[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I've been Spermjacked!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: can'twakeup.jpg (19KB, 600x409px) Image search: [Google]
can'twakeup.jpg
19KB, 600x409px
So I met this girl at work and we hit it off pretty well. She ended up living across the road from me and we had similar interests etc. So one day I go over to her place to cuddle and watch netflix and we end up having sex. The sex was good and she really seemed to enjoy herself I threw out the condom in her garbage and then left. Now she's really avoiding me, she doesn't message me anymore and never answers the ones I send her and she barely talks to me at work. I'm really afraid that she just used me to get semen so she could get pregnant and then put me in baby slavery. What should I do?
>>
99% sure that she didn't spermjack you. Just confront her and ask her if anything's wrong.
>>
Maybe you got pumped and dumped
>>
She just realized your a loser and she wants nothing to do with you. She definitely doesn't want anyone at work finding out you smashed that.
>>
>>18272116

99% is pretty certain, how are you so sure? I mean before the sex she would constantly message me and asking to hang out and now there is just nothing. What else could it be?
>>
>>18272134
The sex was bad
>>
Sometimes I wonder what the FUCK it must be like to be some of you people.

What world do you live in where, when a girl stops contacting you after sex, your first thought is "I bet she's spermjacking me" and not "Hm, she's probably feeling awkward/insecure/[insert other common emotion after sleeping with somebody for the first time]"
>>
>>18272150

At this point that's what I'm praying for. I'm really hoping she was just faking it and it was actually just terrible sex.
>>
File: 5Cs3pcl.jpg (169KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
5Cs3pcl.jpg
169KB, 675x1200px
>>18272154
To be fair, women using men to get pregnant is not unheard of.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.