[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to keep in touch with a woman?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1490913007144.jpg (972KB, 1345x1614px) Image search: [Google]
1490913007144.jpg
972KB, 1345x1614px
I'm friends with this woman at my job and she leaves tomorrow. I don't speak to her outside of work but I really want to because I would like to be her boyfriend someday. How do I do it without seeming needy? If it helps we're both 18 and live in England.
>>
>>18267347
Get her number immediately and call her in a few weeks to check how shes doing and ask her to meet up to talk about her new life/job.
>>
>>18267347
Ask her asap on date.
>>
i want your phone number because i might not feel safe
>>
>>18267351
Where would we meet up though?

>>18267440
A bit early isnt it?

>>18267574
???
>>
>>18267642
>>>18267440
>A bit early isnt it?
Not the guy who gave you this "tip" but yes, totally early. But saying you want her to be your girlfriend is also totally early.
Why not keep in touch and you both like each others company, then decide your next step?
So, get her number as fast as possible, write her a few times and ask her out. A good way would be to "indicate" that you want to meet her because you want to see if she's interesting as an partner. The alternative is, to get so good with her, that you share something like a friendship with her, so you know each other a bit and then to ask her out.
But you're both pretty young. Directly "showing" her that you're interested in an romantic relationship might be too direct and maybe will run her off. So, invite her to a party or other activity, which you like and try to come close to her (talk to her, touch her a bit, in order to make her comfortable around you) and start from there. If she likes you and if she decides that you're not a total idiot, your chance might be good and you could have already won.
Good luck!
>>
>>18267642

Ok OP I can tell you're new to this so I'm gonna help you out.

Ask. Her. Out.

Girls lose interest in guys if they stay friends for too long. The longer you stay friends without making a move, the less attracted she becomes.

So that means the best time to set up a date is the day you meet the girl.

The process is usually
>Meet cute girl
>Flirt with her
>after flirting for a while say "we should meet up sometime, what's your schedule like?"
>she says "I'm free Friday Night OP :3"
>You say "Friday night sounds great, meet me at this restaurant at 8. What's your number in case something comes up?"
>"I've been wanting to go there!!! my number is *** :3"
>"Looking forward to it! I'll see you Friday"

Then you just meet her there. Don't text or chitchat, just meet her there on Friday night. Have a good time, get her to do the talking by asking about her, be playful and attractive, and go for the kiss at the end of the night.

Then you say "I had fun" and leave. If she had fun too, she'll text you within a week. That text means "hey I like you ask me on another date." It's a signal. Arrange the next date and get off the phone/texting. Repeat process and within a month she'll be your gf.

Never ask to be a girl's boyfriend, just take her out, give her orgasms, and she'll fall in love with you. Within 2-3 weeks you'll be hanging out everyday and within 1-3 months she'll fall in love and literally ask if she can be your girlfriend or something like "so are you seeing anybody else."

Good luck OP. My advice is say "Hey I can't believe you're leaving, we should meet up for drinks sometime. When are you free?"

If she likes you, she WILL make sure that happens. She'll either say when she's free or she'll give you her number and tell her to text her so she has your number and she'll text you casually when she wants you to arrange the date.

Good luck OP. The key is not fearing rejecting and not giving a fuck.
>>
>>18267839
>"Hey I can't believe you're leaving, we should meet up for drinks sometime. When are you free?"
Not OP:
I liked many parts of you advice, but as an tip: In the best case you shouldn't ask the girl for her number in order to get her number or to date her. It is much more naturally to have something in common with her, to share something with her and then her number just became a way to keep in contact with her (the number just get "necessary"). Then it will become that you don't ask her, when she "has free time" in order that you can have a date with her, but if you both share something and you both are interested in each other, then both parties are interested in *making free time* in order to share time with the other one.
The main topic will change to a situation, where both parties are enjoying the time with each other and share a part of their life with the other one.

But again: Both (OP & the girl he likes) are young, so your advice might work. Later (27+ years) women (and men) will not want to spend time for this. If they want sex, they will get sex. If they want a partner, they will somehow show directly, that they're interested in an romantic relationship and that they want to avoid to spend time if nothing will come out of it.
>>
>>18267909

Damn are you from the 1700s?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.