[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friends?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (4KB, 201x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4KB, 201x250px
How do i get one? Little background info I have sever anxiety and depression, so I end up fucking everything up. I have delt with abuse and have trobble trusting people. I have tried getting out of my bubble but the people are really mean, I have tried changing myself but then I want to kill myself more. People usally end up minipulating me and or just becoming like a staker. I don't know how to have a fun healthy ok stable friendship. I just dont know how to have friends. Can someone help me? If not, totally understandable.
>>
I am also watching this thread, I'm a 24 year old male and finally told the fuck who's been a vampire to my money to finally fuck off, without him I'm 100% alone outside of my family.
>>
Well, yes. Try to work on your mental problems first. Are you taking medication? That might help. Find a good therapist, very important.
Basic rule:
1. if he's reading the newspapera while you talk to him: no good
2. If it's a woman she'll pity you and get too invested (or act extremely cold and "professional"). If you're a man, choose a man as a therapist.

If you have worked that out, you'll attract people in your environment. They'll want to be around you. But work yourself out first.
>>
>>18272003
I agree with this, after seeing a psychiatrist and being put on prozac really helped with my chronic depression.

Also start small, pick up some hobbies. I've met a few of my very good friends online through vidya.
>>
Iv had a therapist before and she became attached to me she played with my emotions and toyed with my mind and i had to get a restaning order against her still in the working. Iv had a bunch of therapist and i think im done with trying to get help. Medications iv tried those but im not on anything right now
>>
I'll be your friend

S A N
A
N

D I E G O
I
E
G
O
>>
>>18271932
*Deep breath* Okayyyy. Alot of these people are saying "medication yo." But to be honest, unless you have MDD, therapy is better than drugs. Drugs for depression is a gamble, you might feel better, you might add more symptoms. What people don't understand however is that THE MAJORITY OF THE TIME ITS EMOTIONAL ISSUES. You only use drugs if you are chronically ill (i.e. schizophrenia). You said you have trust issues and have been abused. That's something emotional. Drugs aren't going to magically fix your traumas (I'm assuming you are traumatized). Best thing to do is find help from a psychologist (counselor) not a psychiatrist. Maybe some medication can benefit you if you aren't getting any better.
Also if you can't afford medication, exercise is the best way to feel good.

Also someone said hobbies. Find something you truly enjoy and invest in that. Then go to forums or events that are related to your interest and meet new people.
>>
Want to chat on Instagram or some other social media?..
>>
>>18272201
I'm also struggling to make friends :/ so that's why I asked..
>>
>>18272201
Sure
>>
>>18272194
Thanks that helps a lot
>>
>>18271932
Come to the discord in /soc/. There are fags, furries, one guy is black.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.