[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A day in your life?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0357.jpg (38KB, 274x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0357.jpg
38KB, 274x320px
I just don't know how to live. I always feel really bored and like I have nothing to do. For example, today is saturday. What do I have planned? Nothing. I am going to lay around the house and sleep off and on again. What's tomorrow? Sunday. What will I do? Same thing.

So what is a weekend like in your life? Basically, I am just trying to figure out what is that peopkevwith "a life" do on the weekend?

Also, where do you particularly go to meet new women or people? Take me through a weekend in your life.
>>
>>18269537
>new women or people
Kek.
>>
>>18269540
You know what's funny. I almost never want to meet new dudes. I pretty much only care about meeting new women. Not sure why. It's probably because I am desperate.
>>
>>18269548
Probably but that lowers your chance for any meaningful interaction, making it all pointless.
>>
>>18269537
Ok - you asked for it .. also blend in driving kids to friends etc every now and then on below. Equals less 'me' time

Saturday:
0800 : get up walk the dog (leftover from divorce .. she wanted it, but not when she dumped me .. kids pet so I couldn't bring myself to putting it down.. yeah, I'm a sucker)
0900 : make breakfast for kids
1000 : groceries
1200 : lunch for kids
1300 : laundry
1500 : walk dog again
1600 : finally some 'me' time
1700 : make dinner for kids & eat
1900 : help kids with homework
2000 : board games with kids
2100 : 'me' time .. kids play on computers etc
2400 : bedtime

Pretty much same for Sunday except I have to make sure kids are showered, lunchboxes made and they got their bags packed for school.

I'd give an arm and a leg for a couple of weekends like yours
>>
today was exceptionally lazy. usually i do the weekly housecleening on saturday.

8:00 get up, make breakfast, do dishes
9:00 wash hair, take bath, bath kid
10:00 play with kid
11:00 watch volcano eruption vids with kid because he asked how that looks like
11:30 cook lunch, eat, clean kitchen
12:30 cuddle in bed with kid and husband who just came home from work
13:30 go get groceries and run errands
15:30 heading home, waiting for husband and kid to come home (they went to a different store to bring something back), after that, go get some fresh air together
17:30 go home again, cook dinner, eat, do some laundry, dishes
18:30 watch a movie together
20:00 bedtime for kid with story and stuff
20:30 get ready for bed (husband needs to sleep around 20:00 too, since he's working shift and i'm tired af anyways since i'm pregnant)
21:00 try to sleep, talk for a while or have some sex

tomorrow will be pretty similar minus the errands but plus dinner with my sister and her family

when i haven't had a family, i would just spend my weekends sleeping in, watching movies, cooking, shopping, exercising, meeting family/friends, going on dates or to parties.

if i was still single today, i guess i would either be a lazy slob and stay home all day or do something with my sister/mom/dad/grandparents, get some exercise or do chores, read and such.
>>
File: 1439846048073.jpg (64KB, 483x373px) Image search: [Google]
1439846048073.jpg
64KB, 483x373px
>wake up between 8 and 10 am
>get baked
>take shower
>eat some food around 1-2 pm
>start drinking at 4-5 pm
>smoke again
>sleep by midnight

sometimes I do laundry, or shop for things I need. I'm usually funposting or playing some game in between. I too, have no life, but I'm not really interested in meeting people anymore.
>>
>>18269645
Having kids sounds like dog shit. That's a major hang up I have. I just hate the thought of having to care for a screaming shit bag. Am I a crazy person?
>>
>>18269722
>crazy people are the authority on whether or not you're the one who is crazy
>>
>>18269722
>>18269722
ofc you're not crazy. but it is mostly a matter of perspective and it also depends on the kid (and it's age...).
my son is 6 and i'd say 80% of the time he is very pleasant to be around. the other times are when he's tired, hungry, bored or wants something that he can't have, like sweets after dinner or sleep in our bed or whatever.
if you see kids as a disturbance, it will suck, yes. that happens if you always compare how your day wozld be without the kid. but if you don't compare and keep the focus on what's happening infront of you, it is a rather neat experience. kids can be very uplifting and hilarious. they also keep you from being a lazy slob if you let them and they have some very interesting ideas if you take the time to talk to them (a few days ago my son told me he had been on earth since the beginning and thag he knows everything about the universe. so we started to ask him questions and he made up very funny answers. we asked if there are any aliens on other planets and he said "sadly not. but there used to be a spaceship with monsters, but it crashed with a meteorit and now we're the only life in the universe". he also said that at first, there were only men on earth. apparently, back then, they were the ones having babies. only after 100 years was the first female born. after that, they shifted the burden of childbirth to women. kek).

it's also a question of organization. you definitely need a good support system like aunts and grandparents to have some nights off every now and then and do strictly "adult stuff" or you will go crazy.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.