[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Having to grow up?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0193.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0193.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
I have to move into a studio apartment by end of year. My grand mother is moving to another country and she is who I live with. I have no desire to go to that place with her.

My issue is that I kinda fear living alone but as a man I feel like it's a rite of passage? I am mostly concerned about depression.

My job stresses me out super bad but I am not sure about getting a different job. And then living in some studio apartment seems oddly depressing.

I also worry because if I ever do get a girlfriend.. would she even want to stay at a studio apartment? I am 27 now and I feel so fucking old you guys.

I feel dead already. Like... I am already outta time? If I turn 30 and still live in a studio, isn't that embarrassing?

Help.
>>
Pick up Nofap, semen retention, meditation, cold showers, Wim Hoff Method and start training lifting weights or better yet just do calisthenics. Stay positive and feed your mind with positive affirmations etc listen to the joe rogan podcast and motivational speeches blah blah. I run while learning different languages from audio books. Remember that progress EQUALS HAPPINESS. Dont stop for nothing. be the hero of your own movie and watch your spirit mind and body become a fucking god. Watch the girls run to you BUT dont be cockey. Stay wise.
>p.s i had to re-write this fucking thing cause my browser got fucked lol
>>
Dw worry about depression when you're on this lifestyle because it practically doesnt exist with your new NATURAL mind. All your chemical imbalances will be gone and you will have a mind of clarity... something most men lack.
>>
And once you become ambitious you will shoot your life problems with better aim. Everything just gets easier
>>
>>18266865
Yes, and the benefits are fucking gold like no social anxiety, more confidence, better brain and body, girls randomly know that you're different and "alpha" etc
>>
Just do it. If you want to be a man about it you have to be a metaphorical rock. Take bad things on the chin and get on with it. You can't help feeling apprehensive but you should convince yourself that whatever you do it will work out in the end because you are in control.
>>
I just feel that the increased "freedom" isn't really freedom at all. What good is being able to do what you want when you have nothing to do?

You just can't see the benefits.
>>
>>18266915
If you cant see the freedom then you aint doin what you REALLY DEEP DOWN BALLS DEEP WANT TO DO. If u want to be a finger painter then be it, pottery maker? Do it. Rock climber ? Do it. Watever thats stopping you is only your own self
>>
>>18266915
Theres so many fucking things to do in this life. If I had 100 years to live holy shit would I be going crazy. I'll be doing and learning everything. Don't be a victim of your own mind and society's "mind".
>>
>>18266795
>I also worry because if I ever do get a girlfriend.. would she even want to stay at a studio apartment? I am 27 now and I feel so fucking old you guys.

Would your potential girlfriend prefer to stay at your grandmas? You can probably pull it off that you look after her for a month before she figures it out the other way round.

Most women in their 20s, that I know, can't handle bills on their own. The women who have it 'together' normally have a family member who owns the flat or bought them it or you will find out they get subsidy from a parent/aunt/grandparent of around 3-6k a year or there car paid, phone paid, for etc...

My friends gf moved into our 3 bedroom rental we shared and after 2 weeks of her moving in (she was here 3-4 nights a week anyway so she's gonna have to start paying rent) he tried to tell me she wasn't going to be contributing to the gas/electric/internet/water bills because she 'doesn't use that much'. I burst out in hysterics and let him know that's absolutely fine if he wants to start picking up 2/3s of the bill for her usage who am I to judge. Also women are slobs, as much as men. She had a new car, new laptop, new phone, Spanish party island holidays etc... Car was lease with right to buy, laptop was 2 year lease with right to buy, phone was contract, holidays were credit card. She wasn't even that bad compared to the women I know who developed drug problems and became strippers. They bought a house together last after saving up for a year. I can tell you that she didn't save a penny and was gifted her half the mortgage deposit by her parents.

A common thing women do is get a flat together with you then break up with you immediately after you have paid for all the furniture or they did it in the first place because their credit score is so bad they can't get a tenancy without you. It's not uncommon in the slightest. This happened to my friends gfs brother the same year.
>>
>>18266929
Don't fall for the pussy spell.
>>
>>18266933
MGTOW datt shiieet
>>
>>18266920
Gotta find out what you really want to do.
>>
>>18266929
Op here... I am speechless.

I will be honest with everyone in this thread. I didn't want to admit but I am probably terribly depressed. Some dude this thread asked "do what you deep down want to do!" I thought about it and the first thought that came to me was that I just want to lay in bed, sleep and jerk off and sleep.

What kind of life is that? My mind can't even determine what I should do? Fuck...
>>
File: kobayashi.png (102KB, 299x299px) Image search: [Google]
kobayashi.png
102KB, 299x299px
>>18266966

its the life of a man-child with no dreams, and preconceived notions about life realising his own mortality.

big fucking deal.

Most people don't chose to become an adult, they just find that its not possible to stay a child anymore.

Take care of your living situation first, anon. The uncertainty of that is fucking with you since you're about to lose a major connection in your life. After you settle that, then give some actual thought to your life.
>>
>>18266966
Your depressed because your life is shit. You gotta take responsibility for that. You need to do something you don't want to like go outside and get a job and some responsibilities to get out of this depressive cycle, then you will stop being a boring lonely depressed person and actually want to do life things.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.