[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Self Direction.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

I am currently on a 6 month break from university, and I really need a job - I am weak physically, cannot commute (due to no car or lisence) and don't appear to be able to get a job in retail due to the catch 22 situation (need exp to get the job, need the job to get exp ect ect)

I am currently on the edge of completing online courses to try and make income from freelance cyber security or software development - What I need help on is understaning if this is even remotely a viable path, and could really use some advice or direction - I really want to do something in cyber security moreso than software development.

>Pic unrelated.
>>
Any advice in terms of getting started in either would really help me out.
>>
>>18267286
>no car licence
What about public transportation? Bike? Why not get licence?

>weak
Start eating and going to gym? Swim? Run? Walk?

>cyber security
Yea, no. Go back to your uni you sleazy lazy neet.
>>
>>18267338
6 month break is due to the years work being done, not being lazy.

a gym requires income, which i obviously dont have.

if you are just shitposting why the fuck are you on /adv/
>>
>>18267469
Why do you think i shitpost?

Who pays for your uni? I presume parents. I bet they would pay for your gym / public transport in order for you to improve yourself.

As with getting job, it all depends on where you live and if you are willing to flip burgers.

Try to seek solutions, not excuses. So what exactly do you want? Additional income? Just get a job. The
>freelance cyber
will work only if you already know the stuff and either have connections or proof you know it in order to be hired.
>>
>>18267492

Im from the UK,
The university is prepaid for and i pay back when i can,
literally willing to do anything but cant be hired in retail because its a stupid situation.

I need money to pay rent, which is just about paid for through my student income.
>>
>>18267497
So i guess you arent allowed to ask for additional help from parents in anglosphere after 18 right?

I know your situation. You are young, no experience, no real education, pilling up debt for education you might not even use in uncertain future and alone in place where nobody cares.

Look for job offers. Online, offline, ask people around you. There isnt really any other solution. Or you can try to work for free / semi free as an intership.

If anything fails, try at least to get rid of
>weak
attribute of yours. Or find rich gf until your school starts again. Be patient and dont lose hope. Even shitty job is better than no job and being poor.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.