[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

About to be dumped

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

I behaved like I don't love my gf.
She had an exam coming up and I tried not to bother her so she can study.
She took it as if I just see her as a friend, but that's not true.

After an argument, I gave her space, since she told me, angrily, "see you on the weekend".
It's been a few days and she tells me she hasn't got time (we always meet).
She acts really hurt.

What do I do?
>>
>>18269525
Be glad this ended when it did. Don't force something that isn't meant to be between two people. Then get /fit/ and become the statue of David. Make that bitch realize she was holding you back.
>>
>>18269539
We had a break literally a year ago. I was a big neet fag. Since then I got a job and improved my life pretty well. Got /fit/ and lost weight. She saw me as a new person.
I feel so crushed. This is the girl I had my first kiss with. I don't want it to end
>>
This can go two ways next time you meet up.

First: she dumps you. If this is the case, give her a few weeks of no contact. She will come back if she wants to be with you, if not, then you have to move on. You can't force someone into wanting to be with you.

Second: Next time you see her she is still acting hurt, but doesn't break up with you, you have to give her a bit of what she wants. Take her out somewhere, doesn't need to even be fancy. Just take some time to show her you care, if you do.

Something else you might want to try is just popping in on her when she isn't expecting it. Go bring her some fries or a shake or something for no reason.
>>
>>18269546
I think the second thing was what she expected me to do during the week. I gave her space during that time.

We were supposed to meet today, but she doesn't want to. I insisted on meeting up tomorrow to show her that I care, but she told me "maybe". I'm positive that we'll meet up though. I want to show her that I care
>>
You should be 100% open and honest with her.

If you want to keep her, tell her exactly why you behaved the way you did, tell her it was wrong, and AKNOWLEDGE WHY IT WAS WRONG /HOW IT NEGATIVELY AFFECTED HER. Explain to her that you now realize it was wrong, and explain to her that you will never partake in this behavior again. Buy her flowers and chocolate (don't cheap out) and own the entiretey of the blame. Do not make excuses.

God speed my son.

If you want to end it, end it. Your choice. Either way, may the wind be at your back and may you follow your heart.
>>
>>18269564
I told her multiple times. She's still acting cold.
I plan on buying big flowers when we meet. Thank you
>>
I'm getting ignored when I call. Wtf do I do? It's eating me up from the inside
>>
>>18269989
>>18269546

Prepare for the second. You will be feeling fine after a few weeks. Don't do anything cringey after she breaks up with you. Just tell her to let you know if she wants to work things out then drop her off the face of the earth. If she wants to be with you she will come back
>>
>>18269989

Give her space bro. The more you contact her the longer it'll take for her to calm down.

Stop contacting her and wait to hear from her. If you don't hear from her in two weeks send her a "Sorry I over-reacted, I hope all is well" and leave it at that.
>>
>>18269596
Also don't buy her flowers.

Flowers are for surprises only. Bringing a girl flowers after you pissed her off only makes you look like you're trying to bribe her for forgiveness.

Buy your gf flowers because she had a long day at work and then make her dinner and give her a massage. Do it for no reason on random occasions, never after a fight.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.