[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Abusive relationship??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (348KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
348KB, 1536x2048px
My guts saying get out but my brain is ok and comfortable with this because im used to being a problem. Iv tried to break up with him he told me he would change and I believed him and he hasn't. I feel its becoming abusive I mean from the start it kind of was. Now hes hurting me and laughs at me when I look scared. He makes my problems look smaller than they are he also finds away to loop everything back to me like everything is my fault. He told me the first time i broke up with him that he would have killed himself if i went threw with it. When ever hes with his friends he always acts like im not there. I have no friends and he always makes me feel bad about myself. Im afraid to leave because what if this was the best relationship i have? What if he kills himself? Im becoming scared of him spending time with him alone because hes always persistent and when he doesnt get his way he becomes mad and upset. Im afraid if i dont go along then he will hurt me. I feel like its just how people act because iv grown up with this behavior but i kinda know that its wrong but when i try to tell him my problems, he turns it around and asks whats the problem? I cant think of anything, like my mind shutsdown and its almost like i am the problem and he is the one that does everything right. i just I don't know does this sound abusive?
>>
>list 2 dozen reasons why the relationship is abusive
>but what if this is the best relationship I can get
Lol
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqTQYGUhz_Y
>>
I don't know if this is a troll but shit makes me sad

>>18271328
>if this was the best relationship i have

No it's not, you're probably experiencing one of the worst times of your life and when you look back you're going to think why the fuck did I waste my time with him. You have an abusive boyfriend and you're brains telling you it's okay. It's not okay, please leave him and just be alone and sort yourself out. You're not ready for a relationship if you can be controlled like this. If he kills himself that's his problem, not yours.
>>
>what if this is the best kind of relationship I could have?
You don't know that.
>what if he kills himself?
Good riddance.
>>
>>18271328

If he is going to kill himself there is nothing you or anyone else can do to stop him. However the truth is most people don't kill themselves after a breakup, this is a very common manipulation tactic
>>
>>18271820
This, really. Abusers want to keep you under their rule, play on your insecurities. And what will make your heart sink down more if someone "gives you control over their life"?
Really, just get out of there, block all contact, NEVER look back and find someone better.
>>
if you're gonna be weak and have no standards, you should fuck with me. I would try to help you get friends and would blame you for things much less.
>>
>>18271328

Read what you wrote. Makes you feel like shit, hurts you and laughs.

It's the definition of abusive if you're telling the truth. Seek help, get out. He's using his suicide as a means to entrap you. He's full of shit. Lots of people say "if you leave me, I'll die" but they go on just fine. They just don't want to be miserable and live with the shitty decisions they made towards people they "love."

Get out.
>>
>>18271328
I have a friend in this exact situation, maybe you're her, maybe you're not but the advice I give her still applies. That it is abusive, and you shouldn't be OK with it and settle for it just because you're scared of what may or may not happen. It's easy staying with what you know, but if it's damaging to you you need to think of yourself first.
I had a girlfriend who was crazy and she threatened to kill herself if I left her (wasn't the first time I tried) but I couldn't stay with her and ultimately left her. She didn't kill herself.
People like that only want things to be about them. They may be nice at times to mask all the bad things they do but ultimately everything is about them and what they have and want and you just can't do that. It may be scary to think about being alone, and it is at first, but you need to put your well being above being with someone you think cares and who clearly doesn't. He's being emotionally manipulative with you to make you feel like shit and that your relationship with him is the best you'll ever have so you don't leave. The first part to getting better and raise your esteem is to go. You're sitting in a burning house thinking the fire will stop before it reaches you, and while you're sitting there the floor beneath you is being burned from the bottom up and eventually you'll fall through.

If you are B, my friend, it'll be OK. I promise.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.