[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i quit social media & 4chan?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: 1453914645733.jpg (141KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1453914645733.jpg
141KB, 720x720px
how do i quit social media & 4chan?
>>
by leaving

seriously just close the tab
>>
File: IMG_2865.jpg (539KB, 1242x1540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2865.jpg
539KB, 1242x1540px
>>18271125
I asked this too a while ago. All you need to do is visit
>>>/s/
Save some choiceâ„¢ nudes. Post them here as a new thread, write in the thread you're going to continue posting these all over with different IPs unless mods ban you for a month or more.

Enjoy your ban. I have been meaning to do this but I keep pussing out and I am wasting my life.
As for social media, take the plunge. Make a status telling people you're going away for some time, or tell them you're getting a new phone and won't be available for a while. That way, people will message you, get no response, read your profile and not get upset. Worked a charm for me, the only thing is you need to stick to it and not appear online or people will see when you last logged in and get upset with you.

Let's do it together anon, murder suicide pact.
>>
certain web browsers have extensions you could download that block you from visiting certain sites you specify. Firefox and chrome should have them.
>>
Fill your time with other more important things so you naturally have less time to do them. My 4chan time is cut by 90% during the university semester, and it would be even more if I was holding down a job.
>>
>>18271152
just say you're underaged, easy 30 day ban
>>
File: varg-vikernes.jpg (94KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
varg-vikernes.jpg
94KB, 500x750px
>>18271125
Quit social media and 4chan.
>>
File: 1490415392806.jpg (112KB, 1087x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1490415392806.jpg
112KB, 1087x1080px
>>18271209
>>
As an addict, I can tell you that there is only one way to beat a habit which you know isn't doing you any good - going to the heart of it and finding something which gives you the same buzz in a positive way

Do you know what your passions are?

Seriously. A lot of people don't. And that's why they endlessly trawl through social media looking for stimulation and/or connection

Good news is you can use your browser history and your social media feeds to get a sense of what really animates you. Not what you THINK is important to you, or what you tell other people matters for self-presentation, but what you gravitate to when you think nobody is watching

Once you shortlist the items that you keep unconsciously coming back to, find a way to engage with these interests offline

Meetups, courses, activism (if you're into something bigger than yourself), maybe even a career change

Then, any time you feel the need to trawl, get involved in the thing you've committed to trying

It takes effort, but once you get involved, you will be immune from social media dependency. Any time you go back to it, you'll find it seems bland and fake
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.