[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bad Roommates

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: pepe.jpg (25KB, 394x458px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
25KB, 394x458px
Opportunity for everyone to get creative.

Explanation:
I am currently living with 4 other roommates who are unwilling share any responsobilites e.g. cleaning, not being loud past 12, replacing toilet paper.

I am looking for subtle ways to mess with them without them having any idea it was me. Our relationship is not terrible so they should not suspect me.

Examples of what I have already done:
Messed with the WiFi so the signal range is weaker, soon looking into making a schedule that blocks websites at certain hours (They are not tech savvy). I have my own secret router as well.

Erased the channels from the TV ,my room is next to the TV and they would always watch stuff late at night. Again they are not tech savvy enough to fix this.

Give me some inspiration.
>>
>>18272431
That is retarded.

If they are slobs, why not move elsewhere or discipline them?
>>
>>18272445
More info:
shitty contract for rent. Kinda stuck for the year. Don't see how I could discipline them as is uni run apartment and I did not choose to live with them. Uni management wont let me move unless I was harrased or something bla bla. Its a really good location so I can live with this as long as I can get some fun out of it.
>>
>>18272455
Tried blackmailing?

Just make all internet traffic redirect to page where will be list of things to do and that internet wont be free until the mess has been solved.
>>
Fuck their girlfriends.
>>
>>18272469
3 of them are girls. One is 120kg (240lb?). Other 2 have boyfriends and do arts degree. my male roommate is a bumpirate but doesnt have girl contacts. Surprisingly he is my favourite as he is quiet and keeps to himself. Already did the landwhales best friend by mistake. Why mistake? because I have a girlfriend.
>>
>>18272465
I'd rather keep this a secret operation, they'd definetely know it's me
>>
>>18272479
You see, the best part of blackmailing is that even if they know it is you, they are often unable to protect themselves or the easiest solition is to obey.

What are they going to do? Tell the head of dorms? They wont give a fuck. All you want of them is to keep some level of purity.

I say start the war for the sake of you all. Nobody should live in dirt. Make them OBEY you.
>>
>>18272475
>2 girls that do arts degrees
Oh god. You unlucky bastard.
>>
>>18272431
Shit in the toilet and don't flush when nobody is home. Then go out.

Or you can accidentally break a glass bottle (preferably colored)
** Come home to find broken glass**

Take a picture of the broken glass and take it to the management.

Tell them one of your room mates did that and did not bother to pick it up AT ALL.

Assert yourself, you are not living with them and you're going to complain until you get out.
>>
>>18272514
The fatty often shits in the toilet and doesnt flush. Not nice. and yesss the glass idea is nice... management does fines here and they tend to do a blanket punishement of fining the whole apartment if they are not responsible.
>>
>>18272475
>Already did the landwhales best friend by mistake. Why mistake? because I have a girlfriend.
You tripped and your penis accidentally landed in her vagina?
You deserve your shitty roommates and suffering, cheating scum.
>>
File: 1442957951647.gif (295KB, 499x274px) Image search: [Google]
1442957951647.gif
295KB, 499x274px
>>18272475
Haha!!! Get your cock out you fucking cunt!!! Sexually DESTROY that white whale with your Moby Dick!
>>
File: rer.jpg (18KB, 600x384px) Image search: [Google]
rer.jpg
18KB, 600x384px
>>18272580
All i wanted was somewhat humourous advice
>>
>>18272587
Top kek
You triggered my PTSD hahahaha. I used to get called Captain ahab in high school because I kissed a lightly chubby girl
>>
>>18272638
From hells heart I stab at your vagina! For hates sake I spit my last load at thee!
>>
>>18272632

Pull the Arial cable out of the TV ever so slightly so it still looks like it's in; but doesn't work.
>>
Tamper with the salt/pepper lids
exchange the white and color washing detergents
deliberately overload the electric plugs with a faulty heater or whatever to ruin their computer/electric appliance
spread crumbs everywhere for cockroaches
throw away their underwear when they're not at home.
if they have high heels, sabotage them so one comes loose.
if someone's allergic, get some cat/dog hair and spread in the apartment.
mess with the temperature of the fridge to spoil food faster.
There's tons of stuff to do.
>>
don't be a passive aggressive faggot anon, be assertive and ask them to knock that shit off
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.