[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had anal sex with my gf, i came inside her, but she ended up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Benefits-of-Anal-Sex-1.jpg (52KB, 792x456px) Image search: [Google]
Benefits-of-Anal-Sex-1.jpg
52KB, 792x456px
I had anal sex with my gf, i came inside her, but she ended up liking it more than me. Is there something wrong with me?.
Literally, she kept talking about how much she liked it even days after, but for me it was meh...
I mean i prefer pussy 100 times more.
>>
>>18269124
my advice
trade gf with me
>>
>>18269126
Do you want me to fuck you up the butt too?. Maybe i should start a business about fucking people in the ass.Or apply as a candidate for the republican party
>>
Who cares what you prefer. As long as she gives you a regular, healthy dose of what you want, you also have an obligation to give her what she wants.

Pound her butthole with vigour, my son. Pretend that you LOVE that shit, as it will keep her happy. But also insist on regular vaginal sex on the reg, too.
>>
>>18269307
Basically this. If it doesn't totally disgust you, do it for her so you can pound that pussy to your heart's content every other time.
>>
>>18269307
>>18269308
It doesn't disgust me, i just don't find it particularly more pleasurable than vaginal sex. Of course it's tight, but it's also rough and since she never had anal sex before it was difficult at the beginning and she felt a lot of pain, and i couldn't go full rape mode on her like i do when we have normal sex. So it was a little bit awkward at the beginning.
>>
>>18269124
What's the big deal? Sometimes you'll do what she likes and you love, and sometimes you'll do what she loves and you like.

It all works out in the end, to coin a pun.
>>
>>18269368
Lube takes care of her pain and also makes it feel more pussy-like to you. Start with lots of lube and then experiment with less to find the balance of tight and easy that works for both of you.
>>
>>18269368

Maybe you should bang her pussy like you banged her ass, and see if she enjoys it in a similar fashion.
>>
>>18269124
Your gf is what most other dudes dream of .. I'd smash that hole on a daily basis
>>
>>18269124
it's scientifically proven that if you prefer pussy to anal you're an estrogen filled beta bitch with stage 7 depression and should probably just complete your MtF transition

preferring pussy is literally the most natural thing in the world dude are you seriously upset about this?
>>
>>18269663
I'm not upset, i'm just surprised on how much people are obsessed with fucking their gf asses, for me it wasn't really that special. It was a gazillion times better to cum inside her pussy than to cum inside her ass.
>>
>>18269141

>fuck people in the ass
>Republican Party

It's better to be a Dick than to be a Pussy or Asshole, anon.

https://youtu.be/ZGcjrN7X7Rc
>>
It's more the concept behind it that's ''better'' than the actual sensations. So, nothing wrong with you.
>>
she liked it because you came in her asshole, and she then spent days farting your semen juice out and having it mix with her poop and that probably excited her in some way idk your gf is a freak
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.