[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my grandma is stuck in the past

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: middle finger.jpg (4KB, 310x162px) Image search: [Google]
middle finger.jpg
4KB, 310x162px
she clams to be a lib but is not pro sexual revualtion she almost locked up my ant lesbo lover and i am a real lib a smaless wild whore an a outlaw but the bitch dont get it even tho i t6hold her 1000s of times
>>
old people be old
>>
>>18269982
she should be a product of her self not time
>>
>>18269986
that's correct, my grandfather was 'stuck in the past' and racist and shit but he had a best friend who was very liberal and could hold a conversation with people of all ages.

if you're only in your early 20's, however, you probably have no perspective on how you'd deal with this your whole life. you'd have to keep yourself open and educated about the current general consensus your whole life in order to understand the changes that are happening, so you can create an informed opinon instead of reflexively going back to the habits and opinions that are within your comfort zone.

it becomes less appealing to try and fit in when you're upwards of 60 years old. there are conservatives who aren't anti-sex, try to help her find a middle ground somewhere.
>>
>>18269978
Can anyone translate to english?
>>
>>18270012
can some one give u crit thinking skillz
>>
>>18270020
please, you are just reinforcing their implication, you know how stupid your typing looks
>>
File: wwidwiw.jpg (10KB, 284x160px) Image search: [Google]
wwidwiw.jpg
10KB, 284x160px
>>18270029
no i am just a man with an-er-key in my blood u a bitch
>>
File: B.jpg (14KB, 216x233px) Image search: [Google]
B.jpg
14KB, 216x233px
>>18270029
u need the book of the law in ur life
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.