[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

adv

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Ok I need your advice on a very unbelievable question.

So recently there is this dude at my school who keeps fucking with me. Something I don't let fags like him do. Not bullying but like disrespecting. For example the fucker steals my pens and shit with me looking at him.
All in all he's a typical chad, skinny and athletic( plays football) BUT just so happens to be son of the president.

I'm not sure what to do. To I beat the shit out of him like I would normally do?

I expect no one to take this thread seriosly so whatever
>>
Btw my school is pretty shitty fights happen almost everyday
>>
Tell on him
>>
>>18267869
Do I sound like a fucking 12 year old?
>>
>>18267876
Yes
>>
>>18267860
1. Tell him to stop messing with you.

2. Avoid hanging around him

If he doesn't listen (maybe even complain to a couple of teachers) then just smack the pencils out of his hand next time or something. No need to go apeshit.
>>
>>18267878
Well im not, you cunt
>>
>>18267895

Sounds good
>>
>>18267860
The president? You mean the principal? But yeah beat his ass, it's not like your dad's gonna suspend you.
>>
>>18267897
>I'm twelve and a HALF
>>
>>18267905
No I'm absolutely sure. My country is not big but still. Being the president's son is god tier shit.
>>
File: ohDKCIO.jpg (17KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
ohDKCIO.jpg
17KB, 600x315px
>>18267907
12 3/4 master race
>>
>>18267860
Sparta kick him in the chest and say something like you don't give a fuck that he's the son of the president. You're likely to knock the wind out of him without doing any real damage (doubt you could break his sternum or anything but if you feel you might pull your kick a bit but still follow through enough to knock him on his ass). If you do it right you have enough deniability and it'll be your word against his. You could choke him out too. Just avoid punching or anything that might leave a mark.
>>
>>18267918

How about RKOing him out of the fucking school roof then as we are falling karate chop his balls I half and spinjitsu fucking his mom and then taking his skull and putting it on my wall?
>>
>>18267929
You've never Sparta kicked someone or been Sparta kicked? It's like one level above a shove. Looks more impressive than it actually is. I thought your school had fights every day?
>went to high school when 300 was in theaters and had to have a memo in the newsletter that sparta kicking will get you suspended
>>
>>18267933
I have sadly never witnessed one. I myself like to first talk some nasty ass shit before pushing as hard as I can with both my arms ( pretty strong for my age) then when tje fucker is just about to push back start punching him in the face and/or jaw like a madman
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.