[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

grill havent replied to txt its ben >24h

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1393401161272s.jpg (6KB, 250x202px) Image search: [Google]
1393401161272s.jpg
6KB, 250x202px
Fuck. Gonna try and make this short:

I met a girl at a bar a week ago. Bought her a few drinks and ended up spending entire night out with her.
When it's time to leave I ask her if it's ok that go home with her. She says no because her sister is home or something like that. I ask her for her number which she gives me.
Following day I text her saying that I had a great time, would like to meet up again.

We meet the following Thursday, I buy her a coffee and we walk around for about 1.5h. We just talked the entire time. Started getting chilly so we walk up to her house and she's getting ready to go home.
We stand outside talking about how nice it was to meet and general banter etc.
This time I did not ask her if I could come in with her, which I regret now. I just felt at the moment that if she had wanted me to come in she'd invite me, but that's just my beta genes kicking in when I need them the least.
She ends up going home alone, says we "should meet again soon"

She talked a lot about movies and tv shows and she told me she had a list of all the shows she wanted to watch. About 24 hours ago, two days after I had coffee with her, I texted her again asking if she wanted to meet up and cross off a movie or a show from her bucket list. I still haven't gotten a reply.
What the fuck do I do now? Is this basically over? (Please don't say yes)
Keep in mind we sent a few messages back and forth after meeting for the second time.
I think she might be autistic btw.

TL;DR
Met girl at bar, met her again for coffee, texted her recently asking if she wanted to watch a movie, 24 hours later still no reply
>>
OP here, just need to clarify what I need help with here:

What's a good text to send to her now to kind of "undo" the last one that I sent? I'm thinking I might have scared her by asking for le netflix and chill a bit too soon?
>>
File: n0PpY0h.jpg (77KB, 600x508px) Image search: [Google]
n0PpY0h.jpg
77KB, 600x508px
Hard to say dude, women are fickle. Maybe she's really busy and forgot to text back, maybe she decided she didn't like you for whatever stupid reason.

Text her again in 24 hours. Then wait 48 hours and try one more time. If you never get a response, forget about her, delete her number, and move on. I'm sorry but it's all you can do.
>>
>>18269839
This is the best advice you'll get
>>
>>18269806
>What's a good text to send to her now to kind of "undo" the last one that I sent? I'm thinking I might have scared her by asking for le netflix and chill a bit too soon?

IDK man, who knows. That's possible but if she really liked you then I don't see how it would be THAT much of a deal-breaker. I can't think of anything to "undo" it ATM, but whatever you text her keep it neutral and non-commital.

Good luck.
>>
>>18269798
>>18269839
>>18269851
If you guys really connected that well over movies then it wasn't too bad of you to suggest watching a movie she's been wanting to see. You're over-thinking it. Just follow my advice here >>18269839

and move on if you don't hear back.
>>
>>18269839
>>18269844
>>18269851
>>18269863
Thank you. I don't visit this board often but I should, it's cool to see people actually being nice and trying to help each other out on 4chan for a change.

I'm thinking of watching a tv show that she recommended and send her a follow up text saying something like "btw I watched X it was Y"
>>
>>18269885
>I'm thinking of watching a tv show that she recommended and send her a follow up text saying something like "btw I watched X it was Y"

Make that your text after the first 24 hours. After the 48 hour wait, make your text something under 3 words like "hey, how are you?" or even just "hey".

If she doesn't respond then you're rejected. Just gotta roll with the punches and move on. DO NOT contact her any further after that.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.