[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just saw another kid get beat up at the bus stop. The other

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
I just saw another kid get beat up at the bus stop. The other kid said he heard him talking shit. He's not even defending himself, but I couldn't move. What should I do?
>>
In my opinion, you should break up the fight regardless. If you're unsure of who's on the moral high ground, just take neither and stop it.
>>
>>18272215
I just said I couldn't move. Someone else said that's enough and another guy broke it up.
>>
I'm not a fight expert, but in my opinion, there were only 1 or 2 kicks that I would take back if I could
>>
>>18272225
Ya you could move you just didn't
>>
>>18272232
No, the way I remember it, at first I was like cool, a fight, but at the end when I wanted to move, i was afraid
>>
>>18272252
if you weren't gifted with the ability to walk into an adverse situation on purpose despite being afraid, and you want to be able to, you have to train and practice that kind of response.
>>
lol the kid got beat up m8 get over it youre either feeling:

>sympathy for the victim (unlikely)
>guilt for not reacting (likely)
>disappointment in your own cowardice (very likely)

find out which one it is take a deep breath and then let it go. theres nothing you can do anymore. go beat the shit out of the assailant if it really bothers you that much.
>>
>>18272306
Yeah, I guess you're right. I can still hear him screaming a little bit *shrugs*
>>
>>18272350
If you're really dissapointed you were too afraid to step in, just remember that, so that the next time a similar opportunity arises, you can act and not be dissapointed again. When a man is afraid is the only time a man can be brave.
>>
>>18272204
Don't get involved, you did the right thing. If they're underage, you can get sued by angry parents just for touching them. If they're adults you could end up stabbed or shot. Not fucking worth it. Let the other chimps murder each other, who the fuck ever cared about them anyway?
>>
The only time I jump in is when it looks like somebody is going to get seriously injured. Other than that, I'd be furious if someone tried to quench the righteous indignation I deliver.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.