[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone got any experience with breeding females online? This

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2004.jpg (37KB, 706x607px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2004.jpg
37KB, 706x607px
Anyone got any experience with breeding females online? This woman from the US wants to travel to fuck and impregnate her, with no repercussions. Any musings?
>>
>>18270883
>no repercussions
Until she decides she wants you to pay child support.
>>
>>18270888
I'm not even sure that can be enforced, as I'm from the UK.
>>
Have her sign something or record a video of her saying she will not seek child support. Just in case.
>>
>>18270906
Nice one. Any other pointers? Could this be an organ harvesting honeypot or something?
>>
>>18270883
If all she knows about you is your fake name and country, nobody can find you.

But if it is really only about making babies, i bet she is on bc and this is just some weird expensive fetish.

Also buy condoms.
>>
The thing I don't get is why she's travelling to me, on the other side of the world, when she could easily pick someone up at a bar or whatever.
>>
>>18270883
Have her sign a contract. Seriously. You can get fucked up quick, and women love to do it.
>>
>>18270921
Go with a mate? Don't drink anything she offers and check out the meeting spot/hotel first? Make a holiday out of it, plus you'll have backup. Tell your mate to come round and pick you up a couple hours after the meetup, have him on standby in case it doesn't go well, but stand down if it's all kushti.

Start working out extra hard now and take some martial arts lessons / box so you're limber and ready to defend yourself from the organ goblins just in case
>>
Gross, you should be CHARGING her. Who is so stupid they'd have a baby with someone for no money. If you can afford 3 ys of diapers by yourself you can afford frozen sperm.
>>
>>18270883
>no repercussions.
Except the lifelong guilt that you abandoned your own child.
>>
>>18271190
That's the best part.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.