[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is this feeling?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 3d776d3d8bc5bd48.jpg (4KB, 135x101px) Image search: [Google]
3d776d3d8bc5bd48.jpg
4KB, 135x101px
Can anyone tell me if you've experienced this?

>24
>Working an office job away from home
>Keep having anxiety about death
>What comes after death?
>What is the meaning of all this after we die? Just darkness?
>Don't want to tell anyone since I'm scared people would be worried about me
>Have thoughts about how people at the end of their life is feeling
>Texted dad about random stuff after not talking in a few days and tearing up real bad, worried parents will pass away

Is this some form of a quarter life crisis? Am I just lonely?
>>
>>18266771
I think its natural friendo. I'm 24 and I believe I've already had my mid life crisis. I've lost many friends earlier and in 2016 my family also started dropping by the bunch. It has started to get easier and I realize nothing lasts forever. The trick is to be able to enjoy something while still knowing it will not last and not be bothered by it. I have a really good image with a quote on this subject by epicorus (or something), I'll try to dig it up
>>
>>18266771
Im not sure about quarter life crisis but it is possibly a bit of loneliness. Whether this is reassuring or not to you I dont know but of all that Ive heard and read, there is nothing between dying and the perceived day of judgement which kinda makes sense. That way, until everyone is judged one way or another, all are equal before the law even after death.
>>
>>18266787
found it
>>
>>18266771
Pretty sure everyone thinks about things like this. They just keep their minds off it. You can't do anything about it so it's pointless to dwell on it
>>
>>18266771
The problem with trying to think about death is that you always imagine yourself being alive experiencing death. What will heaven be like? What will it feel like lying in a coffin?

But the single most significant thing about death is that you won't be there. You will be over. Death is the absence of you.

Worry about something you'll be present for, like your next trip to the dentist.
>>
File: 1493217473695.jpg (80KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1493217473695.jpg
80KB, 720x540px
Jesus can help you with that feeling, for he has conquered death, and through him, you can have eternal life

Praise Jesus
>>
>>18266771
Typical signs of depression, which at our age (I'm also 24 and in an office job) can be brought about by stress and hormones.

Try exercising, getting plenty of vitamins and water and avoiding getting drunk for a few weeks, if there's no improvement go and see a doctor.
>>
>>18266771
>quarter life crisis?
Men do not have a mid-life crisis at 40. That is feminist bullshit. They have a mid-life crisis at menopause and project their problems on men (as usual).
Men have crises at two times in their life. Once in their young 20's as they get a realistic view of what their life will be like, and at retirement as their work and main source of identity slips away and their body starts to fail.

tl;dr yes, this is your early life crisis.
>>
>>18266771
Nah. This happens to me from time to time too. I eventually just go "Ehh, I don't care. Nothing I can do about it anyway" after worrying about it for a while.
>>
>>18266771
>>18267940
Also, It's nothing like depression. I've had depression and there is no comparing a little existential dread to depression, which is impossible to even describe.
>>
>>18266771
There is so much horrific suffering and pain in the world that death is a blessing in comparison. It is just like the sun, the sky, or the earth, a natural part of our universe that is unavoidable, no need to worry about it.
>>
>>18266771
Watch neon genesis
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.