[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pedos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: HELPME.jpg (22KB, 600x360px) Image search: [Google]
HELPME.jpg
22KB, 600x360px
I found out 2 people in a fb group have been sending graphic pics to little girls in the group, coupled with very predatory language. Every girl that reports it gets hacked and her account deactivated. I have also reported it, but since i'm not a little girl, and have received no pics, I cannot cite the incident to fb. The girls also seem to not want to report it to real police, (but they are only ages 10-12) Are there any other steps to take? Thanks
>>
>>18267071
you really need to report it to the police even if the children don't want it done.

at some point this sicko is going to escalate to diddling children in the physical world instead of online.
>>
>>18267128
I actually have called in about this TWICE. I was told if there is no proof that I can show, I should not call because I could be making untrue allegations that ruin somebody's life. I cannot show any proof other than 3rd party info. (conversations with people right before their accounts got deactivated) I will try again though, trust me. I will not let this go.
>>
IF this is real, and idk if it is, then I think you've found yourself at the shittiest part of the law. The part where everything is based on whether or not something happens. Idk but i hope those poor girls are okay.
>>
>>18267071
/thread
>>
>>18267590
>the shittiest part of the law
>The part where everything is based on whether or not something happens

lmao you sound fucking retarded

OP, if you can't get proof and the police aren't doing anything and you can't hunt them down yourself:

1. change your security answer to a long chain of numbers/letters/symbols that you have written down on a piece of paper in your bedroom
2. post what chatlogs you do have to the group and send them to the offending dudes' friends and family.
3. get/run malwarebytes and whatever generic antivirus you have on the regular
4. sleep with a gun under your pillow
>>
>>18267623
These are great ideas, thank you. I will not give up. I have their names at least, and a few conversations with the girls about how they are feeling uncomfortable. I started telling them not to call me about it(they treat me like an older sister), but write me in chat so I'd have proof.

I've done my best to follow the law, while trying to make sure they do too.
I have tried option 2. I had my account suspended and had to make a new one. Lost everything i had, family photos, etc. (not that it really mattered that much) Ever since, i've used options 1 and 3 regularly.

Thank you for helping me find a way to protect these girls.
>>
>>18267646
guess that leaves you with option 4. get to gunnin lol
>>
>>18267646
wait, you got zucc'd for posting chatlogs implicating men in pedophilia? jesus h christ

if you're feeling particularly devious you could always catfish them. make a fake little girl profile and join your group with it, archive their dickpics/predatory threats and send em to the cops.
>>
>>18267677
yeah they should have taken you more seriously. Maybe you could try organizing a talk with the girls, and encourage them to speak out? It seems like they've been convinced to keep their mouths shut. That's tricky...
>>
>>18267769
I agree. They all seem to clam up when I push the issue. I'm getting frustrated, but, as i said, I will NOT give up. This is wrong, and it should be stopped, and these men outed.
>>
>>18267137
Facebook will have proof. They cooperate with police and FBI especially for cases like this.
>>
>>18267071
Get some of the girls to privately send you screenshots of their interactions, then anonymize the images and report them to Facebook with a request that they forward the complete logs to law enforcement. You can try sending the screenshots to law enforcement yourself, but I'm not sure that doctored images constitute actionable evidence. At least, I hope they don't.

>>18267128
>at some point this sicko is going to escalate to diddling children in the physical world instead of online
Non sequitur, and also unnecessary. Sexual harassment is immoral and illegal without resorting to fallacious appeals to emotion.
>>
This isn't your problem.
>>
>>18267856
agreed.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.