[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to calm angry women?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Help.jpg (396KB, 786x363px) Image search: [Google]
Help.jpg
396KB, 786x363px
How to calm angry women?
>>
are most women like this? i'm a grill but i'm always so chill that people frequently ask if i have any emotions at all. eh. anyway there must be something that's making her upset. try genuinely talking to her about it. try cheering her up with flowers or some shit. girls like that right?
>>
>>18271275
You can't.
>>
>>18271275

Step 1:
Tell her to calm down
If that doesn't work, call her irrational.
Repeat step 1 as much as needed.

Step 2;
Find out the hard way that step 1 never works..
Try to cheer her up with jokes or things she likes.
When that doesn't work tell her to smile.
Repeat this process as much as you feel is necessary.

Step 3;
Learn the harshest ultimate truth.
NOTHING WORKS.

Step 4;
Go to the pub and wait for this whole thing to blow over.
>>
>>18271282
Don't do this. Women are inherently illogical. Change her emotions not her mind. If you approach her with logic you will be speaking two different languages. Calm her emotions with emotion.
>>
>>18271291
this is why i can't have friends who are girls. i feel like i'm the only one that never gets upset over illogical things. when i try to help my friends who are girls with logic they think i'm weird and i feel my autism intensify every time
>>
File: o3eMP.jpg (203KB, 1260x736px) Image search: [Google]
o3eMP.jpg
203KB, 1260x736px
>>18271290
this guy's post is pretty much it. it's loosely based on the image, "advice from an oldfag."

i included it for your benefit.
>>
Ignore her. Last big fight I had with my ex was all about her yelling how it's not working out and that we should take a break and me sitting on the couch laughing my ass off at Steve Harvey. After about ten minutes she came and snuggled up to me.
>>
>>18271275
This seems like kind of a useless question. It's more important what this woman's relationship to you is. Is it your mother? Girlfriend? Co-worker? If for some reason all women get mad at you then maybe look at your own behaviour.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.