[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

College experience is dead

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5424.png (136KB, 299x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5424.png
136KB, 299x250px
Here's my story:
>be average white guy
>start college in 2014
>living in dorm
>make a few friends
>we study, play frisbee, go to the gym, and drink together
>after the first semester, they all disperse to fraternies, student governments, and other universities
>I try making new friends
>realize that the school is overrun with niggers and gooks who want to be niggers
>frats and sororities all listening to nigger music
>affirmative action trying to make the school population look like a perfect box of crayons
>grade inflation allows shitty students to pass classes they normally wouldn't
>ruins the whole experience for the people who actually deserve to be in college
I'm not racist or anything despite what the new definition of racism might imply, but nigger culture is completely innapropriate for the college scene. The ignorant nigger music that all sounds like some shitty club mix, the Black Lives Matter movement, and the lack of work ethic just destroys all the fun and meaning of college life.
I know there's people on this board that feel the same. How does a white guy go through college in the 21st century? Does he just hide in a corner and pretend it isn't happening?
>>
Possible to transfer?
>>
>>18270262
It's possible, but I'm not sure if it would solve the problem. I have friends at other universities in my area who say there's the same problem where they are. And moving out of state isn't financially feasible for me since college also isn't cheap anymore.
>>
>>18270273
I see.
You said you tried making new friends. Care to tell about how that went/is going? Have you met anyone that might be suited for friendship?
>>
>>18270249
>How does a white guy go through college in the 21st century?
Not everyone is like that, you have to be more proactive, besides college isn't meant to be guaranteed fun. Some of us actually go because we want a career and can't afford to live and party there.
>>
The school you go to determines the experience you get.

'Famous' schools were famous for football 50+ years ago and today they are famous for Stalinism. If you've made it this far and you still don't know what "do your homework" means, then you might want to start looking it up on a web search.

Also, you sound like you need a transfer.
>>
>>18270280
I've been going to extracurriculars, and trying to talk to people after class. And people seem to be nice for the short term, but creating a network of friends past the first semester of freshman year seems near impossible.
>>18270285
Fun and productivity go hand in hand.
>>
>>18270438
>creating a network of friends past the first semester of freshman year seems near impossible
holy shit this. me and my initial friend group had to break it off. I've had moderate success at making new friends, but when I try to bring it together and actually hang out with them it completely crashes.
I don't know what advice to offer, anon. But I'm in the same boat, and I'm sure others are as well. But you can't exactly advertise that you need friends without coming across as desperate.
Fuck, man. College is awful.
Good luck.
>>
>>18270438
>>18270597
I started a semester late in my freshman year and Still haven't even had a single conversation with anybody yet. I joined clubs and everything still not a single person..
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.