[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ask girl in one of my classes at uni last week to study >She

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1488358243851.jpg (33KB, 400x556px) Image search: [Google]
1488358243851.jpg
33KB, 400x556px
>ask girl in one of my classes at uni last week to study
>She comes over
>we study for ~2hrs
>we talk about random shit for a couple hours while watching tv
>we fuck and she spends the night, and fuck again in the morning
>we just cuddle and chill til the afternoon

>see her a couple more times
>the first time, bring her to a party
>we're both too drunk to fuck that night
>fuck in the morning

>second time, I get home 10:30pm-ish
>she comes over
>smoke a bit
>just sleep, no sex
>study the next day for a bit

Now I only get to see her one last time next friday before she goes back to her parents across the country for the whole summer but she'll be back for the next semester (im graduating but ill be working in the same town) I asked if she'd stay in touch but she says that she sucks at texting and never texts people while she's hanging with friends which she'll be doin all summer. She said she'd try but just wanted to warn me. I felt incredibly comfortable with this girl almost immediately and I really think we could have something. Would there be a chance to pick up where we left off in the fall or do you think she'd lose interest/forget?

P.S. this is not some oneitis bullshit. I've dated a few people.

Pic related, she's a pothead which is a plus
>>
>>18268269
She is just easy girl. She will fuck other dudes and thats it.

Forget about her and maybe when you see her again, you can start where you ended.
>>
Sounds like she just wanted to smash.
Move on bro.
>>
>>18268269
>Would there be a chance to pick up where we left off in the fall or do you think she'd lose interest/forget?

Probably some wait and see shit you won't know till she comes back. Don't wait for her, she won't be waiting for you even if she DOES want to still see you when she comes back.
>>
Don't get attached to her. Girls always come up with excuses when they don't want to tell the truth.
>>
>she sucks at texting

That's not a thing. She just doesn't give a shit. You might see something with her, but she prettyclearly doesn't with you. Just enjoy banging, dawg.
>>
>>18268269
she sounds trashy desu
>>
>>18268269
Like most of the comments here, I don't feel like she's very invested.

Only way to know for sure though is if you just completely let go of her and if she contacts you again.
Just make sure that she isn't rebounding from a brakeup or just looking for some dick when she does.
>>
>>18268305
Kinda figured she would once she was back home

>>18268317
I'm really hoping that's not all. Call me old fashioned, but I'm not a fan of sleeping with random people. May be that's why I get attached too easy

>>18268330
Well it's not like I'm doing shit except job hunting all summer anyways

>>18268344
Yeah I've heard that, but when she had an excuse for not being able to hang out she would give me an alternative time to meet up indicating that she actually gives a little bit of a shit about me at least

>>18268354
You'd be surprised. Some people can be interesting in person and boring as fuck over text

>>18268422
A little

>>18268446
I guess so. I just felt like this shit would work if she wouldn't be leaving town
>>
>>18269054
Then you might as well wait to see what happens. Don't look too heavily into it. Focus on your job hunt. When she comes back, try again.
>>
>>18269093
Thanks . I'll try to keep my mind off of her
>>
>>18269054
>>>18268354 (You)
>You'd be surprised. Some people can be interesting in person and boring as fuck over text

Maybe, but she didn't say she was boring, she said she wasn't going to text you back. That's not "I can't carry on a conversation" it's an "I will not think about you or miss you at all so don't bother"
>>
>>18269590
I think that's a bit of a leap there. She didn't say she wouldn't text me back, she just said not to expect a riveting conversation. She doesn't text when she's hanging with friends so I'll just barely be able to talk to her. She said she's more of an "in the moment" type of person so she prefers face to face conversation. Look, I think she cares at least a little bit. Why else would she spend so much time with me and even go out of her way to see me? I just don't know how much she actually cares
>>
>>18270423
If she's an in the moment kind of person, and she doesnt care about you enough to talk to you when you aren't in her moment, how much can she care?

If she never came back, would she just disappear forever? How much could she care?

Maybe I'm being pessimistic, but I don't see how completely forgetting someone when they aren't immediately visible to you, like an infant with no object permanence, is anything other than selfish and awful.
>>
>>18271120
It is. But that's how most girls are. The ones that aren't are too good for me. I've already learned that the hard way
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.