[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>balding at 19 any reason why i shouldn't kill myself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: nope.jpg (190KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
nope.jpg
190KB, 1080x1080px
>balding at 19

any reason why i shouldn't kill myself
>>
>>18268743
Rogaine exists
>>
I mistook that for a pic of Ryan gosling so I guess your life isn't that bad
>>
>>18268749
thats not me and imo i dont like that look, if i looked like that i wouldn't be too happy

>>18268748
i use rogaine/finasteride but cut down my finasteride usage cause i started having literally no feeling when i came.

tfw never given a chance to be young, have good hair and a good sex drive all at the same time
>>
>>18268743
Ha. I am bald as fuck. Join the club. Your only solution is to get ripped, no ifs ands or buts about it. To the gym with you, six-pack or fucking create a Runescape account.

I have it pretty bad. and I make the most of it. Bad hairline. You can always shave your head, but try to find a haircut that works best.
>>
Balding since 17 years old here. 24 year old now.

Life sucks OP. Kids in the third world die everyday, people get randomly shot or die in car crashes before they get to experience any fun in life, you can get cancer at any age and just die. You're going bald, and it's going to fuck your shit up BAD but it's just a cross you'll have to bear in this mortal coil.

at least I don't have cancer.
at least I didn't get in a car crash.
at least my house didn't burn down and leave me with facial scars all over the place.

just keep telling yourself that.

also try and fight it off for as long as possible with various chemicals.
>>
>>18268757
>if i looked like that i wouldn't be too happy

you're saying that guy in pic looks worse than you?
>>
>>18268743
Balding is a minor problem, there's people dying of cancer.

Even if you are unnatractive to females you still have hookers, vidya and drugs.
>>
Because you're only 19 fucking years old and you're no where near the point of no return.
>>
>>18268796
by my standards yes but maybe not objectively. i just like more youthful features, like more soft looking skin, smaller nose, etc. he sort of looks like a generic liberal white guy, like an IMVU default character. also that plad shirt adds to the genericness, i can imagine him with a macbook and a starbucks cup. it's like, the macklemore aesthetic. although it is just a side profile so take my assmptions with a grain of salt

>>18268792
>>18268781
just wish there was a special sort of therapy for people like me. i genuinely have BDD over this issue, but no psychiatrist/therapist really takes BDD over male pattern hair loss as seriously as some overweight girl with BDD (sorry) to which they can get boatloads of validation and care from society. i hate to go all mens rights or whatever, but i'm super neurotic and id need some sort of comprehensive cognitive behavioural therapy to get over this, but it's just something that isn't being given to me with how the mental healthcare system works. they just dont give a fuck
>>
>>18268743

>any reason why i shouldn't kill myself

All it takes to completely crush the motivation to live out of you is mild hair loss. I can't imagine what its like to be so weak.
>>
>>18268822

I didn't mean his look but I mean his hair, are you saying his hair is balding worse than yours?

Post a pic of your hair man, I'm considering fin do you have any advice?
>>
>>18268743
get in to wigs, pussy. if you're fat, then lose weight and look in to natural wigs and how to style them simply. girls, if thats your thing, will find you attractive and you will win pity points if they find out you wear a wig.
>>
>>18268841
if you take fin, pay attention to your erections cause it might kill your sexual function and there is a tiny chance that it might be permanent. also, don't do thinks that are bad for your testosterone levels, like eating a shitty diet or drinking a lot of alcohol. don't be fat either, and exercise a lot (especially strength training). this stuff can make you grow tits and chemically castrate you if you're not too careful

>>18268826
i'm super neurotic and emotionally sensitive, i can't really help it. pretty sure i have HSP or whatever, i can't do this uber masculinity thing that comes with being a bald person so ill just have to deal with being unattractive forever
>>
>>18268856

>ill just have to deal with being unattractive forever

k
>>
>>18268743
Biotin hair growth pills exists
Hair regrowth shampoo exists
Healthy diets rich in protein, omega 3 fatty acids, and B vitamins exist
Stress relievers exists
>>
>>18269034
What shampoo do you recommend? My hair is thinning and I still have some hope that it will improve
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.