[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I be worried?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Today, a coworker made a joking comment to a superior implying that I was flirting with the superior.

I wasn't, but I can see why someone might think that. He's pretty chill, so we joke around and talk a lot at work. I think we're both just the type of people who enjoy having someone to banter with, so we do.

I only know my coworker said anything because the superior in question told me so, and the comment was probably made in a joking manner. I've just suddenly become paranoid that suddenly everyone at work is going to think that too (even though I realistically don't think that most of my coworkers even notice that I talk to him) and that it'll cause a problem somehow.

Actually, when the superior in question told me this, I kind of groaned, and he just laughed and kind of agreed that I might just have to deal with this now. Now I'm scared that he thinks I AM interested, especially since a lot of our conversations end up being about sexual stuff. I'm in a long term relationship and he knows it, but I've mentioned before that I've slept with older men (he's 16 years older than me) and now I'm afraid he's taking that the wrong way.

Should I be scared? I think maybe I'm paranoid, but I think I should stop talking to him, at least about anything fun.
>>
>>18272268
If you think he might think you're into him, I'd suggest clearing that up with him right away - the longer you leave it, the more likely it is to get complicated, and if he's not interested in the first place then he sounds like the kind of guy who will probably understand why you're bringing it up. I'm not sure what you can do about your other coworkers, though, if anything.

Cute rat by the way. Is he yours?
>>
he might think you're someone who watches how the fuck they speak around coworkers. that's my first thought when I hear someone tell the boss, "I fuck older men." Why would she make herself look gross like that unless it was in an attempt to try and t I t I l a t e the boss?

Moral of the story, I know you're so liberated from being a little baby who isn't allowed to say what they want, but teenage time is over and you're a big girl now so maybe don't talk about fucking cocks at work.

>I shouldn't talk to him about anything fun

Not everything fun is personal and vulgar
>>
>>18272309
why am I being such an asshole

I would probably conduct myself like that at a restaurant job or something, where it doesn't seem to matter what happens. In a more professional environment, I would refrain.

So it all comes down to how much you care about this job.

>I should quickly tell him I'm not interested

If you want to hurt his feelings and his pride, sure. I would say you don't have to reject him without him making any advances. I've had women I'm just trying to be friendly with do this to me and it's like a punch to the gut out of nowhere

>ha ha we are having such great times
>I would never fuck you
>oh...

Fucking untamed woms.
>>
>>18272309
>>18272316

that being said, if you don't express your disgust in him now, he might pin you down after work and try to forcibly fuck you as some part of some sick twisted fantasy he has been building in his head since he met you

make sure to tell him his dick is comical to you and that you would never even look at it
>>
>>18272268
You sound like a skank
>>
>>18272319
She doesn't have to express disgust, just tell him gently. Something like "Hey, about the other day, I think that coworker misinterpreted our relationship and I hope there wasn't any misunderstanding."
>>
>>18272323
>gently kick him in the balls because there's an opportunity to do so
why though? what's the purpose in rejecting someone who hasn't made a single suggestion of an advance?
>>
>>18272327
I just think it'd be best to be clear if there's a chance of things getting weird. It's not like it's coming from nowhere. Maybe that's just me, though, I tend to think honesty is the best policy.
>>
>>18272333
>chance of things getting weird
>honesty is the best policy

you still haven't given a single definitive reason, just listed a few white girl-isms
>>
>constantly joke with (insert male person)
>constantly be nice to (insert male person)
>be suprised when (insert male person) falls for you

How dumb are you exactly?
>>
>>18272336
>white girl-isms
I'm not sure what race has to do with any of this, so you can go ahead and put that right the fuck back in the deck. And OP talks openly with her boss to the point that at least one coworker has misconstrued it as flirting. You really don't think there's a possibility that she came off the wrong way? Be honest and concise now to avoid anyone potentially getting hurt later, how is that so hard to understand?
>>
>>18272342
It's hard to understand something you're not properly explaining, and I can't keep rephrasing this simple question.

>what does race have to do with this
I'm talking about demographics, sociology, I'm singling the problem out for what it is - white girls gone completely out of check, talking sexual at work >>18272321 and going after superior's dicks with a meat cleaver because they realized they went to far.

My advice?

just stop it now please
you don't need to do a thing
just stop it now please

a haiku

nothing needs to be done.
>>
fuck the boss
>>
Absolutely nothing in the OP suggests to me that he took it as anything more than a joke.

OP, you should probably cool it with the sexual banter, but you do not need to tell him "I'm not interested in you" unless of course he makes an advance on you. Chill out. He hasn't done anything wrong and there's nothing to suggest he will. Everything's fine.
>>
File: 1493530170559.png (358KB, 552x543px) Image search: [Google]
1493530170559.png
358KB, 552x543px
>>18272268
>a lot of conversations end up being about sexual stuff
>I've mentioned before I've slept with older men (he's 16 years older than me)
>now I'm afraid he's taking that the wrong way

Is this a thing that actually happens between coworkers?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.