[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this love?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 8eb9710729a07c66e97c4e243529158c.jpg (889KB, 1280x1661px) Image search: [Google]
8eb9710729a07c66e97c4e243529158c.jpg
889KB, 1280x1661px
So I like this girl but I'm hanging with this other girl who's hotter than the girl I like still I can't seem to get the girl I like out of my head even though the girl I'm banging is a lot hotter and we are much more intimate while the girl I like rejected me twice, is this love?
>>
>this girl this other girl who's hotter than the girl the girl I like the girl I'm banging the girl I like
what
>>
>>18268770
Sorry, I'm trying to drink my feelings away. What I meant is
>I'm banging Jessica but I like Anna
>Me and Jessica have a nice connection and she's hot af
>Me and Anna are not that close to each other, she's not nearly as hot as Jessica and rejected me twice when I asked her out.
Why can't I seem to be satisfied with Jess and forget Anna? Is this love I'm feeling?
>>
File: tyler-ifhy.jpg (30KB, 475x322px) Image search: [Google]
tyler-ifhy.jpg
30KB, 475x322px
Bump? Anyone?
>>
Yep probably love.

Were you blunt when asking her out or were you like vague and weird about it?
>>
>>18268860
First time I was like "Hey whatchadoing this weekend? Why don't we go out to do something" she said "I'm busy this weekend don't think I can", then I tried the same thing again next week and she said "I don't know, I'll let you know if I'm free" then I tried one last time and tried to be as straight as I could and said "You know I like you right? And I'm starting to have some weird feelings for you like jealousy when you're taking to other dudes and shit like that. What do you think?" and she said "If that's true you're fucked m8" and walked out. I thought that banging other chicks would make me forget her but it didn't, so I can where to ask is this really how being in love is supposed to feel? Because it's fucking horrible
>>
I think this is some sort of bait based off of an obscure movie/tv show that I've not seen.

If it's not, then I can only advise that you find a midnight shift job at your local factory and never return to normal society again.
>>
>>18268885
There's no way someone is going to be able to tell you concretely what love is like, and desu it sounds like it may just be infatuation. Plus there's the whole, "people want what they can't have," thing.

I'd say keep your options open amd try not to invest any more in this Anna chick than you already have. But like I said, this is something you're really gonna have to figure out for yourself, no one else can tell you what love is like.
>>
>>18268910
Honesty it sounds like Dwight from the office
>>
>>18268766
wanting what you cannot have.
or.
She has a reason to reject you along the lines of: shes of a higher social status... This being the case, your subconscious see's greater potential gain from her.
>>
>>18269017
>>18268966
>wanting what you cannot have.
This might be it but idk. What bothers me the most is that the girl I have with me is better than the girl I want in a lot of ways so why would I be obsessed with something of "less value" you get it? So I figured this might be some of that inexplicable love mumbo jumbo people are always talking about. And no, she's not of higher social status than me by any means.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.