[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I was at some party and we had this game where we had to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1486434861099.jpg (63KB, 763x631px) Image search: [Google]
1486434861099.jpg
63KB, 763x631px
So, I was at some party and we had this game where we had to transfer and apple from someone's neck to another. A girl I had asked out and got rejected by was in front of me, and when she saw me she moved further into the line where girls were. We were on pretty good standings after she rejected me since I didn't make a big deal about it, but why would she do this? She's been awkward near me ever since and CONSTANTLY looks to see where I am and seems frightened to talk to me? Am I a creep or something? This really made me sad.
>>
>>18270522
She is like this because you showed interest in her and she had to reject you. Now she will turn into feminist because the pstd you gave her.

>just let her be
>>
>>18270648
I basically stopped talking to her entirely, but she just kept coming up to talk to me, she even came to talk to me today and ocasionally she invites me to breakfast. What the fuck is her gameplan? I never initiate contact with her
>>
>>18270696
Girls are illogical creatures.
>say A, think B, expect C.

She could use logic like:
Teehee, this weirdo wants to date me, lol what a loser. Lets deny him and see his mental break down.
Wow, he hasnt colapsed and he looks somewhat confident now, will he try to date me again?
Omg, the stud keeps ignoring me, i want him, but nothing works what will i do?

Funny thing is that even if you showed interest in her again, literally anything could happen.

I suggest you to invite her on date again (if you are currently single) and see for yourself if it will be quick sex, long abusive relationship or marriage.
>>
>>18270746
This don't try and make sense of it. Girls emotions make them do wildly different things.
You could be upfront about it and ask her if she wants to go out again while confronting her with the knowledge you now know, or just keep on ignoring her.
>>
>>18270786
Yeah nothing to lose, both her and I are transferring to different schools in a month so closure would be nice
>>
>>18270522
This happened to me also but reverse im a guy and some girl at work said she liked me. I had no interest in her at all and I started to avoid her alot more than normal because I felt weird about it. This whole time I was thinking of us as friends and she wasn't. It just felt like something that we shouldn't still be doing. Thats why your not suppose to ask friends out unless your 100% sure.
>>
>>18271112
This is very confusing...
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.