[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1491934522925.jpg (42KB, 960x621px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1491934522925.jpg
42KB, 960x621px
I have felt awful inside for almost a year now because before I met my now wife, i used to go on chatrandom and jack off with other guys just because I could, and I've done it a few times throughout our relationship and never thought anything of it

When we did start talking about marriage I stopped and only then started feeling bad about it

Should I tell her
She's said before she doesn't want to know things if they change nothing and are only to make me feel better, but she also has said before she doesn't think anyone should live a lie
And that's what it feels like
>>
sounds harmless to me. why is it such a big deal to you? its not like youre legitimately gay or anything, right?
>>
>>18269477
No I'm not
I just feel awful about it
>>
>>18269483
>>18269477
I just really don't know what to do

My head hurts all day and it's never off of my mind
>>
>>18269485
maybe im the retarded one here but please spell it out to me in plain terms.

you never harmed anyone. you never betrayed your wife physically or emotionally. why are you so worried about fapping with a bunch of guys online? i mean yes, its kinda weird but ive done weirder stuff and it doesnt keep me awake at night. what exactly makes you feel awful about it?
>>
>>18269488
I think I feel bad also because she's asked as a passing comment before if I've ever done anything on a webcam before and I instinctively said no

And I hate lying about anything
>>
>>18269494
i like the honest attitude and i think you should carry it through till the end. if youre serious and this is really on your mind all the time then there is no way you wont tell her at some point. in that case you should talk about it with her sooner rather than later.
she did marry you for your qualities (whatever they are) so hopefully, even if she has incredibly strict opinions about guys fapping together she can look past it.
>>
Do you feel bad about it because you really want to do more than just fap with guys online?
>>
>>18269468
No. Keep that stuff for yourself. Just dont do it again and you will be fine.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.