[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mom abusing/neglecting little sister

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (16KB, 200x195px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 200x195px
Why do, adv?

I'm never home a lot because I'm 21, but when I am I notice these things.
My sister is 4 years old
Here's the things that worry me:
-little sister not in preschool
-doesn't go to the dentist
-doesn't get her teeth brushed twice a day
-gets screamed at by my mom whenever shes angry(which is becoming more and more common)
-doesn't have any rules/discipline
-is treated generally as a burden
-ignored a lot

And she's a super cool little kid. Whenever I have time to hang out with her my little sister is really fun and wants to help with things.

When I try to talk to my mom she gets hysterical and unstable as fuck. She takes everything I say as a deep, personal insult and gets so offended and makes it about her, and not my little sister.

Which is extremely frustrating.

It's impossible to have communication

My older sister got on my case too, saying im too harsh on my mom. I told my sister she's an enabler and my sister told me never to talk to her again, same with my mom.

WTF! I Just want to talk about these issues and it's about my little sister, not me. She needs more parenting and my mom is failing at it

>dad not in the picture but pays child support/rent because of little sister
> mom has no job and has all day to be the primary caregiver, but never wants to do it
>she treats my little sister as a burden a lot and it's sad
>>
Help your little sister. If your mom is fucking up, start taking a more active role. You can't force your mom to do shit, so either collect evidence of neglect to get her removed from the house, or start putting in the work.

Look into enrolling her in preschool. Bring the info to your mom, and see her reaction.
>>
Take care of your little imouto. She is precious and needs her big brother. Fuck your mom for being such a selfish cunt. Giving life to someone and then not taking care of them is the worst.
>>
>>18268120
Get custody and raise her your self. Your her only hope
>>
>>18268120
Based on what you have said I would tend to agree with other anons. You are going to be the only good impression on this girl sadly. It will be hard but do what you can to be in her life and she will be a better person.
Women without good father figures are pretty shitty people usually.
>>
>>18268170
>>18268183
>>18268201
Literally any of these. If your sister is living in bullshit conditions, fix them.
>>
>>18268170
I told her about a lot of preschools near by. She ignored me completely. >>18268183
I will anon. I think I'm going to call CPS. She's a good kid
>>18268201
I wish I could do that, but I'm nowhere near that level of financial independence. I'm still in school and don't have my own house
>>18268225
You're right anon. I'm going to fix this
>>
>>18268120
Anon, I have a younger bro 16 yrs younger than me; your situation sounds very similar to what we went through when he was young. Difference is his father (my stepfather) was living 300 miles away but wanted custody.

What I did was be as supportive of my bro as possible. Talked with him every day. Visited at least once a week. Helped him with homework, took him to movies, etc. Made sure he had some kind of positive influence, he knew that I was always a phone call away.

When he turned 12, he was able to have his custody switched to his father. He ended up becoming a good student, graduated college, now is married, has a nice house/job/etc.

Be the parent for your little sister, Anon. Do everything you can for her. She's lucky to have a big bro that cares. Don't worry about your other family members if they're not helping you with this.
>>
Sounds like your mom is over being a mom. Kids really really need healthy boundaries if they are going to be anything like a productive adult. Do what you gotta do man.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.