[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the Opposite Gender Anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 318
Thread images: 25

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships and fart guy
Fuck off
>>
Girls:

Do you ever get jealous of your boyfriend's exes?
>>
>>18268763
>>18268763

1%, I am more curious than anything. LIke "why did it go wrong and how can I prevent losing him like she lost him??"
>>
>>18268763
>Do you ever get jealous of your boyfriend's exes?
Nope. 2 of my boyfriend's 3 exes were/are teen mums (I'm 18). And the third is a legitimate SJW psycho now.
>>
If, before sex, a guy asked if you had any STDs because he had a strong preference for bareback, would it be too much of a mood killer?
>>
>>18268803
the fuck do you think?
>>
if a girl says she wants to travel with me, she wants to fuck me?
>>
how do i hold a conversation with a girl?
talking to guys its pretty easy but with girls my mind goes blank and i start to panic a little.
>>
>>18268813
19m btw
>>
>>18268763
Nope. Why should I?

>>18268803
I wouldn't do bareback unless he had also recently been tested. "I'm clean, I swear!" isn't going to cut it
>>
>girl rejected me
>mutual friends
>whenever a new guy gets talked about I get insanely jealous

Holy shit this is the worst feeling I've ever dealt with, I always feel like I'm going to puke. I have to stop being around her don't I?
>>
Guys, how many times can you cum in a row in average?

Asking for a friend for scientific purposes
>>
>>18268895
Twice being still pleasurable, after that it actually gets painful.
>>
On a similar note to >>18268803 how would you react to a guy you're in the process of getting frisky with saying that he wants to cum inside you?
>>
>>18268907
"Not on the pill, no plans to be on it, tough shit."
>>
>>18268907
"fuck no, get off of me"
>>
>>18268907
>how would you react to a guy you're in the process of getting frisky with saying that he wants to cum inside you?
Get the fuck off me and go. I wouldn't do that shit, in a hookup.
>>
>>18268913
>>18268914
>>18268928

If he was rich and good looking would your answer change?
>>
>>18268933
no
>>
File: 1492804405696.png (87KB, 310x312px) Image search: [Google]
1492804405696.png
87KB, 310x312px
>>18268895
Once. All guys have a biological refractory period that prevents them from cumming again immediately after ejaculation.
>>
>>18268895

Once. Maybe, just maybe, twice if she keeps going, but after that I need an hour or two.
>>
>>18268895
I can cum once, then I have to wait 3-5 minutes before I can get hard again, and then I can cum again. After that, I'm usually done for the night.
>>
>>18268933
Fuck no.
>>
>>18268752
I need a cool creative and funny way to ask a girl to prom, pronto. I mean she pretty much said yes she just wants it done in a cool way to tell her mom or some shit. She said " I don't know you'll have to find out ;)" when we were texting
>>
Girls:
What does it mean when a girls vagina gets wet? Is that a good sign that she might be into me?
>>
>>18268967
Biology-wise, it's a reaction to prepare for sex, kind of like a natural "lube." If someone said something to you that amounted to "I'm wet" then yes she's into you.
>>
How do I make friends? No body likes me.
>>
File: 1389936815885.gif (688KB, 320x246px) Image search: [Google]
1389936815885.gif
688KB, 320x246px
>>18268972
try not being black
>>
>>18268974
I did, you ugly cuck
>>
>>18268975
>muh victim complex
>>
>>18268976
Muh persecution faggotry
>>
>>18268939
I actually meant counting the refractories
>>18268942
Without a hiccup?
>>
>>18268980

No, I'll start to get soft after the first one. If she does something like keep sucking etc then it'll still be another 30-60 mins before I cum again even though I'll be able to get hard fairly quickly.
>>
How do I ask a girl out if I never saw her before, and might not ever see again if I don't ask her out on the spot?
>>
Girls: How should I ask out a very close friend and should I even do it in the first place? With other girls its easier since I get to start fresh and I have nothing to lose with asking them out. With her it's different. I value her and our friendship but ultimately I'm not happy with simply just that. Also if your best friend asks you how would you react? And would you rather they kept their silence or tell you?
>>
>>18268887
yes.
>>
>>18268887
Yeah dude you cant be friends with her.
>>
File: IMG_0242.jpg (113KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0242.jpg
113KB, 640x640px
>>18268752
I'm pretty certain my manager wants me to fuck her. Doushio?
>>
>>18268974
I wish I was as based as Mr. T
>>
5 dates in, girl sends me a text saying 'we need to talk'.

Its over right? Anyway to salvage this?
>>
>>18268803
I would never have sex with a guy who offered me to have casual sex without a condom.

If you offered to me, you offered to other girls and some of them might have accepted.
If you had unprotected casual sex, you have a high chance of having some STD.
If you have some STD, there's no way in hell I'm going anywhere near your dick.
"I promise I'm clean" is not a guarantee of anything.
>>
ladies, theres a girl I like and I think she likes me, but she seems to be 'flirty' or just generally touchy with everyone shes around, as Ive come to realize tonight. basically my question is, is there any other way of telling shes into me besides what seems to be the obvious? shes kissed me on the cheek, she laughs at my jokes, etc. Im usually better with women but she's impossible to read
>>
>>18268752
Men, is this the ideal woman?
>not fat
>long hair
>can cook, clean
>kind
>supportive
>>
Guys, why do so many of you swipe right on every girl on Tinder, and then complain that you're not attracted to every girl you match with? I get that it increases your chance of matching with someone, but what's the point if you don't like the matches you're getting?

(Reposting from the last thread because I only got one response, and that was from a guy who didn't even understand the question)
>>
My college teacher who is hot had a 1-to-1 meeting and she had her tits out pretty blatantly, made me pretty horny tbqh. But I figured it was a wardrobe malfunction or something as I am ugly as fuck KHV at 24, but she kept saying "is there anything else you'd like to ask me?" while smiling at me, and generally always was really nice to me. When I said no, she grabbed her shirt and readjusted her breasts and looked really disappointed, after discussing my work...

Long story short was she into me? Even if she was, I fucked it up anyway, but I am complete mong at reading women. I can think of at least 2 other times in my life where women have given me obvious signals and I am completely oblivious. Probably why I'm doomed to virgin life besides being fat and balding.
>>
>>18269159
Certainly some positive traits. But I'm not going to choose an "ideal" woman from a list of buzzwords, thank you.
>>
>>18269254
I don't use tinder, but I am a guy so I think I got this. Because for a guy, on a dating app, it's a numbers game. Chicks are propositioned non-stop, 24/7. And not even just the actually hot chicks, every chick, all the time. Some guys actually have no standards. So to compete with that, particularly on a place like tinder when you need to match for anything to happen anyway, it's easier to just say yes to everyone and sort the shit out later than take time to single out girls you actually like and probably won't hear from, because again, most girls on dating websites are already inundated.
>>
>>18269159
That's, like, the bare minimum to be a decent person.
>>
>>18269159
its a solid foundation
this list omits several criteria (most of which ar subjective), the most important being compatibility
>>
>>18269159
I have a preference for bigger women but yeah hit the nail on the head guys are easy to please
>>
>>18269254
Because most guys that use tinder are just looking for sex and arent terribly picky or they want theyre ego stroked and want to see who liked them
>>
I'm having trouble staying hard after the first round of sex, even hours after the first act.

This morning I woke up next to her, we started to fool around, rock solid, made her cum with my fingers (she's always dripping wet and ready to be fucked), turned her over took her from behind, came super quickly.

We had breakfast, snuggled some on the couch, started to make out, felt up her breasts, got another boner and things escalated. However when it came to actually putting my dick in her pussy it was more like a semi than a full on boner.

It's enough for me to fap and until 2 weeks ago I would fap and cum 3-4 times a day, but it's not actually enough to get my dick in her.

Sort of bumming me out, she loves getting me off, but for now other than actually fucking her once a day all we can do is me fapping to her.

Will this get better over time? I'm also contemplating getting supplements to make my dick more solid.
>>
Girls: I have a second date tomorrow. What are all the universally unattractive behaviours and things I could do/say that would ruin any chance of a third?
>>
>>18269094
Pls respond
>>
>>18269422
Lmao just stop masturbating
>>
>>18269094
Unless shes going out of her way to give you really easy opportunities to hit on her or ask her out shes probably not into you like that
>>
How do you guys initiate a conversation with a girl over text? I just a girl's number for the first time and we just talked about school since that's where we were at the time.
But now it's a new day and I honestly do not know what to say or what to talk about. I feel like I can't work off the generic hi how was your day because it just seems so dry.
>>
Girls, I'm only interested in playing video games as a hobby.

Is this good enough for women who bitch about wanting men who are "LE PASSIONATE" about hobbies.
>>
>>18269521
if she doesnt like video games herself she probably wont think it count. Hell, i like video games and I dont think it counts either
>>
>>18269521
For me no, because I don't like videogames
If you're willing to try other activities or tag along, good
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-04-29-21-47-36.jpg (117KB, 1080x865px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-29-21-47-36.jpg
117KB, 1080x865px
No one has ever messaged me first. She sent a Hi with a smiley face. Should I ask her about herself?

Or just Hi back?
>>
>>18268803
I only have sex with the person I'm in a relationship with and I use hormonal contraception, that is something to be discussed but I don't think right before sex is the right moment
>>18268907
Turned on
>>
Would any girl date a guy who is 21 but looks like he's 16?
>>
>>18269049
Personally, it's what I prefer. I don't like dating random people to find out if I like them or not. I like getting to know people first, and if we like each other, go for more.
This of course doesn't mean I like or I'm willing to try dating every friend.
>>
>>18269592
Monitoring this question
>>
Isn't it unfair how girls can pleasure seven guys at once and guys can pleasure probably two girls at the most?
>>
>Girls

I notice that sometimes when I walk home from work and if there is a women walking in font of me,she will double take on me.I knew she was looking back at me when our eyes met.she was afraid. That made me feel horrible.Like I was some kind of a rapist. So I end up taking the nearest turn and take the long way home.
>>
>>18269674
It's not because of you.
If I am in a bad neighbourhood, it's late at night or I'm alone I sometimes feel like someone is following me or I feel scared irrationally.
>>
>>18269651
I fail to see how a girl can pleasure 7 guys at once, and how a guy can pleasure just two.
>>
>>18269651
>guys can pleasure probably two girls at the most
Dick, right hand, left hand, right foot, left foot, nose, tongue.
>>
>>18269693
Forgot the ears
>>
>>18269696
I didn't forgot the ears.
While ears are good for foreplay it won't provide sufficient pleasure for the partner, it lack the necessarily....firmness.
>>
>>18269674
What the other anon said. I bet if you had a daughter you would want her to be somewhat distrustful of random men. Yes it sucks but realize that it's not really a matter of it seeming that likely that you would do anything, and more the worst case scenario being so bad that they would be stupid not to be more wary of men than women.
>>
>>18269521
Playing video games is just another way of consuming media. So no.

Having said that I am someone who finds it a huge plus if a man does have an interest like this, but for me - and I'd bet for most women - it is more about the bigger picture. I would rather date a man who can hold in-depth conversations with me about a wide range of topics, but only watches tv or masturbates in his spare time, than someone who has all kinds of interesting hobbies and doesn't know how to really talk to someone to save his life.

It's not so much that not having token special hobbies makes you interesting, let alone not having them making you dull. But if you are worried about whether or not you are interesting to someone, investing in something out of your own interest is quite attractive and gives you another topic to discuss and be familiar with.
>>
>>18269592
At 24 I almost certainly wouldn't date a guy who's 21, but if it's someone my age who just happens to look younger, yeah, sure. Attractive is attractive whether he looks fifteen or forty.
>>
>>18269497
She almost certainly is into me like that
>>
>>18269725
>>18269094
Unless she is CRAZY hot I would not take the risk. Can you afford not getting a solid reference anymore if she ends up butthurt because you get a girlfriend or want to stop fucking? That's usually how those dynamics play out...
>>
>>18269651
A guy can pleasure at least three (fingering two and eating one out, I guess in theory but not in practice he could also be fucking one). For a woman five is the most I get to (vaginal, anal, oral, two handjobs)... theoretically someone could fuck her tits but if she's already getting fucked vaginally and sucking someone off that's not really doable.
>>
>>18269743
>I guess in theory but not in practice he could also be fucking one
Scratch the "in theory but not in practice", if a fourth woman is riding him four should work.
>>
>>18269714
What about a guy who is 21, but looks 25?
>>
Guys, would you let your girlfriend eat your ass out?
>>
>>18269763
Fuck no
>>
>>18269763
I have very hairy ass.
>>
>>18269769
is that a problem?
>>
>>18269500
Do you have activities/events that involve her? If you do bring it up, find an excuse to hit her up if saying hey is too dry for u or whatever. You want her to like you more so talk to her more, in person again would be better, make her laugh and talk to her as per usual and she'll be instantly more comfortable with you, then you can text her without worrying too much.

Or just say hey and know what ur gonna ask or say next lol it won't bother us so much
>>
>>18269691
>>18269743
>>18269745
Girl: triple penetration + mouth + hands + feet
3 + 1 + 2 + 1
Guy: dick in vagina + mouth on another vagina (maybe hands? I don't think we can multitask that much)

>>18269693
>>18269696
That's not realistic.

>>18269763
I'd kill anyone who gets near my asshole.
>>
>>18269521
I play videogames and I still find it kinda lame if that's your ONLY hobby.
>>
Do introverted/shy guys like it when a girl speaks a lot? I was thinking maybe they enjoy not having to think of what to say. Thoughts...?
>>
>>18269771
Shit sometimes get there.
>>
>>18269805
take a shower? its not like im gonna eat a guy out who hasnt cleaned his ass out
>>
>>18269807
Would you let a guy eat your ass?
>>
>>18269801
I do prefer it when someone else does most of the talking. If he seems like he's paying attention, he's probably enjoying listening to you. When he gets more comfortable around you, he'll speak more too
>>
>>18269651
Having had sex with two girls before:

Nope. More than a threesome is mostly an orgy. Three partners is chaotic enough to still be fun. More than that is just a hassle for both genders.
>>
>>18268895
most times I jerk off I'll cum twice

I have to wait a couple of seconds after the first orgasm before I can start pounding again and get another orgasm (though it's only half as good and requires more energy)
>>
>>18269808
Well, ideally he wouldnt be touching me at all or seeing me naked. If he really wanted too i guess, but i dont have a prostate so i dont really see the point
>>
>>18269817
>prostate
How long is your tongue? Alsoanal feel good for women too, it stimulate the posterior fornix of the vagina.
>>
>>18269801
When she is a fuckbuddy or someone who I don't see that frequently, yes, I love it.
If she is a romantic interest or someone who I see frequently, I hate it. I don't like talking ALL THE TIME. My mom and uncle are like this, so I am sure about how much I hate it.

>>18269807
I don't think many guys clean their asses thoroughly when showering.
>>
>>18269826
if you knew in advance that you were going to have a girls tongue/fingers in your ass you wouldnt be thorough? Do you want her eating your shit?
>>
>>18269829
I am the guy who wouldn't allow anyone near his asshole.
>>
>>18269836
yes but hypothetically, if you did, wouldnt you want your ass to be clean?
>>
>>18269840
I would. I said this >>18269826 as a warning. Don't approach guys' assholes without talking about it, you might get yourself in a shitty situation.
Btw, I wash my ass, despite not showing it to anyone. I'm afraid of any smell reaching the front when I get a blowjob.
>>
>>18269826
>If she is a romantic interest or someone who I see frequently, I hate it.

Okay that's good to know lol.
>>
>>18269861
If you are a REALLY chatty individual, make an effort to keep it under control. Mom is chatty, father is quiet. I notice that the more mom talks, the least my father talks.
The guy might take longer to answer, just wait. If you talk nonstop, he won't say anything at all.
>>
Girls, does it matter if a man has completely cut all contact with his dysfunctional family?

As in, you'll likely never meet any of his family members when you get into a serious relationship with him.
>>
Guys,

Present for a guy turning 30? I have something personalised (photo album), I want something else

>>18269941
If he tells me about it, no, if he keeps it secret and I can't understand why he doesn't want me to meet them, yes
>>
>>18269941

Not at all. My bf absolutely refuses to speak to his mother. If we had children, he would not allow her to meet them. I love him and respect his wishes, so it doesn't put me off at all. He has always been honest with me about how he feels.
>>
>>18269948
get him a fancy wizard robe
>>
>>18269955
Makes no sense, we fuck a lot
>>
>>18269948
Get him some cocaine and hookers
>>
>>18269967
Some other suggestions pls
>>
>>18270083
Get him a shemale hooker
>>
>>18269948
Threesome
>>
>>18270133
>>18270114
Non sex related suggestion
>>
File: 12436732478324.jpg (8KB, 268x188px) Image search: [Google]
12436732478324.jpg
8KB, 268x188px
>>18268752
Does having hobbies like reading and baking/cooking elaborate meals make me a bitchboy or is it appealing? I don't want to be a house husband
>>
>>18270228
Definitely appealing.
>>
>>18270228
>baking/cooking
Appealing, we can cook together
>>
>>18268949
what's the difference between me and a potato?
what?
i don't know where this joke was supposed to go. want to go to the prom with me?
>>
Girls, when you stop or forget replying to a guy, does this mean you are with Chad Thundercock? What else could you be doing?
>>
>>18269725
Then why are you here? Are you actually looking for advice or are you just telling as many people as you can
>>
>>18269763
If i just got back from 50 enemas and a shower sure go ahead
>>
>>18269801
Yes i like to just listen most of the time when im talking to a girl i only get talkative with someone if im familiar with them
>>
I work with this girl and we get along great. We flirt a lot, etc. Known each other little under a year.

We went out once, was fun, second date was movie at home and we had sex (we flirt a LOT).

Next day says she's been talking to a guy and is ready to be serious with him. What just happened? I thought we had something, or no?
>>
Is it weird for a guy to be a vegetarian and love animals, but be right wing?
>>
File: 1493412874118.jpg (140KB, 1440x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1493412874118.jpg
140KB, 1440x1440px
What is this hairstyle called?
>>
>>18270437
No?
>>
>>18268752
Can someone explain to me why women put these disgusting things in their noses? Are they just trying to signal that they're a slut or radical feminist?
>>
>>18270493
I also would like to know this.
>>
File: 145901509590.gif (2MB, 420x175px) Image search: [Google]
145901509590.gif
2MB, 420x175px
>>18270493
>Are they just trying to signal that they're a slut or radical feminist?
>>
If you weren't sexually attracted to your partner could you be best friends or blood siblings?
>>
File: 1489432563111.jpg (23KB, 349x356px) Image search: [Google]
1489432563111.jpg
23KB, 349x356px
>>18270426
You were her fuckbuddy. Nothing else, kiddo. Now, move on.
>>
>>18270493
Because they think it looks cool. These styles don't exist in a vacuum, so yeah there's a correlation between in this case very liberal groups and (among others) these piercings, but the reason they get it is because they like the look.
>>
>>18270309
Guys (and girls, if they're in this position) seem to oftentimes have the assumption that someone is up for dating unless something is keeping them from doing that (eg a dealbreaker).
In many cases, especially if you are talking to a pleasant, attractive and charming woman who has a lot of options, it's rather the other way around.

Yeah in theory it's possible that she just had a lot on her mind (although in that case she will also not reply much/fast for a while, then bounce back) but if she just slows down or stops without an explanation it is most likely that she started putting off/dreading to reply because while you did nothing wrong, she didn't feel the spark to pursue you. Or she could tell you were interested in dating (and she isn't), but it's too awkward at this point to call you out and reject you before you ever made a move. Stuff like that.
>>
File: 1472179450771.jpg (55KB, 599x449px) Image search: [Google]
1472179450771.jpg
55KB, 599x449px
>>18268752
Im at a brick wall.
I met this girl about a month ago and its been a mix of going good and bad.
1.) She doesnt really initiate any conversations, text and irl, but she has stated in the past that she gets nervous talking to me and doesn't know how to talk to me sometimes/what to say.
2.) She canceled a date to airsoft(Shes in the marines reserve and im joining the army, plus we both like sportish things so I figured why not) at the last second. But, she accepted my offer to go to the movies next saturday.

Am I just not reading her right or is it her? Advice?
>>
>>18270541
why would i take on the stress of a relationship if there was no sexual attraction?
>>
>>18270605
I think the question was more, are you so compatible that even without the sexual pull you would be in a fruitful close dynamic with your current romantic partner.
>>
>>18270608
i see. the answer is still no
>>
File: 1488324471445.jpg (51KB, 700x472px) Image search: [Google]
1488324471445.jpg
51KB, 700x472px
>>18270547
What does it mean if she still wants to be friends...? C-could I get really swole and re-pull her...?
>>
>>18270587
pls respond
>>
>>18270640
Based on this she could both be hesitant to go out with you (because she has feelings for someone else, doesn't feel a lot of attraction/potential, personal issues, whatever) or a combination of shy/nervous and bad timing with the date she had to cancel.

I would just see how she responds to you in real life. You can pick up on a lot more from body language, eye contact or lack thereof and so on than just a message.
>>
Is it too autistic to ask "do you have a bf? Are you available?"
>>
>>18270674
I would advise against it. It happens, and especially if you've gotten to know someone a little bit it isn't really a huge taboo to ask.

The reason why it's not commonly asked like that is because it works in your favor if you don't show your cards too quickly. That's essentially also what flirting is: showing interest, but not being clear about your level/seriousness of interest. The reason is that people just tend to underappreciate "the bird in the hand", and find it more exciting to wonder about whether they would really date/fuck you than to be confronted with you being a suitor who would date them the moment they asked.
>>
>>18270644
Well she said she had a crush on me and thought I was cute so I don't think its feelings for another dude.
>>
Taking out a close friend in a few days, I'm serious about her and while she knows I'm interested, she wants to get to know me better first. Still wants to go out, though.
We'd both missed a local holiday, which came down to a lot of celebrating and partying. So what I told her was "let's catch up on that holiday together"

Thing is, we're meeting during the daytime (possibly through the evening too, but we'll see) and obviously all that holiday's festivities have been cleaned up already. I'm not quite sure what to do during the day and all I've got are a prop or two from that celebration.
Anybody got any date ideas that keep that spirit of "catchup holiday"?
>>
>>18270623
PLS BREH
>>
File: 1456623942774.jpg (66KB, 480x346px) Image search: [Google]
1456623942774.jpg
66KB, 480x346px
Are people going to think I'm a weeb if I tell them I've been teaching myself Japanese for years?
Assuming that I don't mention that I actually just like learning it and not because of anime.
>>
>>18270835
Most people don't even know what a weeb is.
>>
>>18270799

Girls? Anyone?
>>
>>18270835
Depends on what you're like normally. But generally speaking, unless you've got a trip planned (as in, booked flights and everything), yes
>>
>>18270854
>long post
>not even in this thread
I'll pass
>>
>>18270835
Most people would think that's cool if you live in America, it's rare for anyone here to know a second language(even Spanish is impressive if you're not Hispanic).
>>
I like this girl and we've been hanging out a lot lately but she has a "long distance relationship". We're becoming friends and all and hanging more and more. I don't know really what the deal is much regarding her relationship but what are the chances of me swooping in and fucking her? Keep it on the down low nobody has to know right? I live in a different state so fair game right?
>>
>>18270854
I think the only damage control you have left at this point is shoot her a message akin to:

>Hey femanon. I understand and respect that everything between us is over. [adjust if this is too dramatic for the situation, couldn't tell from these details alone] It left a bad taste in my mouth how things went down between us and I just wanted to clear something up. I'm currently on medication that damages your libido. I was too self-conscious to speak up about this while we were involved together. Please know that I think and always thought that you're a great girl. I don't want you to feel like you did anything wrong. Take care.

Essentially. Obviously tweak according to preferences and what not. Then hope that she has enough kindness and dignity to feel like a dick for bad-mouthing or even just sharing this now.

The thing is, it's unfair but the whole of society screams that guys want to fuck 24/7, with anything remotely resembling a girl, that they would rise from death to bone someone and so on. It is a really unexpected and brutal blow to the self esteem for most young women who never really gave that trope a second thought, to be with a guy for the first time(s), as an exciting new girl, and have him not get an erection. Yes ideally she would have a hunch that you might have just been really nervous, or that you were taking AD or anything else. Chances are this did not occur to her. People have a tendency to make their role/impact in scenarios bigger than it really is, especially when insecure.
If after this, and giving her some no doubt really awkward sex (she probably felt it - antidepressants can numb your dick as well as make it harder to get it up - but also felt that you only had a semi), hounding her so she doesn't kiss and tell only makes you seem like more of a douche. Like you couldn't be fucked to consider her feelings until you realized she could ruin your reputation. You want to avoid that at all costs.
>>
>>18270887
Nigga just go after a girl without a boyfriend and get her to hook you up with one.
>>
>>18270896
On another note, I don't want to be presumptuous here but please look deeply into antidepressants. It is controversial how often (and to what extent) they really are effective, whereas the sexual dysfunction is a down-played side effect that can render you with really long term damage to either or both your ability and desire to be intimate.
>>
Is my gf just stupid and oblivious as a doorknob, or is there something else behind that?

>be me
>bring up a totally doable, not creepy fetish I have that we could try
>jokingly say that we'd never leave the bedroom if we did that
>replies with "yeah but there are other things I need to do" (as in, outside of bed)

Seriously, we've been toghether for 9 years, we fuck about every other day, and she cums multipler times every time. To me, any other women that's been that long with a guy and he still wants to fuck her silly every day instead of shitting should at least be thankful for that. So why the fuck am I received with such an disconsiderate observation most of the times I say we could try something new??? Is it so bad that I still want to fuck her after almost a decade??? Sometimes I think I should be a prick and start doing girls on the side just to spite her and make her realize what a bitch she is sometimes.
>>
What does it mean when girls start messing with their or do make up when you're near them? I'm noticing this a lot lately.
>>
>>18270896
>>18270904
Thank you for your insight. The medication I take is lithium and it's actually something I absolutely have to take periodically in order to live.
It's only been 3 days since I was with her, so I haven't given up just yet. I'll probably see her at a social gathering tomorrow and try to explain myself.
>>
>>18270317
Because I was curious what to do about it, you dingbat
>>
>>18270854
Sorry, I am new to /adv/.
>>
>>18270493
Liberal fashion trend, and it's one of the easiest piercings to hide with the right jewelry.
>>
>>18270919
She either doesn't want to try your fetish and didn't want to let you down BECAUSE you guys allegedly have so much sex, or didn't get the joke.

That being said
>Sometimes I think I should be a prick and start doing girls on the side just to spite her and make her realize what a bitch she is sometimes.
is the worst possible thing you could to just because she gave an odd response to a request. Yes, it's something personal and you're going to treat it as such, but don't act like she owes you anything from 1 interaction.
>>
>>18270922
Concern for appearance and/or insecurity. May or may not be a "look at me" thing, but a lot would worry about you noticing if their makeup was smeared on their face or something.

>t. I do this
>>
>>18270961
She said she was up to it, until I said we wouldn't leave the bedroom, then she said she had other things to do and so on.

I don't feel like cheating, but I really want her to value what we have, because from shit like that I take that she simply doesn't want to put the effort. She NEVER brings anything new for us to do, it's always me. Seriously, I see so many couples where the guy gets bored of fucking the very same pussy after years, and she gets upset because I don't... WTF???? We don't even have different sex drives or anything, but she turns down new things giving stupid replies like that every single fucking time. So I honestly feel like just dropping it and stopping putting any effort at all, just do missionary with her and try other shit with other women like every asshole on earth does
>>
>>18270919
This is a stab in the dark with the lack of context, but the reading that makes most sense to me is that "about every other day" is much higher than her own preference would be, she is already working to accomodate your sex drive (not to say there's anything wrong with yours, just talking from the perspective of a potential lower libido) and not that stoked that you not only brought another request but also alluded to this leading to more sex.

Either way you have to talk about it with her and you have a really immature outlook on how to work on challenges for someone in a relationship as long as you've been. You are deluded if you think cheating on her would make her "realize what a bitch she is sometimes" as opposed to concluding that you are a raging asshole.

As for the whole being together for that long and still having strong attraction - yeah it's great, but again, if she has a different idea of an ideal sex life it's possible to be thankful on a deeper level for how much you still desire her, AND still sometimes feel annoyed or overwhelmed if you want sex again. Do you have an idea of the kind of sex and frequency that she'd ideally want to have?
>>
>>18270974
>>18270983 here. There's two options that could work out for you. Number one is buckling up and realizing that you love this woman and feel unappreciated and unfulfilled as is, and you will have to work hard to try to change that productively.
The second choice is deciding that you are done trying, and you want to be with another woman instead.

Staying in a relationship that you are willfully sabotaging because you emotionally checked out - what exactly are you hoping to gain there?
TALK to her. A lot of the stuff you mention is extremely understandable. Tell it to her in terms she will understand. Don't narrowly stick to the whole sex and wanting to try new acts thing, tell her that you put effort in keeping the spark there, you don't feel reciprocated in that, you feel like she takes it for granted how strongly you still feel for her and you want to feel like she knows/sees/loves that, and so on. Ask her WHY she does not want to try new stuff, there must be a deeper reason for not wanting to step out on even the tamer things.
That will be ten times more fruitful than playing mind games or fucking around on her. And if she dismisses your real concerns when expressed sincerely and maturely, then you have a better reason to reconsider your relationship because if you cannot work awkward and hurtful and deep-seated stuff like this out together you can't grow old together.
>>
>>18270974
You're going beyond over-analyzation.
What she said is not stupid, and I'd absolutely hope you don't treat her like shit, too.
Cheating on her and ruining the relationship by your own doing isn't going to get anybody to "value" what you have.

If you're this riled up over 1 sentence said in response to what you've already said was a joke, maybe spare her the attitude and find someone who is willing to literally stay in the bedroom for days on end doing whatever it is you want to do.
>>
>>18270991
That's the thing, over all this time I did this, multiple times. I hate to brag but I do everything by the book, I show her my concerns explicitly, in a ton of ways, but she's just dumb. I swear to god I have to repeat stuff multiple times to make it get in her head. All that stuff that you said, I just said to her even before my first post. Asked if there's something wrong, if she'd like to have less sex (byw, it happens totally naturally to us, neither I or her push the other to do it, and although I get a bit upset if turned down, I respect that and do my own thing), she just becomes evasive and say that everything is fine

Honestly I think the problem with her is just that she's plain and simply stupid as a doorknob. She says shit like that without realizing how hurtful it could be to me even though I talked to her multiple times.

The whole cheating thing is mostly me venting, I'm just upset as fuck right now and wish I could hurt her the same out of plain revenge, but I'd break up way before doing that. I'm not like this, even if sometimes I wish I was...

>>18270992
See above about cheating

It's just one of those situations where you do something that is clearly a joke (seriously, I'm not young anymore, I have shit to do too and even if I wanted to I would rarelly ever be capable of fucking for hours straight), and the person just comes with the worse comeback possible. She pulls this shit all the goddamn time, it's like she does this shit on purpose. It's impossible that after nearly a fucking decade she didn't get what makes me upset.

Once, years ago, she said in a bar with our friends that coca cola was better than sex. As a "joke". Right in front of me and like two other couples. Yeah I get it's a joke, but wouldn't you feel like punching the teeth out of someones mouth for coming up with that, specially when you KNOW it's not true? How can someone be THIS oblivious?? Fucking queen of the inconvenient jokes...
>>
File: disgusting.jpg (12KB, 269x211px) Image search: [Google]
disgusting.jpg
12KB, 269x211px
>>18271037
>would I feel like punching my girlfriend's teeth out over an inconsiderate coke joke
...No. What the fuck.
>>
>>18271089
Christ do people take everything so literally around here???

I got really upset and pissed of with the joke. I would not physically harm her for it. Jesus...
>>
>>18270692
:(
But it will be sad if I go through all of it and, at the end of the date, she says "let's just be friends lol."
>>
Girls:

Why do you always want to "share" past sexual experiences once you get into a relationship?
You don't want to know that I used to fuck tranny prostitutes and I don't want to know that you've had a train run on you while you were in college.
>>
File: 1437850847562.jpg (18KB, 500x330px) Image search: [Google]
1437850847562.jpg
18KB, 500x330px
>>18271182
>You don't want to know that I used to fuck tranny prostitutes and I don't want to know that you've had a train run on you while you were in college.

What if you do want to know because you didn't let a train run on you?
>>
>>18271182
Guess it depends on what kind of expectations for a relationship you and the girl have. Some want to know everything about their partner. Some don't. There's no right or wrong to this.
>>
>>18271187
Then I'm going to omit the non-savory aspects of my sexual past (like all men do). None of your business.
>>
Guys:

Why do some guys talk about sex 24/7? Like, I met this cute guy who was really charming and interesting at first, but then he was just talking about sex and making sex jokes the whole time. Everything we talked about somehow reverted back to boobs, sex etc. Even my other guy friend, who was with us at that time, got uncomfortable.
I'm not judging, I'm just genuinely curious why. What did he hope to accomplish? Do other girls find this funny and is it because I'm asexual that I just didn't get it?
>>
>be in complicated situation with girl
>have and lose feelings for one another
>if we could ever get on the same page, we'd be great
>boiling point, we have an argument
>only casual conversations in passing, few and far between
>cold shoulder sometimes

I get the feeling if we'd met under better circumstances we'd be wonderful. Is it possible to reconnect with her?

Like if I see her just drop a.."Hey I know a lot has happened, but I'd like to be able to talk to you again."

there was something special between us but it was hard to find out what that was.
>>
>>18271213
>Everything we talked about somehow reverted back to boobs, sex etc
He wanted to fuck you and was being hamfisted about turning the topic of conversation to sex.
>Even my other guy friend, who was with us at that time, got uncomfortable.
He wants to fuck you but is too much of a pussy to admit it to you so is playing the nice guy role to stay around you.
>>
>>18271215
Just be honest. I know it's really cliche of me to say, but really, you won't know what the girls thinks if you don't ask her directly. Likewise, she also doesn't know what you've been thinking this whole time if you don't tell her. Even if it doesn't work out, at least you'll know you've done everything you could.
>>
>>18268752

I'm 31 and for the past 15 years I've had a on-again/off-again relationship with girl.

She's married with two kids and her husband is a physically abusive meth head. It's a sad sight but I can't make her leave him and he threatens her with calling child protection services on her if she tries.

Anyways, as long as he's in the picture she'll never be happy but he's conditioned her to fear and obey him.

I have a few options but none are pleasant:

Call the police and report what's going on, he has an open warrant and a record of violence so he'd go away for at least a few months. If I do that, he's going to start accusing her of abusing the kids and take her down with him.

Or my cousin and I can literally go over to her house and beat the shit out of him (her brother has done it before and it worked for awhile). It's a stopgap more than anything.

The smart thing would be to just not get involved and focus on my own life, of course but I can't let her suffer like that.

There's no happy endings here and the only way to get rid of him might cost her custody of her children if the state gets involved but in all honestly, they're both already major fucked up and in a broken home so it might be a blessing in disguise.

I love her and I refuse to do nothing.

Any suggestions on how to intervene without causing too much collateral damage?
>>
>>18271223
Can't be, this happened AFTER I told him I'm asexual and he didn't have a chance with me. He still agreed to hang out despite that.
>>
>>18271230
> I'm asexual and he didn't have a chance with me
>but he was SO cute and charming :)))
Whatever you say...
>>
File: yoda.jpg (16KB, 500x462px) Image search: [Google]
yoda.jpg
16KB, 500x462px
>>18271227
>physically abusive meth head
>2 kids
Call the police before she or the kids get killed, motherfucker. Him accusing her of beating the kids will only "take her down" if they can find proof.
If YOU assault HIM, you're going to get thrown in jail because you actually did it and your DNA is going to be all over the place, along with possible surveillance footage.
Any judge with half a brain cell will let her have the kids as long as she's mentally stable. They're not going to give the kids over to a meth head with a record.

This shit makes me mad.
>>
>>18271225
I'm afraid of pushing her away even more, or being too overwhelming with what I say.
>>
>>18271236
Ace is not aro, but that's all I'm gonna say on this topic since I really don't feel like getting into yet another discussion about this.
>>
>>18271254
Whatever. My point that he just wanted to fuck you and was playing along with your bullshit to get close to you still stands.
>>
>>18271246
>"Hey I know a lot has happened, but I'd like to be able to talk to you again."

I don't think that sounds overwhelming in any way. I'm not saying to confess your undying love for her, but tell her that you're interested. If just that much pushes her away, then she's just not ready yet and you should give up or try again after some time.
>>
>>18271259
That's kinda sad. I know it's cliche, but I really did want to be friends with him.
>>
>>18268763
They're exes for a reason, so no.
>>
>>18271272
Understand that the vast majority of men have no interest in being friends with women. The dudes that you consider friends probably just hang around you with the hope that you'll decide to fuck them one day.
>>
>>18271279
If that was true, what about my dudefriends who already have girlfriends? I'm sure aaall of them are just dying to fuck me, right?
Being friends with guys is awesome, I don't get why there's this huge stigma around it.
>>
>>18271238

If only life were this easy.

She lost custody of the kids to CPS once already to due her using meth too.

She got sober, went to drug court and got them back in a year. This was roughly two years ago.
It's in her system so she'll test positive and kids will get taken away again.

That's why I resorted to fucking him up as an option. He wouldn't call the police on me, he had a open warrant. My cousin and I would literally have to tell him if he touches her or the kids again, we'll kill him and at the very least break a finger. This will keep him in check for a bit at least.

Or I was thinking, she gets the kids and checks into a hotel somewhere; she'll pretty much go to ground while we get him arrested and he sits in jail for a while and she gets an order of protection.

Not sure how long it takes to get clean but pretty much get clean so when she does meet up with CPS, she won't test dirty.

To me that sounds like the best option and the best case scenario.

Any suggestions?
>>
>>18268813
Be yourself, and if she doesn't have the same interests as you when you are being yourself, then she's not right for you, if you're looking for something more than just sex. There's no point speaking to someone when they literally have nothing in common with you. Never blame a girl if she says she's not interested that way, just move on to another. Unless she's a rude cow, then yes, you have initiative to be rude back. I can't tell you how many guys I've spoken to that say I'm a bitch for not wanting to have sex with them, it's just a mood killer. Girls like assertive, not a arrogant dumbass. Not every girl you choose to speak to has sex or a relationship in mind with you, just keep that in mind. Some just wanna talk and make friends. And if there's a spark, it'll manifest itself anyway for you. Also, it would be good advice to lower your expectations if you hold very high ones. Expectations only serve to ruin a conversation more.
>>
>>18268877
Plus, not ever sexual partner you can take their word for it. It's not that hard to lie.
>>
I have a cousin that had a crush on me when we were little. She grew up to be a thicc muscle girl and is doing strange things to my dick

my mom and hers are first cousins
is that far enough removed for me to get in dat fampucci?
>>
>>18268887
For your own sanity it's probably best to. But you should find out whether she's doing it on purpose or not, because if she isn't then you really don't have a good excuse to stop talking to her, and in turn you'll just end up looking like the asahole.
>>
>>18271301
Get the kids out of that situation as quickly as possible. Believe me, saving her feelings isn't worth it when you have 2 kids that may end up as future addicts, suicidal, or convicts due to a rough and abusive upbringing. Calling the cops and getting THEM away from 2 unfit parents is better than you getting in trouble for threatening to kill another person, or physically assaulting somebody. Adding to your own record isn't worth it either. I get that you care about her, but that's the worst possible scenario for them, let alone her.

As much as it may "hurt" her, it's better than ruining those kids' lives.
>>
Guys,

Does it piss a guy off if you managed to make a girl cum but she couldn't make you cum for whatever reason?
>>
>>18268877

Would offical paperwork of a complete STD screening convince you it's okay to bareback?

I got checked a few months ago and requested copies of the results; mostly for the lulz but if a grill ever did ask, I could provide it.

Plus I got a vasectomy.

No bastards for me.
>>
>>18268907
I'd be fucking delighted, but if we didn't want kids though luck for both of us, condom it is. I'd take that shit as a compliment though.
>>
>>18271323
>a few months ago
Um, no? If you want to do bareback, you're going to have to have something more recent than a test from a few months ago.
>>
>>18270703
>nothing
Come on, anyone?
>>
>>18268949
If she's making you run around for her just so she can brag about how guys treat her is she even worth it? From a female perspective, she just sounds like a gold digger and not interested.
>>
>>18271321
It is easy to make me cum, so that situation wouldn't be possible for me.
>>
>>18271321
Not really, her getting there is still pretty good and worth being happy about. But I'd probably be pissed if it happened all the time though.
>>
>>18268967
No it means she's scared shitless of you and peed herself. Obviously she's fucking into you, go get her
>>
>>18271317

I understand what you're saying, senpai.

But I know if he wasn't around and wasn't using, she wouldn't use anymore. Also, if she lost the kids again, she wouldn't get them back again.

I'm trying to be objective here.

He needs to go, one way or another, I'm just trying to find a way for her to keep the kids in the process.

Literally, one call would get rid of him.

She's coming over in a bit, I'm going to see what she thinks about spending a few days in a hotel while I get him out of the house.

I do appreciate your opinions and I know they're what I should do but they're her life even if she is destroying them by choosing to do nothing.
>>
>>18271321
My GF for the most part has very little to do with if I cum or not. It's entirely depending on how fast I'm fucking her and for whether or not I stop myself.

To quote Jim Jeffries, "You have very little to do with it; you're just the hole I shoot it in."
>>
>>18271349
I swear to god man, don't assault anybody. You're no better than him if your second resort is to beat him up.
>>
>>18269049
Tbh dude you'll never know if you never try. What do you value more, her friendship or her being in a relationship with you?
>>
>>18271330

Oh I totally understand, it could be from that month and even than I could have barebacked countless sluts.

In my experience, grillz will bareback either right off the bat or you have to spend x amount of time before they just magically believe it's safe.

Woman are funny like that.
>>
>>18269281
Makes sense. But why are most guys on that site insistent on telling you you're a slut or bitch because you said you're not interested in them in the slightest, yet they had the same intent also at the beginning?
>>
>>18269422
Stop masturbating so much an build up sexual frustration for when you have sex. I can tell you it's also a let down to a girls ego too if she can't make her man cum.
>>
>>18270447 Not a hairstylist but I would describe it as short/medium length on top, styled up with product, and a about a #5 length clipper shortening down to about a #3 around the face, ears, and neck. tl;dr "keep some length on top but short on sides and back."
>>
>>18269521
Only if those girls are also into games.
>>
>>18271357

Oh I'm no better than anyone nor so I claim to be. But the ends justify the means and that's my last resort.

I'll talk to her and see what she has to say; all I know is that she's been sitting on her hands for too long so I have to intervene or else those children will come out just like him or worse.
>>
>>18269586
She's interested dude, but just say hi first and don't go straight into it. You'll scare her off
>>
File: KANye.jpg (35KB, 670x377px) Image search: [Google]
KANye.jpg
35KB, 670x377px
GIRLS

i met this girl at work. i liked her at first sight, but she had a boyfriend and because of this i didn't try anything. we kinda become friends, although i think there awalys has been a chemistry between us. now she's single, but she had to move to her birth city, and lately:

>she texts me almost everyday to talk about random stuff
>she says she wants to travel with me
>she says she wants to hang out with me
>she said throughout a conversation that i have won her heart
>she said to me don't stay away from her
>she talks a lot about the future, as if i'm going to belong her life there
>she praises my personality a lot
>despite all this, she sometimes calls me a friend

i don't understand why she says this, since she looks for me every day to talk and i always say that I find her sexy and all. it's more than obvious that i want to be with her.

why does she call me friend and invite me to travel with her when she knows i'm attracted to her? is she testing me or does she really think i'm harmless?
>>
>>18269821
Holy shit, I had no idea about that. Thanks for the info, I think you just converted me
>>
>have panic attacks
>disguise it really well
>girl I work with who I fucking adore and is hilariously awesome thinks highly of me
>I know im an utter failure in general
>she constantly invites me out dancing
>I lie that I am out with other friends or just in general avoid going out for more then lunch because I fear if she sees I have panic attacks she will drop me as a friend
>know its irrational and cannot help it

how do I fix myself and just fucking go out and dance with her, would dancing with strangers help me before I commit to something as intimate as dancing with her.... I know its trivial and just fun but I overthink shit

Tl:DR fucking kill me im a pussy who lets panic attacks control my life/relationships

Ladies please advise me
>>
>>18270228
More appealing. Only people who will say a bitchyboy are makes themselves. Most girls like strong men with a soft heart. Like a body builder who happens to like cats for example. It will just make the female feel more loved and protected.
>>
>>18270309
I'm guilty of this, but not because I'm not interested, but because I have more pressing, personal problems in life to attend to, and if the guy is demanding and pushy I answer then that puts me off more instead. Plus it's not just guys, I end up doing this with anyone. There's always reasons why someone doesn't immediately answer, not all are necessarily bad. Don't jump to conclusions so soon
>>
>>18270426
You were a quick fuck mate. That or she's testing you maybe.
>>
This question is two parts.

Guys: What do you think about traps?

Would you ever consider a trap as a real girlfriend or just as a casual fuck?
>>
>>18270674
No? Get straight to the point, saves a lot of time and effort. Just be ready for whatever answer they give.
>>
>>18271460
>What do you think about traps
They're guys dressed as girls. I wouldn't date or fuck one, because I'm not gay.
>>
>>18270919
If anything, you're liking being the prick here demanding she try out your fetish that she likely might be uncomfortable with. Fucking other girls because you didn't get your own way is childish. And if you actually do have thoughts like that in mind just to spite her then wtf is she even with you? You're not not worth it.
>>
>>18271460
Sometimes I think about renting one.
I'd never date one.
>>
>>18271487
>renting one
explain further
>>
>>18270922
Making themselves seem more desirable to you, because that's where they're taught guys like. If you meet a girl like this, tell her you love her without her makeup, but you preferably love her with makeup on too regardless. Some guys think it's a compliment if they tell girls they prefer them without makeup but desu this just serves to make things worse in their favour. Tell girl you like her no matter what she wears.
>>
Girls

Can actual decent girls be found at bars? Or do most girls at bars just want dick?

I'd like to find a nice girl. But I don't know how else to do that.
>>
Question for WOMEN:

You know how relationship terms are usually discussed at some point? At least, in my case they are. For instance, "Oh, we are a monogamous couple now. This means we aren't going to have sex with anyone else," then both parties will either agree or continue to discuss it?

The one rule, "Don't cheat on me," is put out by every girl I've been with, and I have no issue with that. I think I want to put out my own set of rules.

1. Don't have sex with anyone without telling me (meaning if the relationship is monogamous or not, don't have a secret affair)
2. Don't fake any orgasm (fucking obviously because satisfaction is never going to be achieved if satisfaction is being faked)

that's about all I expect from someone I just met. people are pretty shit, so...

also the third rule only applies to a wife but it would be

3. Do not circumcise my child

These would be the three rules. I am pretty tolerant of people's bullshit and neuroticism, but I won't tolerate these three things. If they're broken, the relationship will immediately be over.

Does this sound reasonable? Is it normal to put this out when the "relationships and its terms" are brought up by the girl?
>>
>>18270974
If she's having sex with you everyday, by god she's putting the effort in. You're just being a fucking child because you didn't get your way. You're asking more of her than what she can give, and your pushing her limits. Take a step back and think about her health for a change. This relationship seems more about her having to please you more than you returning the favour. She never brings anything new because she's constantly having to please you already. And likely is just full vanilla and will never change. You should respect that. Maybe she's happy with causal sex already, and you're shaming her for it.
>>
>>18271037
I don't understand how you can claim you love her so much if you speak this I'll of here, let alone online to strangers. Are you even in love with her? If I had a girlfriend calling me dumb constantly I'd also not want to return any fetish favors.
>>
>>18271492
Paying one for fucking.
>>
>>18271182
Sometimes venting about past exes that were shit is a good thing? I've had guys do it and listened. I had a guy recently tell me he was in a fault rape allegation, and I only just met him.
>>
>>18271279
What if they're a fag or a pussy?
>>
>>18271279
are you a fortune teller or a sociologist?

fuckin tard

I love how these complete loners suddenly know everything about people
>>
>>18271340
>>18271342
>>18271353
I was mostly asking about sucking off desu. Last ex made me cum twice but seems to keep going at it after a while so we stopped and I tried sucking him off to finish instead. I was sucking for at least 10 minutes and he still hasn't cum. My ego was vastly becoming deflated and thought that I must've been really shit. Guy then tells me he just takes a long time to cum and obviously a very long time, because he was fucking me for another 10 minutes straight without coming before that. At first I just lost ability in my skills but guy told me he had a problem and didn't know what was up. Said he was always like this and took time to cum even when masturbating. I just wanted to get some insight from a guys prospective. Was it entirely him or do I just need to brush up on my skills? I haven't always been like this.
>>
If you're a girl and you try to dance with a guy/show interest in him and the guy acknowledges that you're interested but rejects you would you feel bad? I did this to a girl last night in order to prove a point about gender politics and how easy it is for women to find someone compared to unattractive men. I wanted to make her feel bad for how easy her life is as a hot girl and not be a pushover like all the other men who would have probably danced with her. I wanted her to think I was too good for her and prove that she could just find someone else who would dance with her while I probably wouldn't be able to. Do you think this worked?

I met her at the party smoking cigs outside and talked to her for a bit. I know she was interested because she kept trying to dance right next to me and eyeing me and even got in front of me trying to get me to grind against her and she even introduced me to her friend. I guess I couldn't believe a girl was interested in me so I decided to reject her to get back at every other girl that rejected me. Hope it worked.
>>
>>18271627
Oh god ignore the "desu"
>>
>>18271630
no she just thinks you're gay
>>
>>18271634
Doubt it and I'm not gay. I just don't like the idea of a girl just thinking she is entitled to me and that I will automatically dance with her just because she's hot. Why would she want to dance with me anyway? I'm not very attractive. Why me? Must have been a prank or something so I wasn't going to let myself fall for it. So I told her this spiel about gender politics and how hard my life is compared to hers and she fucked off.
>>
>>18271442
I think this is something you personally have to overcome first before inviting someone in your life. You'll ever unconsciously make her deal with your baggage also or she'll stay and help you through it together. Either way, this is your fight ultimately. She'll probably like you even more of you can show her you can work up the courage to better yourself. That trait in itself is hot.
>>
>>18271643
Are you one of those guys that complain about being alone all the time? Lmao just accept you guys are fags if you're going to pull this shit when you actually do have a chance with a girl
>>
>>18271516
Depends which bar and what country you're in. Bar atmospheres vary in culture. I'd say you're likely to find a girl at a bar better than a girl as a club.
>>
>>18271659
I am alone because I am ugly. The girl that wanted to dance with me felt she could take advantage of the fact that I'm an ugly guy and therefore I would automatically say yes to her. She would take advantage then probably prank me or get her friend to laugh at me or something. But instead now she feels like she's so unattractive that even an ugly guy like me would reject her. This was my thinking.
>>
>>18271665

I'm in the US.. I refuse to go to clubs. I don't dance, and that environment seems awful to me.
>>
>>18271517
Tbh the whole don't cheat on me rule is stupid. That's just common sense, it doesn't even have to be a rule. Also, the don't fake orgasm thing you could be a little more vague about or considerate. Say "if you're not satisfied, tell me". Sometimes girls fake orgasm because they can't orgasm themselves and don't want to let you down or make you feel less of a man, or sex is carrying out for too long and they're not feeling it. It's good to have understanding, rather than jumping to conclusions.
>>
>>18271668
Is this what they tell /r9k/ these days?

Dude all that happened is some girl was into you and you are insecure so you didn't do anything and probably autistically ranted about /r9k/ pua redpill crap and made her think you're a psycopath. You didn't make her feel bad you made her feel bad for you. Kill yourself
>>
File: 1492535575873.jpg (79KB, 500x504px) Image search: [Google]
1492535575873.jpg
79KB, 500x504px
>>18271444
So the prophecy is true - /fitlit/ is masterrace.
>>
>>18271675
Then you're going to find more classy women at bars then. Clubs are quick fucks. Bars are conversation = quick fuck or conversation = quick fuck and a lasting relationship
>>
>>18271627
It is him.
>>
>>18271630
Lol of course it didn't work. If a guy rejects me I just move on. Not sure what that's supposed to prove.
>>
>>18271630
>>18271643
>>18271668
You sound like a crazy person. A chick was interested in you, and you rejected her to try to make her feel bad that other women who aren't her rejected you?

What the fuck?
>>
>>18271522
>everyday
You obviously didn't even read the posts. Read the posts.
If anything, I'm the one pleasing her all the time. She's happy and not doing me any favors by putting out.
One of the reasons is because there's variety (or do you think anyone, man or woman, will enjoy sex always doing oral followed by missionary?). The only reason we have variety, is because I bring it in. If I stop, she doesn't put any effort, and eventually she will justifiably get bored. I don't want that, but doing all the work all the time gets tyring at some point.

>>18271541
Do you know what venting is? I'm venting. What about doing it with online strangers, would it be better if I talked about that to friends who know her, or just call her dumb straight to her face? I don't think so.

About the fetish thing, I just want to try to get off more than once in one session. I'm kinda conditioned to doing it only once, and could use some help. Is this really something so farfetched, such a big thing to ask to someone who you've been fucking for almost ten years???

Fuck you guys are making me actually feel worse about wanting to have sex with her after all this time, maybe I should have let our sex life die years ago and moved on to cheating everytime I wanted a blowjob, right?
>>
>>18271668
Don't really understand the disinterest here? You were going to get a fuck either way, and if she was going to make fun of you afterwards, it would've been easy for you to turn the tables on her and say "well you're the one with such low standards to fuck someone ugly in the first place. You're either desperate or a slut". You pretty much had nothing to lose here, you just didn't play your cards right.
>>
>>18270928
If shes single go for it, if not you probably dont want to get into that mess
>>
>>18271696

>quick fuck

I have no interest in this.. I don't really want a girl who's into that type of thing anyways
>>
>>18271690
Pretty much. Strong dude with cute interests is hot. Or a buff dude that likes to cook. Hmm~
>>
>>18271715
Then set the foundation for a lasting relationship. Or at least let it be known that you're looking for more. Go to other places rather than just bars. Have other interests, go to galleries or music festivals. Places that will no doubt induce conversation.
>>
Question for WOMEN:
>>18271677
>>18271517

no I need to be clear that any cheating will result in me deleting them off the contact list and never speaking to them again. many seem to think otherwise, maybe not you personally

also no faking orgasms is cancer. there's no actually good reason to do it, it's way way more hurtful to a man than simply not orgasming, and being unable to orgasm should just be openly discussed like an adult

I'd shit can a girl instantly for doing either. I only regret not shitcanning the old ones fast enough. My only question was whether or not to put it plainly in the beginning of the relationship.
>>
>>18271704
There is a part of my brain that prevents me from progressing with a girl every time I feel something happening. I don't want to get hurt in the end and I need some sort of adversity/challenge in my life because my life is too easy so I need something to work towards and that is pursuing women. If I lost my virginity or got a girlfriend, I'd have nothing to work for or complain about and my life would have literally no problems and I don't deserve that.
>>
>>18271757
male here

I hate hearing the fucking rambling that virgins do to rationalize being virgins

man up and get fucked

I can't believe the lies you guys tell yourselves
>>
>>18271745

>go to galleries or music festivals

I'm not trying to be negative. But I'm not interested in either of those things. I'm introverted. So I don't like going to busy crowded places.
>>
>>18271765
There's literally nothing wrong with a virgin. I don't deserve a girl and the thought of a girl being interested in me is enough to turn me off because why the fuck would you be interested in me you must be fucking disgusting and delusional and need to get your head checked.

My life is pretty good otherwise: got money, a plan for a career, university paid for, good grades, many friends, a few neat skills/hobbies/talents, fit body. Do I deserve any of it? No. Is it worth going through 100 rejections for 1 insane girl who might actually like you? No. Why bother doing that until you reach the point where you are 99% guaranteed not to get rejected? I will not pursue or fuck a woman until I become the ubermensch or the absolute best. Women will only settle for the best, and I do not deserve any until I reach that standard and make other men look at me with envy and women quiver at the sight.
>>
>>18271776
you are the insane one lol

untermensch wtf are you talking about
>>
>>18271517
I wouldn't treat it as much of a formal agreement, it seems like basic logic that you're not going to go off and fuck 10 women behind my back when we're in some form of a committed relationship. Faking orgasms can be brought up at a completely different time, or just have a ground rule for bedroom stuff amounting to "if you don't want to do anything, say something instead of faking it."

Agreed on the circumcision part though, I'll probably bring that up at some point as well.
>>
How do I know a girl will cheat on her BF with me

>In grad school with a girl with a BF who lives 2 hours away
>We hangout everyday
>She would drop things off at my apartment when I'm sick
>Asked me to go to London with her the last semester
>Says I'm the only one who gets her and shares her interests

I'd make a move on her but the whole BF thing and the fact she called me her bestie like a month ago...makes me think im friendzoned
>>
>>18271792
yeah but like the other poster you seem to be having a more ideal life experience.

it's not common sense to everyone that cheating would result in the relationship immediately being over. you said "ten guys" in your example. no. one guy for one night and it's over. If you're going to have a meaningless affair, at least have enough respect to not let me or my people know about it.

as for the faking orgasms, you're giving people more credit again. a liar is a liar, so I would like to make it clear that faking it will be an instant "it's over" even if we are married ten years. If I hear her telling her friend that she fakes orgasms, I don't care how long we've been together it's over.

And the circumcision thing you posted cements me point. My partners needs to know that if she cuts any part of my son off I'll have nothing positive to say to her ever again.

to plainly and politely listing these as three essential rules to contuining the relationship seems like the most effective and honest way of presenting it

do you not agree?
>>
>>18271757
Yeah it's called a mental fucking barrier, everyone has them. There's nothing special about you, you've just convinced yourself you can't have sex because your scared of the future that you can't even see.
>>
>>18271804
My gf calls me her bestfriend all the time and I also call her that. We practically are just best friends that cuddle and fuck each other. That what every relationship should be honestly.
>>
>>18271776
people should probably marry the best they can get, but why do you think a woman would be crazy for wanting to fuck you? that's not the same as wanting to marry you.
>>
>>18271754
Why the fuck do you even need a contract for a relationship? Wtf man. That's just going overboard, do you love the person or not? If you love them enough you'll trust that they wouldn't do that to you. And if they did it's only natural you'd leave them? You don't need a contract for that? No offense but you're all sorts of weird with this. Have you ever been in a fulfilling relationship? You sound like you have no experience with girls. If many think otherwise they're just stupid, just say they're out of your life, it doesn't matter if they think otherwise, you just walk out, that's it. There's no need for a contract or established rules. These are already basic rules we should already know. It is hurtful, but what I'm saying is that some females might not know that, and you should tell them. Some females are taught different as to what men are. So it's good to have a mutual understanding on someone like this, instead of just demonising the other sex. You just sound like you take things way too heart without being rational about a situation. Stop and think before you jump to conclusions. It's only going to YOU look more inconsiderate. Put it plainly but no need for a contract mate. You just make yourself seem pushy and that'll only put her off you. Lighten up, loosen up, relax and take your relationships a little easier. You should not be this tense for the most minor details possible. Your relationship won't always go smooth, so there's no use trying to make it seem so. Just make sure there's boundaries, that's all you need. And for my personal input, be a little more understanding and compassionate goddammit. If you let something like faking an orgasm ruin your relationship then you're no better then a pussy beta male. Talk to your girl and work things out that way. I'm sure you'll come to an understanding better with each other that way.
>>
>>18271757
You're a virgin on your own terms, not because no girls want to fuck you. There's plenty of girls out there who would love to take a guys virginity.
>>
>>18271823
2/3 women self report as faking orgasms
1/3 people self report as cheating
something like 50% of couples snip their kid's dick, I think

but if I love someone I'll just trust they won't do any of that? it's just baffling to you that I would question a partner in any way?

>there's no need for a contract
have you heard of social contract theory? pretty much everyone I know who's graduated college knows of that. I assume you do too, but something about my attitude is upsetting to you.

>you don't need to explain these three rules, they are a given
Is it really a given when over 50% of women engage in one of these things? the numbers don't agree here.

>some females are taught different than what men are
yeah I believe there might be more cultural poison lobbed at females. many are afraid to be seen without makeup. I feel very sorry they have to go through that and while I don't agree with new wave feminists' hostility, or all of their points, I agree with their essential cause: women go through a lot of shit they shouldn't have to. The same thing applies to men. The war of the sexes needs to stop, and we just need to increase public awareness of...pretty much everything.

>instead of just demolishing the other sex
I think that calling me a demolisher of the other sex just for laying ground rules is not a fair assessment. I could be gay and essentially do the same thing to a man, so I think you're entering triggered rant territory here.

>put it plainly but no need for a contract
Hmm? Could you clarify what you mean by this?

>You just make yourself seem pushy and that'll only put her off you
I agree with that much. My momma always said, "It's not what you say, but how you say it," and I would keep that in mind here.

>Relax, and take your relationships a little bit easier
I'm an intense person who wants a specific kind of relationship. Let me explain

>faking orgasms
can't enjoy sex with someone like this
>cheating
obvious
>cutting dicks
ill punch the doc
>>
>>18271775
But a bar is ok? A little confused as to why you prefer a bar over a gallery (even though galleries tend to have less people nowadays) when they're both a public place littered with people you'll inevitably have to talk to since you're trying to pursue a girl anyway? My point was that despite if you're introverted or extroverted, you'll inevitably have to give up some leeway at least to get out there. There are places you can go to to socialise while still being moderately conservative, but you won't have much luck is my point. Maybe gather at places you know other introverts will be at? Most gaming related places have a fuck ton of introverts, but obviously I'm just assuming gaming is your thing though here and you're probably not into games. But it's about association here, most introverts are gamers, comic nerds, bookfreaks and the such. Gravitate to what media's have the most introverts like yourself, then try and find places with those interests and go from there.
>>
>>18271776
Tbh I find it hard to believe a girl was even interested in you to begin with
>>
>>18271880
desu why are you bullying this guy
>>
>>18271776
You must be trolling lmao
>>
If I confess a girl, and after a few chats where I'm the only one who texts first she does contact me on a saturday night asking me if I've gone out that day, does that mean she is at least a bit interested?

This is the third time she contacts me (I almost always begin the conv by texting her first), and the only one where she doesn't bring up school as a conv start.
>>
What does it feel like to have a vagina ( This is to the girls )
>>
So I'm about to turn 25, and I've basically been single for pretty much the entirely of my 20's so far. I just don't really want to settle down until I'm 30, and it's not like I'm off trying to be a playboy in the interim either or some shit.

My friends think I'm nailing myself in the ass, because it will be like having a gaping hole in my employment schedule in a sense. Are they biased or is there something to it?
>>
I've always wanted to know what does it feel like to have a vagina ladies?
>>
>>18271931
like instead of having extra skin that is sexually sensitive you have the inside of a mouth that is sensitive. instead of a big bellend there is a smaller very sensitive bell sheathed in flaps of roast beef. it usually ranges from the size of a peanut m&m to the size of a sesame seed, the latter of which is extremely frustrating and why vibrators took off.
>>
>>18271860
It's baffling you need a contract, not the questioning. I understand the questioning. You seem way too tense about relationships, and immediately jump to the worse case scenarios as a coping mechanism. I understand the mistrust if a fake orgasm, what I'm saying is at least be more understanding as to why it happens. Maybe you just don't know much about the female anatomy? Most females go their whole life without ever achieving orgasm. I know a few personally who have never orgasmed, but yes, they let their partner know. I agree that they should tell you. It just seems wasted on your part if you rip up a so called contract because of a minor incident you can easily resolve with talking. It just doesn't sound like a fulfilling relationship. I know social contract theory, I just think it's something that shouldn't be needed in a relationship. The world is more grey then black and white. Not every situation you run into is going to be the same. If you want to make things work with someone, you ultimately have to be just as understand as they are. Cheating, yes, intolerable, circumcision, yes, just as bad, but can be talked through with proper education. Tell your significant other how it could be damaging, because they've likely been brainwashed to think it's ok. Fake orgasm, yes, lost trust, but that doesn't have to be a deal breaker in a relationship. I can tell you she probably feels just as shit as you would. One, for hurting you and two, not being able to get off from you, which is damaging to her own ego and yours. Sometimes there's also medical problems involved with this too, some woman might not even know till they have sex with you, depending if they're a virgin or not. Also the 50% of circumcision as a lot to do with religious beliefs and false information spread about the practice. Education is key. That's what's ultimately going to solve it. It has a lot to do with traditional science too. --
>>
Ladies:

If a guy asked you to sign a prenup, how would that make you feel?
>>
>>18271971
Continued:
My own mother didn't know circumcision was bad till I told her the implications of it, and that was because she was told when she was younger that it made males less vulnerable to cancer. Something she was taught through medical science. A few years later this was debunked, but she didn't know it was debunked because again, lack of education. I'm personally also not a feminist but I agree both sexes have their worst, but I just wanted point out they're different experiences, not necessarily with is worst, so I'm glad we definitely agree on that. Sorry, I meant demonise* not demolish. It felt like you were blaming a sex as a whole for a few individuals problems. And by plainly I mean exactly that, just say what it is you're not ok with, that simple. You save a lot of time and effort. Yes, your mother is a saint, it's how you address the issue, and that's ultimately my point here. Your "seem" tense about this and really, just relax. You would be very enjoyable to go out with if you just relaxed and let things flow as it is. You only have one life man, don't let small details ruin what could be a good relationship. Sometimes being intense will only end in heartbreak.
>>
>>18271971
one in there don't orgasm, not "most," and it's often got something to do with the size of their clitoris

>just chill out, see the grey area
okay, if only for my sake. lots of guys just don't care what a woman does beyond their own needs being met. they don't have any idea of romance, because it is a constructed thing.

I have this idea of two people being very honest with each other and improving each other's lives, but maybe that's a tall order
>>
>>18272009
>just relax
right right. It seems like I'm obsessively trying to fulfil a Disney fantasy where everything is perfect. I should look for perfection but not demand it. If I can find a woman who doesn't do any of these bad things, great, but maybe that is a tall order. It's better to be chill and just try to have a good time. you're right.
>>
>>18271931
That feeling you get when you run the tip of your penis at the slit? That's what the clit feels like is the best I can describe. Moderate usage is fine but excessive stimulation is too much and will make you convulse, but not in a good way. It's like stimulating your penis after cumming three times already, becomes over kill after a while. With you guys I'm told it hurts after a while, with us it doesn't really hurt but it's too much feeling. So if you're with a girl pay attention to that area but not too much. Inside it's like how you would describe the inside of your mouth maybe except with added tissue. Pushy but you're not aware of it until you set it off. First there's the wetness and then there's the light pulses. Then the inside starts to contract and that's where they feeling of "needing something to be inside of you" feels like.
>>
>>18272000
dump his ass and find me a man
>>
Guys: at what age would you start dating girls with the intention of 'settling down'?
>>
>>18271806
I find the orgasm thing a bit extreme. I'm not saying lying is any better, but "you faked an orgasm, we can't be together EVER" is a bit of a shallow excuse to dump somebody you cared about. I'd expect women would be driven away by the sheer expectation of that rather than having to agree to something in general.

Circumcision though is just as personal to me as it is to you, I'd probably end a relationship over that.

That being said, I guess if you have extremely high expectations, it's probably best to just lay it out and see who stays. You will probably get a few that either won't be able to live up to it, or will take it as "he'll get over it in X years."
>>
>>18272010
When I say "relax" I don't mean let go of a your expectations, I mean to be a little more understanding in some situations. If you're not willing to meet someone halfway you can't expect them to do the same for you, thus relationship ending quickly.
>>18272017
It's better to lose high expectations that will only serve to make you more depressed and lonely. I'm not going to meet my fairy tale man, I've already excepted that, but as long as the guy has nice qualities, treats me and others right and we connect, that's all I need. Things like cheating should just be common sense and I can't hold a barrier over him. If someone wants to cheat they'll do it, no matter how much of a contract you set in them. What that should tell you is that they're not worth it and you deserve better. So leave them and find someone new.
>>
>>18272000
Wouldn't care as long as he isn't using it as leverage to just manipulate me later.

>if you leave me, you're fucked
shouldn't be used as an excuse for shitty behavior.
>>
>>18272070
Probably starting at mid to late 20s.
>>
>>18272070
Honestly I've never dated someone I didn't think there was a possibility of something in the future. I don't really like casual dating.
>>
>>18272010
Something like being honest and improving one another can only be reached through mutual understanding, is what I'm trying to say. Sometimes you just have to look past our own angry and resentment to get the truth. If my future boyfriend ever felt like he couldn't share something with me, I'd take it that I'm obviously not doing something right here. Maybe I'm too intense on him or have shown I don't consider how he feels. So it's more about understand why your partner does something to begin with, rather then "how could they do that to me". Don't be a stick in the mud though, not everything is your fault, a d some people are just naturally shitty in life, but it helps you and the other person if you can both talk it out.
>>
>>18272071
Agreed, it just seems too much of a trivial thing to me to end a relationship. I get the betrayal but the context is completely different here. Its something that can be worked out without going to such extremes. Cheating can be worked out but someone is definitely in the right if they don't want to. Never circumcising any future boys I have though. Not even if the father wanted to. I'm not mutilating a baby. It's probably best to lower expectations, no one's perfect, and it'll only get someone more depressed if they can't find that one with such high expectations.
>>
Girls: how much less likely are you to give a blowjob to an uncircumcised guy (who is completely hygienic) than to a circumcised guy?
>>
File: rock n roll.png (643KB, 1022x731px) Image search: [Google]
rock n roll.png
643KB, 1022x731px
Its seems like i'm the only one who has energy in the new relationship - i'll be the one to initiate convos or arrange dates, but so far pretty much all the dates we've been on have lasted 6+ hours long.

I always feel that i'm being a bit too "dog with a bone" with her and her lack of returned enuthasiasm is actaully getting me down
I was actaully in a pretty shitty mood last night because i joked about her sending me a pic of her in her going out outfit, going out for a bday, and she didn't actaully end me anything in the end

How sad is that.
I just want someone to be as "involved" as i am
>>
>>18272176
>actually

Start being disinterested and not trying so hard to see if that wakes her up. Otherwise just move on.
>>
>>18272070
I started the second i left highschool
>>
>>18272179
I have a very On/Off personality, so me alone is very different that me with people
Hence when i'm with her/with others it's difficult to do it, but i know she'd have no problem

[spoiler]I think it's because being around people stops the suicidal voices creeping in[/spoiler]
>>
Ladies do you ever "mark your territory" when it comes to your guy? My girlfriend likes to leave things like packages of personal pads, makeup, underwear around my house and often scratches my back up or marks me in places i can hide under clothes. Personally i think its cute and endearing. Do women deliberately do things like this to send a message to other women or is she just messy?
>>
>>18272212
My gf has said it's something women do. She's left all types of little bits around my place as a kind of mark and gets a little upset if any of it disappears.
>>
>>18272212
In a similar vain do they ever "mark their territory" when a new guy enters their social life or workplace? If they're interested in them will they let their female friends/coworkers know they are interested in the new guy so they don't have to compete? I get the feeling I've seen that before.
>>
>>18272145
Personally I don't care. Dick is dick
>>
>>18272212
Physical marks to me are more of a "you belong to me and I belong to you" thing, but for others I can only assume it's territorial. Leaving pads and articles of clothing is definitely done of purpose. It signifies that this won't be their last time being there.
>>
>>18270541
Yes absolutely. I actually refer to him as my best friend and the big brother I never had. We were best friends for three years before we became a couple and he's family to me.
>>
>>18271516
No. Meet people through school and work my dude.
>>
>>18272145
much more likely, circumcised dicks are dry and ugly looking
>>
>>18268939
It doesn't happen often, but that's not actually true. Two of my exes could have multiples back-to-back when the sex was really good.
>>
>>18272389
They wouldn't be true orgasms though. You can easily cum twice or more times but it doesn't feel very good, it's more of just a trick than anything.
>>
File: 1479741334255.png (392KB, 504x374px) Image search: [Google]
1479741334255.png
392KB, 504x374px
>>18272067
>Be you
>Be married with a man(no prenup signed)
>You decided you can find a better man(or you found him already)
>Divorce current husband
>Take as much as you can, the law favours you anyway
>Husband left with a bullshit amount of nothing
>If children are involved, then the husband will be paying alimony
Looks good to me.
But really, I see no point in marrying in this day and age with the bullshit laws here in the west.
>>
>>18270703
>>18271332
Wow, thanks for nothing /adv/
>>
>>18272464
You never told us what the holiday was. We don't know what you are supposed to be doing, you do.
>>
>>18272477
It's a day filled with festivals and partying, and street markets for families with children who legally can't get shitfaced.

Neither of us are the getting shitfaced-type or street market people, so even if those were still around we can't really go do that.

Alright, let me phrase this differently.
Girls, guys, whatever: what's the most festive thing you've done on a random non-festive day?
Thread posts: 318
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.