[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rejected... feels bad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_7073.jpg (172KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7073.jpg
172KB, 750x1334px
I officially break up with ex in February
Talk to this guy for a month, it's going pretty good.
Completely forget about ex.
We meet up, had a good innocent fun.
He's so perfect
Plan to meet up in 4 days.
2 days later receive this.

Life was pretty bad already, why am I like this.
What do? How fix? Or should I leave the dating scene altogether.

Thanks for reading
>>
I'm sorry. I've got similar problems. It's extremely hard to push through. Don't go back to your ex because you're lonely, there's a reason you two broke up to begin with. I made that mistake, and I regret it, because we went from a civil breakup to her hating me. I worry about her because of her depression and bipolar tendencies, but I'm never making that mistake again.
>>
>>18269019
After I got this message I talked to my ex and said that we couldn't talk again, ever.
>>
I wouldn't say give up now anon. In all honesty it's just a really rough patch in finding someone. They might've been the right person for you but you weren't the one for them. It's not something we can control. And compatibility is the trickiest thing in dating. Just keep looking and you'll find someone. I just went through something similar today and I've finished wallowing in my own tears to walk on my feet. Just get up on yours too and find other options. Just remember its not something within your control to lose as bad as it was. Hang in their anon.
>>
>>18269024
It would be for the best for you to continue that way. Moving forward as daunting and confusing as it is, is really the only way to find someone better or simply more compatible in the future.
>>
>>18269025
Do you think that this message was a 'it's not you, its me' thing :(
>>
Nigga name is Finlay. You can do better. Pick yourself up and remember there are plenty of guys out there.
>>
>>18269032
I didn't mean for it to come across that way. He's going back for an ex then its a him thing. And that simply means that he weighed his options and that was the outcome. I was just meaning to say that you shouldn't change anything about yourself because of this shitty situation.
>>
>>18269024
lol your luck is hilarious tobh. It's just a dude. Good on him to let you know why and it's a legit reason, nothing to feel bad about. Seems like you're in that post break up desperation mode, I'd recommend taking some time of dating and just work on self care/improvement. You can do it, lil nigga.
>>
>>18269009
Well, so what? You expect everyone you talk to to accept you with open arms and love you with their entire being. Welcome to the real world where people love you if they get along with you.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.