[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friend's ex double trouble

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8

Posted this on /b/, realized it made more sense to post here
So, greentext time, any comments, negative or positive, are welcome:
>be me
>25 year old faggot in medschool
>fat, was kinda fit about 2 years ago
>study 180 miles away from hometown
>have a chill life, dad doesn't want you to worry about money, so he sends a lot each month
>hence, I have the ability to take women as much as I want out for drinks, dinner, whatever
>had some succes over the last 3 years of studying here
>some pussy here, some pussy there
>realized shit was getting kinda out of hand, with the drugs, alcohol and women
>had to get my shit together, I'm not 18 anymore
>started "serious dating"
>had almost no success whatsoever in finding a woman for the last 2 years of my life that's worth a shit
>fast forward to about a year ago
>make friends with a dude in my class, he's pretty chill
>dude has gorgeous gf, who I happened to have met in my second semester at school
>we hit it off, they invite me to parties, I invite them over to my apartment to chill and have some drinks with friends
>then, about 4 months ago, they broke up
>the girl, let's call her April, somehow grew attached to me and finds comfort in talking with me about her problems
>not the first girl, apparently I'm a good listener, and I like to help however I can
>I really liked them as a couple, so did my best for her to make the best choice possible
>In the end, she opted to go the "I should be single some time" card, and stopped having contact with the dude
>about a month a half ago she starts visiting me about 3 times a week (which is, like, all our free time, considering medschool)
>we shoot the shit, talk about our days, and generally have a great time
>time passes quickly when we're together

Will keep posting to bump.
>>
>>18272743
>on spring break, I go to my hometown, she stays here, so we stay in contact via text
>we talk, literally, every day
>she tells me she "loves me" constantly, but more in a friendly manner, not really romantic or anything
>she does me a solid not even a bro would by trying to get me a ticket for a sold out concert in town
>she fails, but still, the fact that she did that meant a lot to me
>start thinking more and more about her
>start having thoughts of just fucking caressing her hair, touching her skin, kissing her, etc
>albeit, there were no sexual thoughts involved, I just wanted to be with her
>next time we see, I make my fucking stupid move, and we start hugging and shit
>I don't even want to kiss her, I don't want to even think about spoiling the mood
>feelsgoodman.png
>realize I'm being an asshole, her ex is a bro for me
>fast forward to yesterday
>she has some problems with her parents so she had to leave the house
>she asks me to take her to my apartment
>agree, go for her, return to apartment
>she tells me all her shit, I hear her, I give her advice
>she seems happy and pleased to be here
>we have some tequila from last time she visited
>we drink tequila from 9 pm to 3 pm
>we both get tipsy, she is now resting in my legs
>start caressing her body, start tocuhing her skin, start playing with her hair

I just want to point out, we've never kissed, though there's been obvious tells from her to me to do it, but I just can't bring myself to it. I don't want to start shit, I mean this girl is perfect for me (she's catholic, just like I am, she goes to mass every sunday, just like I do. She doesn't drink much, she doesn't smoke, she doesn't do drugs, she's no whore, etc.), but there's the other dude hanging by the middle of this, and also, I don't wanna fuck things up by being to forward with something that she probably doesn't want, considering her relationship of three years ended recently.
>>
>>18272743
>>18272749
>she then proceeds to put her whole body close to me, hugging my neck with one hand and putting her butt on my leg
>trying not to get a hard-on and be a good catholic
>trying way to fucking hard not to kiss her
>she is really sleepy, she's not talking anymore
>she ends up falling asleep in my chest
>it's literally the highlight of my life
>never felt such joy in my life
>she wakes up about an hour later, still in my arms
>she says "wow, holy shit, you're comfy, let's go to the bed"
>get up and carry her to the bed, put her there, almost tucked her in
>getting my pillow to sleep in the couch
>"wait, anon, where are you going?"
>"well, the couch, baby, why?"
>I want you to sleep with me
>>
>>18272743
>>18272749
>>18272753
>"well, ok, sure"
>lie down next to her
>I've done this like more than a hundred times with a hundred different girls, but this time I'm more nervous than when I lost my virginity
>literally, the stakes have never higher
>she come close to me, grabs my arm and puts it under her head
>she hugs me like a teddy bear, as I said earlier, I'm fat
>she sighs and starts fading to sleep
>I can't sleep, I'm so fucking nervous
>about an hour later she gets up, goes to the bathroom
>she doesn't notice I'm awake
>she comes back and sees me awake and she says "you want me to move over? I don't wanna be cumbersome"
>I tell her "you can do whatever you want with me"
>she says "really?" and proceeds to kiss me like an inch away from my mouth
>have a fight with my soul inside my head
>do the right thing and don't kiss her back
>she seems happy that I didn't and places her head on my chest again
>>
File: femto.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
femto.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>18272743
>>18272749
>>18272753
>>18272758
>Finally get some sleep, but everytime I woke up to her sighs or her "girl sleeping" sounds I felt amazing having her by my side
>we slept like babies for the next 4 hours
>it was the best night of my life, and I didn't even had sex
>she wakes up, goes brush her teeth and comes back to bed
>she tells me she noticed I didn't sleep
>I tell her I didn't want to, I wanted to keep caressing her
>she blushes, she gives me another kiss near the lips
>I tell her we need to talk about this, because it's killing me
>she seems distressed
>I tell her we'll talk about it once her problems with her parents calm down
>she calls a cab and goes to her sister's apartment
>I felt like the biggest man ever, I withstood a 10/10 girl in my bed, and I'm not even mad
>start having epiphanies about sex and love
>start having thoughts about her sleeping next to me every day of my life
>start feeling happy things inside my chest
>start feeling paranoid about ex
>>
File: images.jpg (12KB, 239x211px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12KB, 239x211px
>>18272743
>>18272749
>>18272753
>>18272758
>>18272760
>today, about 8 pm
>she sends me a voice note
>she tells me she talked over with her ex today
>she told him she slept at my place yesterday
>"he was mad, anon"
>start feeling real bad
>even though we didn't do anything, not even kiss, we slept together
>she spent days inside my apartment
>I've now developed feelings for her
>she tells me he said "he didn't even want to see me"
>i tell her it's ok, I deserve a beating
>she fell asleep, I got pretty nervous and depressed
>start smoking weed
>send her messages, telling her that I really fought against my will to not kiss her
>tell her I want to talk about, but first she needs to reconcile with her parents
>she's still sleeping (it's 7 am on a sunday here)

So, this is where I stand as of right now
A girl I'm falling in love with is my friend's ex, and she apparently feels the same way about me.
I'm don't regret having her here, I really enjoy her company, though I would beat the shit out of me for what I did.
I just hope I can have a few words before having my face blasted by this dude's fists.
>>
>>18272743
boom
>>
>>18272743
Bump

Anyone, please? I really need advice on this shit. What should I do with the dude? Is it ok to start things with this girl ASAP or should I wait a little while to kick things off?
>>
>>18272743
Bump, please?
>>
File: 1485135353075.png (1MB, 852x854px) Image search: [Google]
1485135353075.png
1MB, 852x854px
>>18272793
text your friend or seem him in person and say the turth. Say her parents were messed up, and she was looking for anywhere, and you took her in. You didnt do anything with her because you are his friend. Keep it simple and heartfelt, but dont apologize like you did something wrong
>>
>>18272825
Yeah, that's my intention. I'm just too much of a pussy to send the text.
>>
I didn't read any of your autistic greentext, but if you want to date this girl ask her ex for permission. Only do it if you feel like this guy could be a lifelong friend.
>>
>>18272865

Thing is, it's fairly recent.
Sorry if the greentext was heavy on emotion. I'm a fag when it comes to falling in love.
>>
>>18272879
I don't know what to say anon, either date this girl or don't. If you give it a shot you might find happiness. If you don't you'll only see her find someone else and it will probably hurt.
>>
>>18272879
One of the biggest regrets of your life is going to be not fucking this girl when you had the chance senpai. You fucked up. She wanted it, you're going to be consequenced as though it happened, but you're such a sperg you couldn't do it. And you may have missed your chance.
>>
>>18272889
You're right. Now I'll just have to think about timing.
>>
>>18272892
Best time is now
>>
>>18272891
I don't regret not fucking her.
I don't have sexual intentions with her, I mean, once things clear up, I'll make my advances, but until then, there is nothing sexual about her in my feelings.

Controlling my primal self, on the other hand...
>>
>>18272894
Yeah certainly the girl sleeping over and then calling her ex to tell him about it the next day means now is the perfect time to get into a serious relationship with her.
>>18272896
Oh my god.
>>
>>18272894
I'll try talking with her today. Her family comes back from a trip today, so I think it'll be kinda hard, but as soon as I can I'll tell her everything.
>>
>>18272900
She didn't call her ex, her ex called her.
>>
>>18272910
Haha oh, well that's different. Sharing intimate details above her life with her ex is certainly just fine, as long as he calls her instead of the other way around.
>>
>>18272914
Well, as I said earlier, things are pretty recent between them. Hence my second thoughts revolving around this matter.
If we were talking about a year gone by, then it wouldn't be much of a problem, but 4 months is like, just enough time for some wounds to heal.

I don't want to be a rebound, either, if I'm going in, I'm going all the way.
>>
>>18272914
I mean, you do have a point, she DIDN'T have to tell him. But she did anyway. I know she's not Machiavellian on her actions, she's just sloppy with social interactions.
>>
>>18272917
You get rebound sex or you get nothing. This is based on the choices you've already made. You will not be her boyfriend.
>>
>>18272926
As I said earlier, that really doesn't affect me at all.
I don't want to fuck this girl until I have a relationship with her, if that doesn't happen, then I don't care, she's too fucking pure to defile as just a cumdumpster. I can get those anytime I want.
>>
>>18272934
>she's not a cumdumpster!
Ok dude. She wants to fuck you to make her ex jealous. You can do it or not.
>>
>>18272937
Then I won't. I may lose the chance to have sex with a girl I'm falling in love with, but it's better than the fucking hole it'd leave in my heart.
>>
>>18272943
>falling in love
>hole in my heart
She doesn't think of these things in the same terms you do. She says what she needs to say to get you to play the role she needs you to play in order to meet her goals with her ex. You're an NPC.
>>
>>18272949
I certainly hope it aint that way. If it is, then, it's just another preemptive heartbreak, nothing more. If it isn't, then probably I'll have a chance at happiness again.
>>
rebump
>>
File: le_100_face.jpg (18KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
le_100_face.jpg
18KB, 499x499px
HAHAHAHHAA ANON!!! Why are you not balls deep in this woman right now??? 1. Smoke weed. 2. FUCK her vagina. 3. Blow load.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.