[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw his ex still has pics of them

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2496.jpg (94KB, 434x353px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2496.jpg
94KB, 434x353px
>be me
>get bf
>been dating for a month now
>end up finding his ex's fb
>tons and tons of pictures of the both of them kissing and handholding and mushyshit
>literally feel like i've been cucked right then and there
they're not even friends with each other on fb anymore but why would she still keep up all those pictures of him if they're over i mean is this something normies do because i always thought they burned everything that even reminded them of an ex

know i shouldn't think too much on this and maybe she keeps it up because she's still attached or whatever but fuck anons it really hurts to think she might try to get back with him or other shit which'll cuck me in the end pls give advice
>>
makes me even more worried because seems like she lives in the same area/works at the same place as him while i live in a different city so we don't get to see each other everyday or as often as she gets to and man i just never hit it off this well with anyone so i'm so scared to have someone take him away
>>
probably keeps them until she has something to replace them with so she won't have an empty album on her page. kind of dumb, but so is you obsessing over it.

advice: if you're the kind of person that gets all cooked up over stuff like this, you should probably just avoid stuff like this and not fb stalk your partner's ex's.
>>
>>18272489
There are two reasons she has pictures of them together:

a) Like you suggested, she's still attached to him and is generally a crazy bitch (if the relationship ended a while ago). Don't worry about it. She's a crazy bitch and as such will not do anything significant.

b) She acknowledges the good times they had together and wants to remember them. This is okay. Props to her for being emotionally stable.

But more importantly, she's his ex, which means their relationship ended for a reason (probably many). If he's not an idiot he'll remember why things didn't work out between them and your relationship will be fine.

Also this: >>18272496
>>
>>18272496
i usually don't let things like this bother me like some faggot but i just really really really dig this person/10 so i can't help but feel jealous and insecure
>>
>>18272502
thanks for this answer anon, made me think about this a bit more rationally

hope it's choice b) because don't want to end up running into her and having her beat the shit outta me or something if she's choice a) kek
>>
>>18272507
No problem guy
>>
>>18272489
Chill OP, my ex has like 5 pics of us on her Instagram, and my current gf brought it up to me CALMLY and asked me what's the situation. I cleared the air, telling her there's nothing between us anymore, which was absolutely true.
Don't get too worked up, talk to your bf... CALMLY.
>>
>>18272513
thanks to you too anon, maybe think it'd be for the best if i keep this to myself instead of bringing it up with him though because i really don't suspect anything on his side, was just kind of surprised i guess at seeing those sorts of pics and didn't get what the reasoning behind keeping them up was but should just let it go and trust my bf
>>
>>18272522
In your spot I'd at least talk about my feelings without pointing fingers. It's better to let things out than keep them bottled as they might ferment for resentment later.
>>
>>18272522
Always an option, but I'll give you the same advice I gave my gf.
Don't let anything build up, express yourself before you snap. If you see it bothers you a lot, definitely talk about it.
>>
>>18272525
>>18272526
hmmm so having a discussion and just talking it out would be the better option then huh, will casually bring it up with him then to not keep these feelings in like you guys said
>>
>>18272494

Is it possible you're being played op? If you don't live in the area, who's to say they ever broke up? He could be one of those jerks that pretends to be simple
>>
>>18272489
Has it occurred to you that this is very strong evidence that nothing is going on?

If he was sneaking around with her, he'd have her hide the fact.

If he was even bothering to look at her fb, he'd get angry and make her take it down.

The existence of the page is evidence that he hasn't even thought about her.
>>
>>18272541
it says she's single on her page and the latest pic she has of them is from months ago so don't think that's the case
>>
>>18272546
rip i know anon, like i said to the other replies it's not about me doubting him or anything but just wanted to know why SHE still kept the pictures you get what i mean
>>
>>18272489

I had a bunch of photos of me and my ex on my facebook, mostly ones that people had tagged us in. I really don't use Facebook very often so in all honesty, I never though to delete them. It was only when my boyfriend mentioned the photos that I remembered them.

There is probably nothing behind this - not everybody regularly updates their facebook. It may also be that those moments are important to her so she doesn't want to delete them. Either way, I'd mention it to your boyfriend if it bothers you that much. I wouldn't worry about it though.
>>
File: idk.jpg (268KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
idk.jpg
268KB, 1024x768px
>>18272489
I don't think you should worry about it. I have pics of my ex gf's on Facebook and it doesn't really mean anything to me. It's mainly because:
1) I stop using Facebook for a while (about 3-4 months) after a breakup. By the time I get back online, I usually have stopped caring about my ex to the point that I don't need to unperson them.
2) I don't really look through my Facebook account, so I'm not sure what kind of pictures are on it.
3) My girlfriends are typically my best friends at the time of dating them, so I kind of want to keep the pictures for sentimental reasons, although I rarely look at the pictures.

Anyway, it's her business, not yours or even your boyfriend's. It's up to her to do what she wants to do on social media. Only your boyfriend really has the right to ask her to remove the pictures, and his ex doesn't even have to remove them if he asks. Talk to him if it really worries you.

pic unrelated, one of my exes.
>>
Consider the fact that she might just be too fucking lazy to take them down / doesn't care.
>>
>>18273699
This.

I still have pics of my first boyfriend on fb. We dated in 2009. I don't really give a shit, but they're there, I can't bother taking them off.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.