[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get over the one thing that gave me true happiness in life?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: ..jpg (58KB, 768x486px) Image search: [Google]
..jpg
58KB, 768x486px
>Be me, shy high school grill with boring life.
I started talking to this boy at the end of middle school. I found him to be really clingy and annoying at first, but then began to cherish the moments I spent with him in class. We exchanged skypes, and that summer before high school played tons of video games while voice chatting for hours during the summer nights. I told myself not to get attached to him. But, as the friendship continued, I began to fall in love with him. He was just like me. Well, come high school and we gradually start becoming distant since we didn't have any classes together. We did however see each other in the hallway a lot and one time he even shouted "It's Goddess anon!!". For a year it seemed like he also had a crush on me. Now, forward almost 2 years later, I still can't get over my feelings for him. I see him once in awhile and he acknowledges me and says hello. It's stupid, so stupid that I've posted this here, I know. I've become super suicidal lately and every day I can't help but think about him. He is literally the only reason why I was genuinely happy. I come home to a shitty environment and my mom's abusive bf and the only reason I get through all of it is the thought of this guy. It's so unhealthy that I'm stuck in this one state of mind. I've tried so hard to hate him but I can't. He's a male version of me and was unknowingly my happy pill. So, 4chan, is there anything I can do to cure this long lasting lovesickness?
>>
>>18271644
He is not magical and he is not that special. I promise you, he's not the only person out there that can make you feel that way. There are tons of them out there. You will meet someone else that makes you feel that way eventually. Or makes you feel even better. It sucks now, but shit gets better with time. You will grow up, you will meet someone else, and you will get away from your mom's asshole bf.
>>
>>18271644
What you got hooked on wasn't him
It was the feeling of being wanted
And that's something that everyone falls victim to

You need to find a replacement.
Your dilemma is like saying "Oh vodka made me drunk and I can't have vodka anymore. How will I ever get drunk again".
You like the feeling he brings.
Who he is secondary.

Also he sounds cringe and neckbeard as hell.
>>
>>18271644
Dude, I know this is the answer that everyone hates, but it works most of the time. Be straightforward. If you love him, tell him that. Tell him what you told us. Only way you're gonna get it out of your system. Btw if you guys do start dating, it probably wont work it because he's not perfect or some angel, just prepare for the worst ok? Life sucks so you're gonna have to live with this kind of shit. Just life. Good luck buddy!
>>
Whats your height and weight, OP?
>>
>>18271694
Not sure why this matters but 5'6 and 115
>>
>>18271786
He thinks that since you are attracted to such a sperglord, you must be as unattractive as sperglord AKA fat
>>
>>18271786
just making sure you aren't FAT
>>
. . .
just a weird thought
Ask him out?
You know, in the real world, people don't need to be taking classes together, to be together.
Silly squirrel.
>>
>>18271794
Makes sense. In all honesty I think I'm at least 7.5/10 and could do way better than him appearance wise but I just don't have eyes for anyone else.
>>
>>18271816
I know. But when you're extremely introverted this is hard to do.
>>
>>18271840
Try it anyway, the worst that could happen is, he says no.
The best that could happen, you're happy again.
And if he says no, try to get out of your shell early now that you're in highschool, join some clubs and find someone there. You said you could do better.

There's really no need to worry.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.