[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Death

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (1MB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1536x2048px
My mother died 3 years ago, she killed herself. From then I have also wanted to die. I dont really see why keep going? im not really happy with myself. I feel like im the problem. Every Night im awake because im afraid of nightmears and waking up and not knowing who and or where I am. I dont eat because food doesn't taste good. Its hard to get out of bed because im so weak. Most of the time i just lay and forget all of my responsibilities but then 2sec later they all stack up and I cant breathe... I cry most everyday as my boyfriend calles me a whiny baby. Iv tried talking to people but they turn there noises up at me and tell me to fuck off. Im a nice person but people dont like me. i used to like myself but now i just cant. I just...
>>
what do you want?
>>
>>18272250
You
>>
>>18272168
>have bf
>want to kys

I have a theory some people are so fucking mentaly weak they arent able to survive even in our modern world where you dont have to fight to survive. So yea kys. Do us all a favor so your weak genes dont spread. We need chads and stacies. Not you.

>just talk to somebody, get therapy and be happy
What do you like to do femanon?

>im a nice person
>people dont like me
Being nice doesnt mean being popular.
>>
>>18272473
I hope your entire family is brutally murdered
>>
>>18272481
That would be 8 people.

What part of my post triggered you? We both know that whiny op wont kys no matter what. It is most likely just another attention whore.
>>
>>18272488
The point of /adv/ is to give advice on what is posted, not assumptions.
If you have had an incredibly similar thing happen to you, then it is ok to try and "assume" based on the information given, and respond in a way you would have found helpful at the time.
Otherwise, what is posted is truth.

Personally I think OP is a troll, and yes attention whores never kys. Even so, I would not place you not I in a situation where our own mother killed herself.

Don't always assume.
>>
>>18272488
>Most likely another attention whore
Or someone crying out for help. It's best to assume that it's someone who needs help than to be a fucking asshole you dipshit.

Outcome of being an asshole:
- someone committing suicide
- someone not getting attention

Being kind:
- someone (maybe) not committing suicide
-someone getting attention

I think we know which one the better outcome is, dumbass.
>>
>>18272531
Hell if you think it's someone wanting attention, why bother typing? Ignore. Because at least you won't be risking the chance of actually influencing someone to commit suicide.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.