[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I make someone like me in a romantic way?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1493173968351.gif (1MB, 199x181px) Image search: [Google]
1493173968351.gif
1MB, 199x181px
20yo male here and I've never had a gf in my life but I managed to make out with a few girls here and there and I always get to admire them and wish the best of them but I cannot seem to make anyone interested in me romantically? What's wrong with me? Am I just too ugly to deserve affection? I just want to be able to love someone and be loved back.
>>
>>18269928
younger girls is the way to go it doesnt matter if you are ugly just get a car and hot 14-15 year old girls will line up i am 30 and this is almost exclusivity how i get females
>>
>>18269963

i disagree. Younger women tend to be extra shallow and these days the majority are instagram whores. Alot of them will chase a different boy every week

>>18269928

If you want to find someone who will love you, it's best to first pursue your passions. Whatever your hobbies and interests are, there's bound to be classes/meet ups/places to go where you can interact with people of similar kind. It's easier to be with someone you have things in common with. It's easier to fall in love when you share similar goals. Nobody is too ugly to love, even ugly people are steadily reproducing
>>
>>18270000
thicc lolis are easy to get they have never been hit on before so they eat it up its real easy to lure them into a shed or something
>>
>>18269928
First step is to actually try talking to girls and inviting them on dates. Dont return until you have 30 days in person and they all deny you.

>>18250471
>>
>>18270013

You're a sick man. Stop trying to convert op into a pervert that chases naive children
>>
>Am I just too ugly to deserve affection?

/fit/ - get your health sorted out
/fa/ - stop dressing like the homeless
/biz/ - learn how money works

Yeah I know, the boards on this site tend to be mindless meme loops. If you're not happy with this site then go on google and find someplace that helps you more.

Also go to Reddit, they have more coaching for youngish guys who haven't learned game yet. Coaching is a dying art; part of the reason young guys are so damned clueless is because they lack meaningful interaction with older mentor guys.
>>
File: rte.png (299KB, 410x411px) Image search: [Google]
rte.png
299KB, 410x411px
>>18270021
drinking your liberal tears right now
>>
>>18270032

Being anti pedo doesn't automatically make me a liberal you asshat.
being a kiddie fiddler is disgusting regardless of your political stance.
It's pathetic you can't make it with a real woman so you resort to children because it's 'easy'. Kys please
>>
>>18270032
>Not being a pedophile makes you a liberal
Kill yourself you fucking degenerate
>>
>>18270056
>>18270047
its hebephillia if they are over 13 thats perfectly natural
>>
>>18270058

"natural" is a matter of opinion. mabe if you're a mudslime it's "natural" but it's still not socially acceptable to chase physically and emotionally under-developed children. Yes 13 is still a child
>>
>>18270058
t. Muhammad Abdul Bin Jabar
>>
>>18270058

hebephile is 11-14
ephebophile is 15-19
>>
>>18270068
>>18270069
>>18270077
boo hoo cry more faggots just cause you cant get laid
>>
>>18270090

>>more assumptions
You don't know a damn thing, I have no issue getting laid the ADULT way with other ADULTS.

meanwhile theres you, trying to shovel your baby dick into an adolescent that just barely learned about sex ed because you're undesirable to women your own age and a social failure at life
>>
>>18270021
>naive children
Who will get fucked by teenage chads. Better for a virgin to fuck them.
>>
>>18270047
>real woman
You mean an older uglier bitchier teenage girl with unfounded standards.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.