[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Visiting sick grand-parents

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: url.jpg (9KB, 324x156px) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
9KB, 324x156px
Basically my father wants me to go with him to visit his very sick parents during the summer. I know it would be selfish if I refused. But the reason I don't wanna go is because I feel forced by him to go, like a little boy. While my younger sister doesn't care at all about them and she gets away with that behaviour (he still respects her etc).

Should I go despite all this bullshit or be petty and say "no, if my sister doesn't need to come neither do I."

Pic unrelated.
>>
>>18268051
You're feeling of stubbornness will wear off sooner than the guilt of not going to see your sick grandparents. Go see them, you won't regret that.
>>
>>18268051
Why would you complain about being treated like a little boy if you think like one?`

She doesn't care about them, hence doesn't go. It's the best choice for her. Do you care about them? Then go. You don't? Don't go.
>>
>>18268051
>be petty
I don't know, do you really want to be petty like your sister? Do you not even really consider how much harder this is on your dad? I don't care if you give a shit about your grandfather, that's your dad. If your dad was sick would you skip out on visiting him just because your sister did?
>>
>>18268051
you need to be at least 18 to post on this website
>>
>>18268069
True statement, well you and all the other comments.

Thank you for your honest opinions. I needed to hear that.
>>
>>18268097
Sometimes you just need other people to tell you you're being dumb. All good anon. Go be there for your dad if nothing else. He'll appreciate you more for it even if your sister isn't diminished in his eyes.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.