[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gf broke up with me because I failed with her trust in me.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: fine.png (222B, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
fine.png
222B, 1024x1024px
My gf broke up with me because I failed with her trust in me.

Summing up, I had a conversation about the wrong subject with the wrong person at the wrong time and I dont even remember having that conversation. She doesn't believe me and the guilt of ruining my relationship with the woman of my life is now consuming me.

Help me to get her back
>>
>>18268379
Well what conversation was that? Tell us more
>>
>>18268379
How old are you, son?
>>
>>18268385
We weren't being able to have a 20min conversation about our day, she was too busy even to talk. I got mad with her a few times but I had in mind that she was not doing it on purpose.

Some persistent girl sent me naked pictures, you know the rest but nothing actually happened, physically speaking.
>>
>>18268386
22, she's 20.
>>
>>18268403

She has free will so you gotta respect her decision to leave.

If your last contact wasn't positive and ending on good terms, send her one FINAL message just to wipe the slate clean.

"Hey I know I made some mistakes but I'd still like to work things out. Let me know if you change your mind, take care."

Then never initiate contact again. If she really doesn't want to lose you, your absence and silence will drive her crazy and she'll contact you within 1-3 months.

Sometimes even longer, you gotta move on for the time being and don't let this faze you. Keep exercising and trying your best everyday to be happy and improving.

Just keep in mind the more you contact a girl who dumps you, the deeper the hole you're digging yourself. The best plan of action is to just give her space and time to process her feelings.

Good luck OP

Try to remain positive and look into the law of attraction. If you truly believe she still loves you and wants to be with you and this is all meant to be, then you should feel confident moving forward into the future and able to visualize her coming back. It's all spiritual pseudo-science but it's worked for me multiple times. Make sure your intentions are pure and put your faith in God/the universe. If you want her back for negative reasons ie neediness, jealousy, weakness, etc then chances are slim of her coming back.
>>
>>18268494
I'll try that. That really got me thinking. Thanks, really.
>>
>>18268400
>nothing actually happened, physically speaking

Translation: Your gf caught you sending dick pics to another girl and dumped you, rightfully.
>>
>>18268379
>I dont even remember having that conversation

Also what kind of gaslighting shit is this? Clearly you remember doing it, take responsibility. Fuck's sake, did mommy abuse you like this so you think it's okay now?
>>
>>18268400
Good on your ex for dumping you. When will men stop thinking with their dicks?
>>
>>18268379
> I dont even remember having that conversation.

>Some persistent girl sent me naked pictures, you know the rest but nothing actually happened, physically speaking.

Yeah, not helping you because you're a scumbag. Take responsibility for your self. Aren't you supposed to be man?
>>
>>18268400
I like how you went from being disillusioned with your communication as a couple to nudes from another girl. You skipped the part where you enabled a context in which you made it socially acceptable for that person to send you nudes.

Listen anon, you're probably young and have a lot to learn. Own up to your mistake, tell your ex that you were incredibly immature for medicating your frustration by letting that girl validate your ego with her nudes, but that you want to grow as a person, preferably beside her (your ex). Put it out there. It's the truth. She might not buy it/accept it, but you've tried. Learn something from this.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.