[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Relationship problems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1493278673707.png (261KB, 1039x559px) Image search: [Google]
1493278673707.png
261KB, 1039x559px
Hey /adv/ here's some background on my problem.

I've recently started dating this girl (2 months almost 3). I loved her a lot because she had so much in common with me and was really beautiful. However, she told me she isn't a virgin and that goes against my morals. My last girlfriend and I were both virgins but, we never had sex with each other because we wanted to make sure we were the "one". I loved my current girlfriend a lot but, has told me about many partners she's been with (3 more but not sex) and that really makes me regret dating her it has made me unhappy and restless, I have told her about how it makes me uncomfortable and she got angry and talked shit about me to her friends and attacked my friends. I broke up with my last girlfriend because my friends hated her ( turns out my girlfriend used her friends to make my friends hate her so I would break up with her and date her instead) but, I still kind of love her and think she was the "one" for me. I'm worried that if I break up with my current girlfriend my ex girlfriend won't take me back and I'll be lonely. I have some questions

Personalities
Ex girlfriend ( Smart, funny and nerdy, she likes cats, playing video games with me, school, track, forensics, biology, employed, loved me a lot and has vowed to never date after I broke up with her.)

Current girlfriend ( Funny, hot, loves make up, popular, hot headed, druggy (pills), daddy issues, alcoholic, went to rehab, plays video games with me, wants to have sex, talks to other guy's, manipulative, unemployed and really loves me.) I feel bad for her.

1. Should I stay with my current girlfriend and if not how do I break up with her without her attacking my friends and me?

2. Should I move on from both of them or try to redate my last girlfriend.

3. If I should redate my last girlfriend how can I get her back?
>>
>>18272207
I'm picking up on a lot of red flags from what you're saying. If she really did manipulate her way into dating you, then get the fuck out as fast as you can, because it's only going to get worse from here. Not respecting your choices is just the icing on the cake.

As for your ex, did you leave her on good terms or was the breakup messy? If the former, you might try explaining the situation and asking if she wants to get back together.
>>
>>18272228
Well, she isn't really manipulative towards me as much as other people. Also me and my ex girlfriend ended on good terms and we still talk.
>>
>>18272425
Honestly, it's that she's this manipulative to anyone that's the problem. I've known people like this and I've had friends whose immediate family were manipulators, and what these people do is effectively abuse. They will make your life hell if they can benefit from doing so.
>>
I would break up with your current gf and don't look back to your ex.

Your current gf is manipulative and hot headed. Two red flags. You even said that she talked shit about you to her friends and attacked your friends. She obviously does not know how to respect someone.

>She isn't manipulative toward me as much
As much is still something OP. Even if it isn't as much towards you, it tells you a lot about her communication skills. They're very poor. You deserve someone better OP, someone who respects you as a person and someone who respects your philosophy. Philosophy being knowing the right one to have sex with. My philosophy doesn't align with yours, but you as a person and as an autonomous being deserve respect.

Why not go with your ex? Well idk exactly what happened, but usually breakups happen for a reason. If that reason hasn't been fixed or can't be fixed, then it's best to move on.
>>
>>18272518
I broke up with her because my friends told me how much they hate her and couldn't stand.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.