[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lives possibly at stake?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: aesthetic.png (493KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
aesthetic.png
493KB, 750x750px
Bob is known as a compulsive liar. He lies about the tiniest things, and even slanders his grandma, who is one of the nicest people I know. Bob tells me and some other friends that Joe had a gun in his car trunk. He claims he knows this because, at sports practice, he saw the gun in Joe's trunk as Joe was grabbing his equipment.

According to one of my other friends, Joe lives on a large property and was just out hunting and forgot to take the gun out of his car. Joe is a good guy to me, but is known to lack tact; he tells people that their girlfriends are fat, asks guys if he can fuck their sisters, and tells fat jokes to overweight girls at their expense. Normally, this is just something you would do in jest and you would know it is wrong to say; however, Joe says it is completely normal and claims that "they're cool with it," completely unapologetically, even after we call him out and say that's not something you should say to people. Even so, I do not see Joe as the type to shoot up a school and think that Bob is just talking shit.

Normally, I would not trust Bob, knowing how much of a liar he is. But considering the weight of the situation, I have to ask. What should I do in this situation? I do not want to risk the lives of my classmates if Bob's rumors are true, and I do not want to risk Joe's or my own reputation and future if the rumors are false.
>>
There's nothing wrong with having a gun in your car.
>>
He just had a gun in his trunk who gives a fuck. My roommate also carried a pistol in his glove department. Just because someone has a gun and brings it with them doesn't mean they're going to shoot up a school. Fuck off
>>
My friend has a hammer in his shed and knives in his kitchen! HALP!
>>
>>18268439
>Unironically thinking this is an appropriate analogy

I'm not against guns but what you just said is really retarded.
>>
>>18268439
Pretty sure that's illegal in Britain
>>
So...what's the problem? That he has a gun?
>>
>>18268414
How fucking sheltered are you? It's just a gun in a car. There's many reasons for that and jumping to school shooting is highly paranoid of you.
>>
Bob should mind his own goddamn business.
In any case you have no evidence. Just hearsay. If you live in the free world, where having a firearm in your possession, safely in the trunk of your car is allowed, then you should do nothing.
Bob sounds like a complete asshole.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.