[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it okay to give a girl you like a rose?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: fewfewfewfwefewf.jpg (18KB, 217x181px) Image search: [Google]
fewfewfewfwefewf.jpg
18KB, 217x181px
Is it okay to give a girl you like a rose?
>>
>>18268681
Sire, thou art a cuck
>>
>>18268715
So why you say I shouldn't?
>>
>>18268681
No.

>>18268715
kys
>>
>>18268737
Is it ok to give a girl one of my chickens?
I want her to be my bethroded
>>
>>18268681
It depends if it isn't given in a ''m'lady'' kind of way. Because thats retarded and you'll look retarded in basically everyones eyes.
If its given in a really cute ''yo I liek u :333'' kind of way she might blush and think you're a romantic dude. Which is ''nice'' in its own manner. You might even get bonus points if you manage to give her her favorite flower instead of a bitch-ass rose.

Also, try not to let her friendzonefy the whole thing by keeping it romantical. Don't be scared to look offput if she says ''ur such a good friendo :)))'', maybe even comment something along the lines of ''and we can be way more'' or something suave like that. Otherwise it will all be for not.
>>
>>18268795
I see your point
>>
>>18268681
Only if you're already fucking her. Otherwise it just makes you look like a wimpy beta.
>>
>>18268867
This.
Tried doing it to a girl I was not already dating, and embarrassed both her and myself.
Did it to a girl I had already been with for a few months, and it warmed her heart.
>>
>>18268681
Pfft do what ever you fucking want. Nobody cares and why the fuck wouldn't she like a fucking rose? If she doesn't then she obviously doesn't like you in that way. Pfft i remember stealing 10 roses off my neighbors lawn for shits and giggles and gave em to all my female friends they literally got wet.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.