[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

getting fucked over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: angry-jew.jpg (45KB, 440x515px) Image search: [Google]
angry-jew.jpg
45KB, 440x515px
> tells myself not to buy any more weed
> jew friend calls me and tells me hes buying an ounce
> im like aight ill put 10 bucks
> we agree and hes busy right with other people
> end call
> subconscious tells me what the fuck are you doing you nigger
> call him 30 secs later
> " man you should have told me earlier i already called my guy"
> get triggered and hang up
> moral the nazi party must be resurrected
>>
>>18267070
>Fuck yourself over
>Blame the jew
Yep, your a nazi alright.

But this is an advice board.
>>
>>18267070
>friend shows up with an ounce
>'hey man where's that 10 bucks'
>'I'm not giving you any money, I told you I don't want the weed'

That wasn't hard was it?

And it's not your friends fault that you lacked the self control to turn down the offer of weed. Fuck man it's not that hard to stop, you literally don't have to do anything. You just stop.

also
>getting triggered over 10 bucks
Who is the real Jew in this story?
>>
>>18267070
Just give him the $10 and tell him you dont want any but if sometime in the future you do to let you have your $10 worth
>>
$10 is nothing on an ounce, were you trying to buy the shake at the bottom of the bag? Or is it shitty weed
>>
>>18267331
I hate jews more than a healthy person should, OP, But this is entirely your own doing.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.