[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going at my first real job interview

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1.png (592KB, 564x459px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
592KB, 564x459px
I'm a bit anxious !
It's a warehouse job, but I will still try to dress to impress(i want to kill myself so badly). The interview is in a town 1 and a half hours away, I will have to walk for about 1 hours as well (to get to the train station)
What should I be expecting ?Is it ok if I go dressed like this ?
>>
I'd pull your pants up a bit further up your waist and you look fine. Don't worry about how you're dressed, just speak to the best of your ability and be honest
>>
that shirt is not good. they sell a lot of stuff that doesn't look good since it started costing them mere pennies.

maybe you should just go in a white oxford shirt or a collared work shirt. that would look more appropriate and make more sense.

I'd bin that shirt though. sorry man. once you get more money and more time to calmly thin, your fashion ought to increase, so you're on the way to better things by getting job interviews.

congrats on the interview.
>>
>>18270716
the shirt isn't exactly high fashion, but he said it's a warehouse job. i'm sure the people there are dressed even more casually.
>>
>>18270725
I'm telling to dress down, in a white oxford of literally any brand or a work shirt

both are sold at wallmart

you wanted my opinion and that shirt is absolute shit. I know that money is a constraint and that low confidence can interfere with learning to dress well, but the fact is you are gonna be a big boy and eventually will need to dress like one
>>
File: 2ehh.png (321KB, 286x501px) Image search: [Google]
2ehh.png
321KB, 286x501px
I really appreciate the feedback, thanks !
My self esteem isn't low, but it sure isn't high, and I live in denmark , everything is bloody expensive (if you have no job and are a student)
Most of my wardrobe is shit and needs to be changed, I literally have stuff from highschool.
Here is shirt no.2 , yet to be ironed.

Also, they called me, I am registered in a job seeking company.
>>
>>18270783
>I live in denmark
actually just put the red one back on then. I shouldn't have been so severe in what I said. you know, style is so different depending on what part of the world you're in.

>I am registered in a job seeking company
yeah I'm about to do that myself
>>
File: 2.png (838KB, 740x620px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
838KB, 740x620px
Yeah, checked again just to be sure. I have a few nice shirts but they are very casual. Shades of pink/white in a large square pattern. Also short sleeved. I like that shirt. Also this , but it's a bit big.
God damn, hope they don't see my (one) belt, it's really chewed.
>>
>>18270783
>>18270789
and good luck

the shirt is probably fine.

i'm just from the New York area it's very cutthroat and some things go out of style quickly. I actually quit trying to keep up because I can't afford it.
>>
>>18270795
>from the New York area
Damn, tough.

Thanks, man. Appreciate it, really!
>>
>>18270792
that's probably the best of the bunch

they probably won't notice your belt. people don't pay that much attention to others in general
>>
>>18270806
I thought so too, bu tit also seems a bit large in real life. Oh well, it's not that bad.
>>
>>18270792

You're going to iron this out, correct?
>>
>>18270686

op, unbutton the top one and roll up your sleeves and take another pic.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.