[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me to better this situation.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Hey guys i need some help it's regarding sex life in my relationship.
I love my GF and she's no more into sex. During earlier days we used to have sex like 2-3 times a day while now after 2 years she doesn't feel like having sex. She enjoys masturbating and does that quite often. We both really love each other and I feel really bad about this sex thing and No she's not cheating on me and she's not a lesbian.
What do I do to spice things up. She's quite lazy and we don't do anything other than missionary if we even have it anyways.
>>
>>18267228
Tell her that you find her lazy and that you want to whip her pussy.

I would start by getting kamasutra and trying new position every day / session.

You can also try to forbid her masturbation and when she feels like making one, you can finger / lick her yourself instead. Basically just make new protocol for her:
>she wants to fap
>she has to tell you
>if you dont comply, she can go fap herself
>if you comply, you have to follow her orders

Also
http://mojoupgrade.com/

Just assert yourself, make her submit, slap her ass and start improving your sex life. Start by learning how to properly suck her clit and after that make her to suck your dick.

Be creative!
>>
how often do you guys still have sex tho?
>>
>>18267531
Once in every 2 weeks.
>>
>>18267228
Lift weights and get hotter. Neglect her emotionally.

She'll think you're cheating.
>>
>>18267805
But that'll make things worse. I don't want to ruin my relationship.
>>
>>18267717
that's not horrible
for someone who used to do it 2-3 times a day i get it might be hard (no pun intended) but it's really just a somewhat normal frequency
try to do once a week tho
>>
Have you always only done missionary?

Also, does she show signs of any mental ilnesses like depression? Has she given any reason for that?

Maybe you can take part in her masturbation habits. I'm 8 years with my gf and have sex in average 3 to 4 times a week, and usually one of those times we'll spend mostly masturbating each other and fooling around instead of having PiV
>>
>>18267841
>3 to 4 times a week
wow
maybe i'm really at a horrible place? i feel fine and so does she tho
t. not op
>>
>>18267228
been there.
ultimately I had to break up.
>>
This happened to me minus the masturbating.

The only way to fix it is to forget about sex, give her less attention, and stop hitting her up. Stop putting effort into the relationship.

If she texts you and wants to hang out, do it but just treat her casually. Only kiss her if she kisses you, just make zero advances towards her.

Don't be cold or rude, just remove 100% of the pressure to have sex with her she may feel. Let her feel free and eventually she'll notice you're not pursuing her anymore and will become more attracted to you.

This is also the key to getting your ex back/girl who you were fucking but started becoming cold to you. Good luck
>>
>>18267847
I can only speak for myself, but I'm pretty happy with that. We'd have more if we could, but honestly, we're almost 30 and after almost a decade you can't expect to have the same apetite for the same partner. It's still high, but still lower than the beginning.

If you both feel fine, it's fine I guess. I mean, it's not a competition. But also I usually bust a nut just once and get done for hours. Maybe if I could do it two or three times in a row our frequency would be lower.
>>
>>18267873
thanks
>>
>>18267865
Thanks, that's a valuable help.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.