[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pls help me anons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault.jpg (7KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
7KB, 480x360px
My world is falling apart right now I dont know what to do.
I am an 18 year old high school student and I live with my parents. My parents are married for around 20 years and there has never been any problems between them. I recently checked my mother's chat history and found that she was talking to a man. There wasnt any talk about leaving my father nor was there any talk of him visiting us but she was really cozy with him, talking like one would talk to her lover. I dont think their relationship has escalated to the stage where she wants to leave my father yet but I am worried that it eventually will.
This is even disturbing for me because she displayed clear disgust at the morals of my neighbour's mother when she left her daughter because she didnt want to live with her husband.
My mother is a cancer survivor and my father had to transfer job locations for her to get money for her treatment. I literally cannot comprehend how my mother would be ungrateful enough so as to betray my father.
I really want to believe I am wrong somewhere but I dont know how I can do that.
Any advice about what I should do in this situation will be extremely helpful.

I am sorry if i didnt type this properly I am really not in a state to take care of grammar and formatting.
>>
>>18272378
>I recently checked my mother's chat history and found that she was talking to a man.
Does she know you were doing that?
>>
what a terrible world we live in
>>
>>18272378

It's none of your business really. Your parents relationship is their problem and they have to sort it out.
>>
>>18272378
Calm down. Are you sure you are not misinterpreting the messages?
>>
>>18272404
Seconded. You are 18. Get your own life now.
>>
>>18272378
Do absolutely nothing.

The absolute MOST you have evidence of is that your mother has a male friend she speaks warmly to. There is nothing wrong about that - in fact, it would be pretty sad if a woman had no other close male friends than her husband.

He could be gay. He could be a childhood friend who lives 10,000 miles away. He could be someone she met through cancer support groups and they share a special-but-totally-innocent bond through that.

Without even thinking hard, I just came up with possibilities more probable than adultery.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.