[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did he love me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: stephen tennant by cecil beaton.jpg (54KB, 450x766px) Image search: [Google]
stephen tennant by cecil beaton.jpg
54KB, 450x766px
I need to know. I can never ask him for the truth. I knew him since I was 14. We were close friends but just friends. I eventually lost my virginity to him when we got drunk at his 16th. We kept planning our future together, saying how we don't want anyone else by our side but each other, I even helped him stay alive after a suicide attempt when no one else knew. I thought we were in love. He cheated. He walked out on me. He moved on and said he would settle down with her. pt1.
>>
>cheated on you
You don't do this to people you love. Stop thinking about this idiot and move on.
>>
pt 2. After half a year he came back. Crying, asking if he can come back into my life. He still was with the girl. We kept it as friends but we kept lashing out at each other and getting mad. Eventually I had an accident and was in hospital. While unconscious, he visited me everyday and tried to stay for as long as he could. When I woke up and was ready to go (with out knowing he was there, I woke up on a day he couldn't make it) He came over and offered to spend the night to make sure I am okay and to take care of me. We ended up sleeping together that night, we were both so happy, until we realised what he had just done. He left and couldn't talk for a while. We both ended up at a friend's party and talked without bringing up what happened. We were being just friends. We both took shots and drunk the same amount and ended up drunk as hell sitting in the driveway and talking about heavy things. We ended up kissing after talking about us. We were kissing for the rest of the night. We shared a bed and just held each other (as well as fucked but y'know) After that night we ended up starting an affair. He spent every night with me for a week and left in the mornings. I missed him so much and it just felt right. He even said that himself. His girlfriend eventually found out and, understandably, banned him from talking to me. I haven't spoken to him since.
>>
You can get him back, there's still time. He cheated on you, then he cheated with you. That's a great start to a long term relationship.
>>
>>18272929
he was brought up around cheating so it makes me question cheaters. He has seen his parents cheating on each other from a young age as well as being close friends with people who only cheat in relationships.
>>
>>18272935
I don't think I want him back. I just want to understand this.
>>
>>18272938
He's a player. That's the game. He said what he needed to say to you to get in the guts. He got his nut, then he did another girl. Then while he was with her, he came back to you when you were vulnerable and again said what he needed to say to get up in you again. Now he's back with her.

What did you think this was? Surely you're not naive enough to take him at face value. He's still hanging around you because he knows that when he needs to nut you'll be there for him to accept his dick.
>>
>>18272941
Yeah... I guess that's true. Damn. I wish I could just forget everything.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.