[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it better off to just break it off from the start or give it a try?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170428_171510.jpg (163KB, 800x786px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170428_171510.jpg
163KB, 800x786px
Having a kid w a boyfriend that I don't really have chemistry with.
We don't see eye to eye on important shit in life.
I'm more of a monogomous type and he hasn't gone through the hook up phase in life and he's told me if I wasn't pregnant he prob wouldn't be in a mono relationship.
Our relationship has been off and on since the beginning because of his ex girl.
Since I've been pregnant he hasn't rlly done anything for me and the child.
I can't trust him, I don't think he's a good provider and I think he's just lost on who he is in life. Kinda just wants to fuck around and not settle.
I just know for a fact he will never grow up or be the man I need for my child and I. He has even told me "maybe were not full term" while being pregnant.
We're in an argument once again and I really don't see the point of fixing things and putting myself out there all over again and I think at this point my mind won't let me love him anymore.
So, should I just break it off. Be ready to coparent and let him be as involved with the baby as he pleases and just not be intimate with him anymore? Or should I try to reconnect for the baby's sake (AGAIN)?
>>
>>18268465
You must be 18 or older to post
>>
>>18268510
Pls reply w Mac lyrics or else it's not relevant.
>>
Next time use protection. #Fails
>>
Reconnecting seems like a waste of effort. Focus on getting your life as stable as you can without him and don't expect support from him.
>>
Abort that fucking baby.
Not having a stable father figure will irreversibly fuck a child up.
You and your kid will both live miserably for the remainder of your life if you do this. Of course, if you follow through with the pregnancy, at least your horrible choice won't go without severe punishment.
>>
>>18268671
Bump
>>
>>18268685
Yes and remember that having a kid is literally equivalent to having 18 years or more of probation
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.