[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NO WILLPOWER

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1491557091997.gif (590KB, 214x199px) Image search: [Google]
1491557091997.gif
590KB, 214x199px
> be 28 year old male
> wasting away my prime years
> turned my back on humanity 10 years ago. Tried to ignore everyone I knew because nobody wanted me anyway or they just used me
> didn't understand the game, didn't have my pack
> thought I will be a lone wolf who will play them all like a fiddle
> I will be the last to laugh and I will control them
> 10 years into future
> listening to the same heavy metal music where you can barely hear lyrics and remembering what your thoughts were 10 years ago
> they are the same thoughts I am having now, same bitterness and no clear vision of how I am going to advance myself further

Basically I am regressing. I have no useful skills whatsoever besides my ability of talking for hours on various topics, financial knowledge and a decent understanding in law. I have been stuck in my shitty job for nearly 7 years, I have no gf or friends I could join in adventures. I have no joy in doing anything. I can't find anything that would make me excited ir happy. I am not looking forward to anything. But I want a family, I want to be successful and healthy yet I can't convince myself to do anything at all. What is my 'kick in the nuts'? My mother is becoming sad that she won't see any grandchildren. But I am still longing for the past. I wish I didn't burn the bridges. I wish I had the ability to keep the same thoughts of being superior to people around (classmates, college mates) yet be in their company .

I can't stand humanity.
>>
>>18270304
Same here. Work on your career. Let the woman find you, when she sees you are successful in the business live.
>>
>>18270350
The problem is I don't want to be under someones command. I want to be in control, have ny business. While I was studying law and finamces I became so rigid and nihilistic that I don't see a good business opportunity and I also don't have any other interests I could monetize. I just went the wrong way from the beginning. Everything now is harder. I don't even know how I will live with a woman together if that were to happen. I have no relationship experience whatsoever.
>>
If you're not broke that makes things easier. Sounds like you're too used to the life you live right now, even if you hate the future you see. Try replacing anything you've owned for more than 10 years with something new. This will not be a kick in the nuts, but it might help you stop living in the past.
>>
>>18270471
I keep my flat clean of things. There isn't a piece of stuff that would remind me of something ages ago.

It is all in my damn head
>>
wow you're a fucking fag lol
>>
>>18270304

The first step to correcting your situation is to realize that you're not better than everybody around you. You need to accept that you're not the pinnacle of the human race; if you can't do this, you will get nowhere.

Superiority will be apparent through the effects of your life. Thoughts of superiority with nothing to show for it are merely the fruits of delusion.
>>
>>18270509
The superiority feeling doesn't drive me into doing things

Nothing does. That is the problem. On top of that there are tgese retardation amd contemplation episodes
>>
File: IMG_2667.jpg (542KB, 1248x1853px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2667.jpg
542KB, 1248x1853px
>>18270385
>he's blackpilled himself into nihilism
>he's a nihilist like every fedora libshit

There's no purpose to anything except that which you create and look for. Hence why people 'find god'. Society figured this out a long time before libshits and fedoras like you did. They decided that their people, their extended family, brothers and race was the purpose in life. They decided that honour, virtue and conquest was the way to be remembered. They wanted to build a better world for their children, and children's children. Each generation found its meaning by building and fighting for the next generations, some men could see far down the generations of a whole country, some could only see their children's future. Libshits and Ebin Enlightened Thinkers don't understand that this isn't religious or theological and so they toss it away and the white race burns out, stops breeding and western civilisation crumbles.

https://youtu.be/_IAHFz5X3zo

Have kids you fuckwit. Your mind is telling you to find purpose, what greater purpose is their than your biological and social purpose - finding a good mother to make strong, clever children you can guide and save from the pitfalls of life.

Teaching your son how to hunt, hearing your daughter play an instrument, gazing at the loyalty, trust and love on your wife's face as she cradles your protege. Seeing your strong and brilliant family standing by your side as you draw your final breath in old age. These are the best things in life.
>>
>>18271200
I am not a liberal or a freethinki g fedora wearing edgelord.
Isn't that a bit irresponsible to bring kids into the world where you aren't in the best condition to support them? Sounds a bit African or South Louisiana style.
>>
>>18272243
that's only a problem if you don't contribute to a better future. and remember, kids don't need a perfectly easy wrld to be born into. that would only make them weak and entitled little shits.
>>
>>18272271
Then Ill guess I am afraid of fucking up. Also not giving kids the perfect life is one thing, but for a kid living with his father being a complete mess is far more damaging and destructive.
>>
How every MGTOW, radfem, and general antinatalist ends up.
>>
>>18272290
Not an MGTOW.
Also not an antinatalist. You better read the goddamn thread intro.
>>
>>18272304
I never said you were. Just pointing out that this is what the future has for all of them.

But now that you mention it
>turned my back on humanity 10 years ago. Tried to ignore everyone I knew because nobody wanted me anyway or they just wanted use me
> thought I will be a lone wolf who will play them all like a fiddle
> I will be the last to laugh and I will control them

Pretty much sums up the basic MGTOW/RadFem viewpoint
>>
>>18270304

Why do you have a decent knowledge of law, OP?
>>
>>18272351
Because I thought that in order to be protected and confident in this system one must have the understanding of evonomics and law. Of course you need to understand medicine and basic skills as well do you survive in wilderness for a while if somehow you get there. Understanding economics and law minimizes the risk of you being scammed on everyday basis by employers, employees, trade partners and or government.
>>
Lose your pride. You have nothing to be proud of.

Remember what you are: Average. Nothing more, nothing less.

You're still on square one. Your desire to be in control means that you shouldn't be in control. You will never have control over everything and you will never be happy if that is your desire.

You're frozen by deep set subconscious pride. You won't try anything because you might fail.
You need to accept failure and be average, heck son just attempt to rise to mediocrity. Try something, anything, that is new. Start low and be patient.
>>
>>18272421

So you're an armchair lawyer? You do a lot of personal reading on the subject (wiki and the likes) but you've never studied it or experienced it through your career?
>>
>>18272451
No, I have personal small time clients.
I go through their contracts, correct them put in some paragraphs of my own to strengthen their position.
Recently got two court cases. One where insurance company refuses to pay out the claim and other other where two partners don't want to settle their disagreements in mediation.

I am not from U.S. , I am from Eastern Europe, if you get confused.
>>
>>18270304
>I can't stand humanity.
You can't stand yourself, that much is clear. Instead of thinking about what you want, think about what you need to get where you want to be. You might have to wade through shit to get there and be a little bit selfish, but that's how development happens. That's how character arcs work, wants vs needs.
>>
>>18272466
How can I find excitement in what I do? Or should I just grind my teeth and do it without feeling the need to do it?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.