[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does everyone just immediately hate me? What did I do, is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Why does everyone just immediately hate me? What did I do, is it because I'm not a person who talks a lot? Is it because I'm black?
>>
>>18268581
>Is it because I'm black?

This has to be frustrating as all hell. But I wouldn't assume it until there was enough evidence to suggest such a thing.
>>
>>18268581
>caring what people think of you
>>
>>18268581
>Is it because I'm black?

Yes, this is why everyone hates you.

Even your parents.
Your mother crossed her fingers hoping it (you) would pop out Asian instead so she could get that sweet maths money.

Your dad now knows you're his, instead of Chung Fu's, so he's hella pissed because if shit hits the fan, he'll be paying child support for your sorry ass.

Your grandmother hates you for being black and having more than she ever yet, yet still having the audacity to complain about privilege.

Next door nigger hates you for being black too, even though he himself is a nigger.
Why?
Because you either act too white or too much like a nig stereotype for him. Either way, you're hurting the cause, brotha.

The Asians hate you for bring black, too. You could have been yet another Chang in their Wang army.

Whites hate you because of your blackness. We can't control what our ancestors did, yet because your black, we feel this awkward tension around you. Fuck that shit.

The shopkeeper hates you because your black, even though he's a nigger himself - he KNOWS niggers, and he's gotta keep his eyes on you.

Literally blackness is the source of all peoples dislike in you.
You got named le-a or some bollocks when you could've been John Chena, Asian athlete supreme.
>>
>>18268635
To be fair a lot of people are unironically racist nowadays just because it's fashionable.
>>
>>18268646

Your parents too, but only against you.

Like you're a niggers nigger.

But seriously, it's far more fashionable to hate the jews than it is to hate a based black guy.
So you're problem really wouldn't be about blackness, rather basedness.

Even /pol/ is willing to defend a based black guy.
>>
>>18268581
"Is it because I'm black?"
Well, perhaps they see that you have a victim complex regarding your race, and that is why they hate you.

I've met many blacks who do NOT have any sign of this victim complex, and almost nobody from any race has a problem being around them.
>>
>>18268874

>>>/pol/

You're a long ways from your containment board, bucko.
>>
How do you typically introduce yourself? If people immediately hate you, that's a good place to start.
>>
>>18268878
>containment board
Have you been to /b/, /his/, /int/, /fit/ etc...
>>
>>18268581
People dont hate you because you are black, believe me. Go to Berkeley abd theyll eat your shit up there. People probably hate you because you because youre an ass or they dont at all
>>
Sometimes it's just because you're a 4chan autistic r9k
>>
>>18268581

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvmVNjQs8n4
>>
>>18268581
>Why does everyone just immediately hate me?

It saves time.
>>
>>18268878
>if you call someone out for having a victim complex, you're a radical racist
>>>reddit
>>
Some would say try meditation. Every day sit quietly and watch your breathing, feel the life in your hands, feet and body. They say the world is a mirror of our inner world, becoming connected to an inner or higher power will be reflected outside you. But this is only a bonus to the peace and joy you will have all the time. Just my view on this, take whatever helps you anon.

Good books....The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle. Madly Chasing Peace by Dina Proctor.

Good luck.
>>
>>18268878
Why do you people insist on coming to this site and shitting every board up with "muh /pol/" whenever you read something that hurts your fee fees, you people stick out like a sore thumb, nobody wants you reddit fucks around, don't you get it?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.