[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucked up family

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: sad_girl_swimming_pool.jpg (93KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
sad_girl_swimming_pool.jpg
93KB, 800x600px
I don't have anywhere else to go.

>In college
> Bio-mom was addicted to drugs and caused me to be a premature baby. Doctors thought I wouldn't walk or talk. (perfectly healthy person btw)
> Adopted by white family. I'm a minority.
> Sexually abused by brothers from very young age.
>10 years old, sister finds out and brothers are sent away. Talk to cops and therapist for years. Lie because I know the goal was to reunify siblings and my parents loved my brothers. Say it wasn't that bad. It was bad.
>Hate self. Wanted to die.
>No friends in school. Loner. Started being on computer and never socialized. Quit sports and any other interests. Wasn't hard to hide away since the school was racist and prejudice against me and my family.
>Sister kicked out for being a drug addict.
>Don't know who I am, depressed with no one to look up to.
>8th grade, therapist says we should reunite and he should move home. He does. I hate him.
>9th grade, brother spreads around the school that I like getting fucked by my brothers. Kids start making comments. If wasn't suicidal before, am now.
>Move first year of high school. Life slightly better, Has friends.
>Brother is delinquent, sister still drug addict. Other brother no one but my father talks to.
>Sister has a baby, parents welcome her back with open arms. Sister brings baby daddy. They fight next to my room every night. Hearing the violence.
>Sister abandons baby with my parents.
>Parents adopt him.
>Drug addicts steal- my entire childhood toys and card and collectibles gone. Parents expensive things are gone.
> Cars get stolen multiple times.
>Kids in school somehow know they are my siblings. Hates life more.
> Finally make it out of high school. Siblings in and out of jail.
>Don't know what I want to do in college. No skills, depressed.
>Other brother is back, has a kid. Obese. Feels really bad for it. Pretty sure he abuses.
>Mom says we should forgive siblings. Hate her for this. Get into many fights.
>>
Make it clear to your mother that the topic of reconciliation should never be addressed with you again. You can do this in a letter or do it face to face. That's first. Second, replace your doorknob with one that locks with a key. If anyone has a problem with that, make sure that they know that this is something you need for your own safety and to have a space of your own where you feel safe. If they still have a problem, then they don't care about your safety and you should leave.

A lot of abused kids are happier being homeless because psychologically, you need to have a space where you can feel safe. Without that, it's impossible to learn and anything beyond the basics in college would be irrelevant because you just won't learn.
>>
You can also apply for scholarships that include residence somewhere far away from home.
>>
>Mom lets brothers around little nephew they adopted. Makes me super angry. No one listens
>Starts not coming home.
>Boyfriends leave me because I never do anything to fix the situation. Can't?
>Finds good guy, dates for years. Hang out daily. He goes to good school. I'm lonely, often go to his school.
>In community college for long time. Fails a lot of classes because depression.
>Finally finishes and takes year off.
>Starts dancing again. Really happy.
>Boyfriend and I have many problems. Might be cheating. Who knows. I deserve it.
>Has great job. Has fun dancing.
>Moves in with SO because it's too rough at my house.
>Wants to leave but doesn't make enough to live alone. Hates life more. Stuck. Depressed.
>We stop dating but he lets me stay at his house. He doesn't care because he stays at college a few mins away anyway. His mom loved me.
>Applies for college, gets into one 400+ miles away. Takes it because life is shit anyway.
>Happy at college. Bf and I break up.
>Hears all the crimes my siblings do. Tries to forget
>Brother has baby, parents has custody. Now they take care of brother who is handicapped and in his 30s.(not a criminal obviously, can't even talk) Brother's kid and Sisters kid.parents in 60s.
>Mom now addicted to xanax, depressed and sleeps all day. Father takes care of everyone. Feels bad for him. Diagnosed with terrible heart and lungs. Feels even more bad.

Me now:
>End of first year at college
> Sister far away, ran away, drug addict and mom maybe helped run away from the law.
>Brother recent arrests for bank robbery.
>Other brother might be involved
>Brothers kids might be other brothers kid, crazy Jerry springer shit.

>Hating life. Wants to die. Doesn't want to go home in 3 weeks. Kill me please.
>>
Don't let that baby have a family like yours
>>
>>18270179
I live in my parents basement now since not with my boyfriend anymore. I have no door. House is destroyed.Super gross and under kept. When home I try to take care of it since my mom is too depressed to do anything and my father has to much on his mind and already takes care of everything else.
>>
now
>Nephew is almost 9. No discipline, no goals, parents don't do enough for his education. Makes me really pissed. Sits and watches tv all day, plays on ipad. Huge brat and overweight. Love him but hate that he will turn into my other siblings.
>Bothers baby is a year now. Cute but worried about her future as well.
>Other brother now has 2 kids. Very fat and unhealthy and hopefully not sexually abused like I am.
>Hate that parents want me to forgive my abusers.
>>
>>18270196
Can't do anything about it.
>>
>>18270198
This is not a situation that can continue. You will never achieve your potential in a home where you feel unsafe. White trash bullshit like >>18270189 will never be resolved, or else country music wouldn't exist as a genre. You've (both) got to get out of this situation. And stop trying to have relationships until you resolve your life situations or they will be just as dysfunctional.

You've got to put as much distance as you can between yourself and these rednecks you call a family. Women's shelters are an option, scholarships, social services, but you need to do anything you can to get yourself away fro. These people. Any time you continue to spend in this situation is lost time.
>>
>>18270196
That isn't her problem at all. She can't do anything about the situation with the kid until she fixes her own situation. It would be frustrating, heartbreaking, and ultimately futile.
>>
>>18270182
I have tap, grants and loans. I don't really qualify for any scholarships
>>
>>18270223
Have you been to the scholarship counselors at your school? Have you checked the big book of scholarships? Your family sounds poor and trashy as fuck no offense, I'm shocked there's nothing for you, especially since you're adopted.
>>
>>18270227
I go to scholarship sites and check, not many apply to me.
My family makes quite a bit a year but are in huge debt like everyone else. We used to be an upper middle class family but fell to lower middle.
Now that I am technically independent to the government due to my age,I will hopefully get more money for school. Just finished my FAFSA
>>
>>18270227
Also, adoption scholarships really only apply to children that were in foster care. I was never.

I just started going to a school counselor. They only know the day to day drama I deal with at school now like people making up lies about me and such. I don't really touch base with info about my family because it's not like she can change it.
>>
>>18270233
You have to apply for every single one that may tangentially apply to you. We say in the Red Cross, "let them say no." That means apply for everything, and let them disqualify you, don't disqualify yourself.
>>18270236
She can't change it, but she can contextualize it for you.
>>
I have a job waiting for me when I get home from college. Ima lifeguard and swim instructor and water aerobics instructor. They really count on me.
My cousin invited me to her house for a month so I don't have to go back but she lives tons of states away. Will have to tell my boss I wont be back soon. Don't know what to tell her.
>>
>>18270215
I tried getting away that's why I moved in with my ex's family at the time. I stopped having relationships because of these problems. No boy understand.

How can social services even help me at this point? I can look into women's shelters.
>>
>>18270269
You can get food stamps.
>>
>>18270419
Can I? I technically still live with my parents.
>>
>>18271146
Yeah that's part of the problem.
>>
>>18271162
There is always one problem right behind another
>>
>>18271171
No, there's not always one problem behind another. You solve the core issue and then you move on. In your case, don't go home. Ever. They're rednecks and they're keeping you down.
>>
Dunno why but this thread is making my penis hard.
It's something with innocent vulnerable girls with bad childhoods (and fucked up psyches?) witch is just extremely erotic to me.

Like a believe they would actually need me enough to care about me. Women that is. A woman who actually cares. What a bargain.
>>
>>18271183
Bonus points if shes not a total hambeast to. Unfortunatley. 80% of jobbless, lifeless neet women are hambeasts or junkies with no brains or teeth left from all the drugs they have taken.
>>
>>18271175
Trying to do that by going away to school. It's just the three months off for college is the issue.
>>
>>18271245
So you find a way to live three months in a fucking shelter. Pack a backpack and weave it between your legs so nobody takes your shit while you're sleeping. Yeah, and you learn to sleep with the lights on. Or you make a friend. Or two. You find a way, but if you go home, what's the point? Let all that shit go. You don't have a family anymore.

And stay away from this guy >>18271183 and this guy >>18271198

They're 15 years old and live with mom.
>>
>>18271267
You're right
>>
>>18271286
Of course, you're fucked either way, at least be fucked on your own terms.
>>
damn thats fucked up try to be around better people i guess even chatting through fb is fine just dont be around the fagits
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.