiot. Different tastes are just that. Do you want to go into saying uncommon opinions are shitty so we can go back to agreeing that you can't "Stacy" a black chick?
>>
>>18274823
>Opinions can't be shitty,

Sure they can. Opinions can't be right or wrong. They certainly can be shitty.
>>
>>18274820
>-Have straight hair
Nice curly hair and well-kept afros can look really good.
>>
>>18274823
>>1 to 0 still wins the game.
The point is that eyes are insignificant, if the average person finds a person they're compatible with and love they won't stop loving them if they have brown eyes instead of ____ eyes. I didn't even notice my girlfriend had green eyes until the 3rd date due to my nearsightedness and generally dim lighting.
>>
>white people speaking on behalf of all white people

christ no wonder you fucking faghats lose at everything

i dont like black chicks usually. but my preferences are as follows.

if its possible switch between strait and curly. i like the natural look as long as you dont look like a hood rat but i like the straight hair too. but im also sparred the "i put all this fucking effort into my hair to look nice for you" if have curly hair. thin but with huge ass. girl in op is cute af

no idea about your other questions.
>>
>>18272928
>straight hair or curly
This is completely opinion based, and will vary from every person regardless of race. My personsal preference however is curly.

>Will it excuse my lack of social skills and robotness?
Of course not. You will still be that same person unless you change. You need to be able to maintain relationships.
>>
>>18274275
This pic is ideal.
Also short non-buzz haircuts on black girls is also really nice
I think the also amazon black girl is overated, there's nothing wrong with being feminine or cute as a black girl.
>from a white guy who had a black gf
>>
>>18272928
Don't fall for the weave meme. It's gross. Just be yourself. And not fat
>>
File: asdf.jpg (494KB, 1676x2981px) Image search: [Google]
asdf.jpg
494KB, 1676x2981px
>>18272928
OP

Would you marry me?
>>
>>18275327
Also : natural & curly hair is the best
>>
>>18272928
Literally all you have to do to attract white men is speak proper english
>>
>ITT: White people think "natural black hair" is just kinda curly white hair.

Lol. There's obviously lots of genetic variation, so some black women are going to have longer and straighter hair without weaves or relaxers (mostly from the east and north), but the majority of sub-Saharan African women have very kinky hair that doesn't grow long because of how coiled it is, not long curly locks.

This is like how all dudes say shit like "I prefer girls who don't wear makeup," but it's only because most men don't know shit about makeup and can't tell when a woman is wearing it unless she's a cakeface, and they think that's just how women's faces naturally look and that their eyelashes just grow like that and it has nothing to do with mascara at all.

And don't get me started on how all women say shit about liking the sweet sensitive mild guy but actually no they want the fun badass who takes control of shit.

tl;dr people don't know shit about their own tastes
>>
>>18272928
Where do these niggers come from? god just fuck off. Dont want to see your stupid face or your stupid shit neither.
>>
>>18274275
literally would look like walking shit without the flasher going off from camera
>>
OP here. Ah, this thread was such a mess because of the tripfag.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.