[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Always feel 'confused'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1493243793178.jpg (37KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1493243793178.jpg
37KB, 612x612px
Hi guys, i'm a 19 yr old male. I always feel like im in some kind of daze, I can't think clearly, and my emotions are hard to control (i get angry but never physical easily). I also constantly overthink problems and a small problem can paralyze my mind to the point where I can't even think of anything else until it's fixed. This has made me hate myself a lot and i've neglected my body because of how much I hate it.

But I have taken LSD before (on my own, im a loser with no friends to do it with) and I felt 'awake'. I could see what my life is like clearly, how wrong I am to get angry quickly, how most problems aren't worth worrying over and I should just try my best and no more. I look at myself and realise my body is weak and fat, and I could be so much more. But once I come down it goes back to the usual way of thinking and living like a flawed robot.

Somebody please give me advice. I have been seeing a therapist for 2 weeks but I didn't know how to explain my problems so I just said im depressed and anxious. I don't have much therapy time so I need to figure out how to get the best help soon before it runs out. Do you guys have any suggestions for what I could do to wake up out of this mental slumber and start fixing my life like I want to do when I am on acid?
>>
>>18267131
I have been in your shoes, except I never took acid, and managed to fix myself, still working on it. Sadly there is no general way to get out of this ,it's up to each individual, there are some universal things though : physical and mental exercise, pursuing a passion, contact with humans.
I'm glad you're aware of this and you want to get out of it.
>limited therapy time
Where do you live ? In some countries you can get free therapy.
Anyway, good luck.
>>
>>18267164
I am in the UK and we have a big strain on mental health resources now. I am a low priority case among thousands of addicts, schizo, bipolar, ASPD people who genuinely need fast help and still have to wait because our government is cutting money from all the wrong places.

I have either 4 or 6 more sessions left with my therapist before im released from therapy, they tried to convince me to take online CBT which i said no to but made me wait longer for that.

I constantly seem to have slow cycles of this mental awareness where I will realise my life is shit but then over the future i suppress my self and become a lazy depressed guy again.

I need to know how to keep this awareness and keep going forward instead of sticking my head in the sand like always.
>>
>>18267188
You need to be actively aware of this. Try. don't let yourself drown in the sluggishness. It's really, really hard. But it's possible !
How's your environment ?
How is your sexual identity / orientation ?
Why do you hate your body ?
>>
>>18267193
Its nothing to do with my sexual orientation or gender i promise you, i'm straight and do enjoy being a male, but my home environment is pretty turbulent (mum argues with dad a LOT) and thats probably where I got my anger problems from.

Im fat and lazy and never commit myself to anything so I have sat inside wasting my life away for 10 years. That's why I hate myself and body.

I will try to keep aware, i've never done anything that required me to always be active before though
>>
>>18267201
Try to move out of the toxic environment if you can, this is always horrible.
It's not about always being active, but rather not being inactive when you could do something good/helpful
The goal is NOT to feel guilty about it, just "shifting" to a better state.
Good luck.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.